2013 Terrain

2013 GMC Terrain

2013 GMC Terrain

4.5

Have You Driven the 2013 GMC Terrain?

Impressed with this vehicle.

by A new vehicle owner from Mobile, Alabama on Tue Jun 04 2013

I'm impressed with this vehicle. It's everything that I believed it would be. After all the research, it turn out to be one the most reliable vehicle. Safety features such as, the cross traffic alert and the side blind zone have already played a major role preventing serious incidents. This is an ideal vehicle for me and my family. We're very please with the vehicle performance. The 3.6L V-6 provide the power to get us in and out of any situation without placing us into a danger. The accessories helped to customized the vehicle into a complete package. The level of convenience and security provided by the various features is truly remarkable. There is no better comfort than to enjoy the ride and controlling the vehicle from the driver seat or as a passenger. The floor is at a height that helps make it easy to move items in and out. Likewise it's designed for drivers of all sizes to enter and exit.

romeo and juliet

by cool curt from wilmington delaware on Thu Nov 27 2014

I brought a equinox for my wife after looking at the terrain , because she love the style , comfort and looks. at the time I owned a Chrysler 300 but I wanted and fell in love with the terrain. So a year later I traded the 300 for (2006) for a (2013) terrain. Man what a difference. There is nothing I dislike about my terrain. and im not the only one. I hope to owned it and it be trouble free just as long as my 300 was to me. (80000 miles)It has everything I wanted in a automobile. Now I know the difference between a car and a automobile. THANKS GMC

Window Response

by Jimmy from Bremerton, WA on Wed Jan 16 2013

I have owned 5 SUV's of different sizes and manufacturers. Each one has the buffeting effect that is described above when the windows are down. I even notice it is addressed in the owners manual as something that will happen. This is just the way it is, no big deal. I suppose it is simply a result of the common SUV profile. Perhaps there are some that do not have the effect? I have the V-6 Denali and absolutely love it.

Best Vehicle Ever

by GMC Fan from Spring Hill, TN on Tue Apr 23 2013

I owned a 2010 Terrain SLT2 and loved it so much, I decided to try out the 2013 Terrain Denali. IN LOVE! They both are incredible vehicles and I love them both. I would recommend the Terrain to anyone that wants a great SUV that comes at a great price. You can't find anything out there to match the value of the Terrain. With that being said, both of my Terrains were/are 6 cylinders and that is definitely the way to go. My 2010 was mocha and my 2013 is quicksilver. Both beautiful colors. So....if you are in the market for a great SUV, look no further than the GMC Terrain. You will not be disappointed.

great for the money

by new car red from Illinois on Tue Jan 29 2013

alittle disappointed in gas mileage but as time goes should get better. rides alittle hard, but love the feeling of room around me

THE BEST

by Terrain Nut from Myrtle Beach S.C. on Thu Jul 25 2013

I waited four years to own my Terrain and feel like a queen on the highway. Quiet, comfortable, and stylish. It has everything in it and on it that I could ask for. Love it!

Great Midside SUV for the price

by Great Car from Titusville, FL on Sat Oct 04 2014

We have a 2014 GMC terrain and I must say its wonderful to drive and it looks great. I have never drove or rode in a GMC before but would suggest this to anyone who wants a midsize SUV without paying to much for one. It has a beautiful ride and handles well.

2013 terrain

by Becky from on Wed Jun 08 2016

I love everything about the Terrain except the AC. The front vents are positioned towards the driver and front passenger. There are no vents for rear passengers which makes it a hot uncomfortable ride for passengers. I live in the South where it's hot in the summer. I freeze as the driver with the AC as high as it will go with my passengers hot. I wish they would change this feature because I love everything else about the Terrain.

Good Quality For the Money

by Former Import Owner from Lees Summit Mo on Tue Dec 11 2012

I was an import owner for many years until I found a salesman at a GMC dealer the salesman new everything about this vehicle including specifications on horsepower and all options.We were very impressed with the high quality and workmanship and warrantyThe buying process was excellent and easy hands down the finest presentation and process I have ever encountered.

Owner

by Terrain owner from N California on Wed Jul 16 2014

More than pleased with the 4 cylinder 2wd Terrain SLT. Very comfortable, handles extremly well on the highway as well as on the country roads here in N. Calif. Milage is just as I expected about 25 around town and 30 + on the highway.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Our Take on the 2013 GMC Terrain

The 2013 GMC Terrain finally gets a proper V-6 engine option, but the new high-line Denali version doesn't distinguish itself enough from the crossover's other top trims.

Both the 301-horsepower V-6 engine and the Denali trim level are new to the Terrain for the 2013 model year. We experienced each in our AWD test model, which had an as-tested price of $40,425 including an $825 destination charge. To compare the five-seat Terrain with competitors like the Ford Edge, Nissan Murano and Toyota RAV4, click here.

Polarizing Design
Compared with its sibling, the Chevrolet Equinox, the GMC Terrain's exterior styling takes a lot more risks. It's a dramatic departure from the... Read More