2013 Terrain

4.7 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.4 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Impressed with this vehicle.

by A new vehicle owner from Mobile, Alabama on June 4, 2013

I'm impressed with this vehicle. It's everything that I believed it would be. After all the research, it turn out to be one the most reliable vehicle. Safety features such as, the cross traffic alert and the side blind zone have already played a major role preventing serious incidents. This is an ideal vehicle for me and my family. We're very please with the vehicle performance. The 3.6L V-6 provide the power to get us in and out of any situation without placing us into a danger. The accessories helped to customized the vehicle into a complete package. The level of convenience and security provided by the various features is truly remarkable. There is no better comfort than to enjoy the ride and controlling the vehicle from the driver seat or as a passenger. The floor is at a height that helps make it easy to move items in and out. Likewise it's designed for drivers of all sizes to enter and exit.

Window Response

by Jimmy from Bremerton, WA on January 16, 2013

I have owned 5 SUV's of different sizes and manufacturers. Each one has the buffeting effect that is described above when the windows are down. I even notice it is addressed in the owners manual as something that will happen. This is just the way it is, no big deal. I suppose it is simply a result of the common SUV profile. Perhaps there are some that do not have the effect? I have the V-6 Denali and absolutely love it.

romeo and juliet

by cool curt from wilmington delaware on November 27, 2014

I brought a equinox for my wife after looking at the terrain , because she love the style , comfort and looks. at the time I owned a Chrysler 300 but I wanted and fell in love with the terrain. So a year later I traded the 300 for (2006) for a (2013) terrain. Man what a difference. There is nothing I dislike about my terrain. and im not the only one. I hope to owned it and it be trouble free just as long as my 300 was to me. (80000 miles)It has everything I wanted in a automobile. Now I know the difference between a car and a automobile. THANKS GMC

Best Vehicle Ever

by GMC Fan from Spring Hill, TN on April 23, 2013

I owned a 2010 Terrain SLT2 and loved it so much, I decided to try out the 2013 Terrain Denali. IN LOVE! They both are incredible vehicles and I love them both. I would recommend the Terrain to anyone that wants a great SUV that comes at a great price. You can't find anything out there to match the value of the Terrain. With that being said, both of my Terrains were/are 6 cylinders and that is definitely the way to go. My 2010 was mocha and my 2013 is quicksilver. Both beautiful colors. So....if you are in the market for a great SUV, look no further than the GMC Terrain. You will not be disappointed.

great for the money

by new car red from Illinois on January 29, 2013

alittle disappointed in gas mileage but as time goes should get better. rides alittle hard, but love the feeling of room around me

THE BEST

by Terrain Nut from Myrtle Beach S.C. on July 25, 2013

I waited four years to own my Terrain and feel like a queen on the highway. Quiet, comfortable, and stylish. It has everything in it and on it that I could ask for. Love it!

Great Midside SUV for the price

by Great Car from Titusville, FL on October 4, 2014

We have a 2014 GMC terrain and I must say its wonderful to drive and it looks great. I have never drove or rode in a GMC before but would suggest this to anyone who wants a midsize SUV without paying to much for one. It has a beautiful ride and handles well.

Good Quality For the Money

by Former Import Owner from Lees Summit Mo on December 11, 2012

I was an import owner for many years until I found a salesman at a GMC dealer the salesman new everything about this vehicle including specifications on horsepower and all options.We were very impressed with the high quality and workmanship and warrantyThe buying process was excellent and easy hands down the finest presentation and process I have ever encountered.

One of the best vehicles I have owned

by kayhuna from Henderson Nv on April 1, 2014

I notice people complaining about the wind noise with the windows down. I had this problem with a CRV and a Nissan Frontier. For some reason this is typical of the new cars.This Terrain is a nice riding quiet vehicle and a pleasure to drive. I am getting 25 mpg in city driving. I am not completely happy with the GPS but that has nothing to do with the truck. I wish it could stay on bright as well as the rear view camera which dims in the dark for some reason.

2013 terrain

by Becky from on June 8, 2016

I love everything about the Terrain except the AC. The front vents are positioned towards the driver and front passenger. There are no vents for rear passengers which makes it a hot uncomfortable ride for passengers. I live in the South where it's hot in the summer. I freeze as the driver with the AC as high as it will go with my passengers hot. I wish they would change this feature because I love everything else about the Terrain.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9