2011 GMC Sierra 2500 Consumer Reviews

2011 Gmc Sierra 2500
Average based on 7 reviews

Love my truck!

by from Chandler, AZ on March 7, 2011

It looks great, runs great and is very comfortable. The power is instanaous and the exhaust note is not abusive like Dodge. Highly recommend

Love this Truck

by from Niagara Falls,Ont. on August 28, 2011

Had a 2003 Silverado 2500 Hd Duramax, put over 100000 Miles on it. Great truck, but it can't come close to my 2011 GMC 2500 HD Duramax. It pulls my 13000# Fith wheel like its not even there. And the fuel mileage is great, solo 18 -21 Mpg, towing 12-13 Mpg. The exhaust brake & tow haul are work great together. I have 12000 Miles on it as of 08/15/11.(80%) towing.

Uses car for Towing

Great truck lots of power & good fuel mileage

by from Niagara Falls, Ont. on May 13, 2012

Great truck, pulls our 13 thousand # fith wheel with ease, the Allison Transmission & exhaust brake handle the load well, with good fuel mileage.

2500 HD 2011

by from Maine on May 12, 2013

Buying this truck on line in N C ,was easy & low stress,Luis was very helpfull ,I went down to NC from Maine because of the good deal on this 2011 GMC .I replace a 2002 Chey that was bullet Proof,I hope to have the same luck with this 1!

This truck is bulletproof

by from Waterford. WI on January 21, 2012

I purchased this truck in September of 2010, and couldn't be happier. It pulls my 26' wake-board boat like a dream. Fuel mileage hardly changes, and that is why I went with the diesel over my 6.0Ltr Denali. Just an awesome truck, no complaints.

awesome

by from on November 2, 2010

great truck- luxury -power- strength-good looks and reliability ...all rolled into one....great job gmc

Extremely comfortable for long road trip towing

by from Palm Bay, Florida on December 27, 2016

I had this "custom built" for towing heavy trailers. Extended cab w/8 foot bed. Got the 6.0 liter V-8 gasoline model. Could not justify $8400 more for the Diesel w/Allison tranny. Picked it up in March of 2011 and made sure I bought the "extended" warranty because I had experience with past GMC "problems". Good thing, because I had it at the Dealer over 20 times. Main problem was the trailer brake relay repeatedly failing. That means NO trailer brakes. It has a six speed tranny but the manual shift mode worked great for the brake problem, especially on I-77 thru the mountains of West Virginia. So far I have made the round trip from Ohio to Florida 24 times. Gets 16 mpg running empty, 12 mpg towing a enclosed Cargo trailer and 10 mpg towing a 5th wheel RV. Runs GREAT and looks Great for a 6 year old!