2003 Gmc Sierra 2500

great truck for work or play

by from dartmouth ma on July 6, 2008

i have a gmc sierra 2500 hd and i am in love one of the best trucks out there hands down. I would never get rid of this truck if you are not sure then test drive one great hp , tourq and comfort, gas is not to bad for having one big v8

Unbelievable problems

by from edmonton, AB on December 8, 2014

I have a 2003 GMC 2500HD SLE rwd. Worst truck I have ever owned. So many electrical problems and everything on the truck either is breaking or broke. IE wind clips and motors done, tail gate done, mirror defrost done, rear window defrost done, keyless entry done. I have had to put in a new mass air flow sensor, heating sensor, throttle positioning sensor, abs system, all brake lines, wheel bearings. Plus the truck goes into reduced engine power 2 to 3 times a day even after dumping almost 6000$ to all these sensor repairs and plugs/wires. I am so disappointed in this truck and will never buy a GM again.

vary dependable, over 300000 miles now

by from on June 17, 2017

Bought band new, wish they still offered the 8.1 l motor, I would not hesitate to buy same truck again

Our Expert Review: 2003 Gmc Sierra 2500