2017 GMC Terrain consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Terrain GMC
Explore the 2017 GMC Terrain
Shop the 2017 GMC Terrain

An AWESOME Vehicle!

This wasn't the vehicle I'd gone to the lot to see... But it was parked 2 vehicles down, and the price was $3000 cheaper!! It even has more bells and whistles than the Toyota I'd initially planned on getting. Awesomeness!!

Nice exterior color and appreciate the tinted wind

I just bought car yesterday,so far still very comfortable, lots of headroom and legroom. Interior very clean and exterior color is well liked. Should get good gas mileage with 4 cylinder

A wonderful family car

Very roomy, all the fun stuff included! Beautiful leather seats. Remote start. Drives very smoothly. Easy to customize to your comfort. Highly recommend for families

My GMC Terrain experience

This vehicle owned up to the GMC name. We never had an issue with this vehicle at all. The amenities were excellent with the model we had. I came with its own phone number provided by At&T along with WiFi! Sunroof, leather interior and not to mention OnStar. Great purchase!

LOVE IT!

The perfect car for me. It rides smooth and is very roomy. Really love the heated seats and color and style. Glad I found it.

Great small suv

I wanted a reliable car to make errands this is great and good on gas mileage I was genuinely surprised that this is a 4 cylinder vehicle

Very sleek

The interior is very nice. So far the car has been amazing. The seat warmers are the best. I like how its roomy. The auto dimming rear view mirror is just awesome, it's so much easier when driving at night.

My first all wheel drive vehicle

For the size it has all the room needed inside, and not too big on the outside. The Maine winter shouldn't be any problems now.

too soon but so far good

much more room then I had before also a very nice ride. has very nice extras like heated seats, rear camera and radio control on steering wheel to name a few.

I'm in love with this SUV!

I am in love with this vehicle!! It feels like I'm driving on brand new roads everywhere I go. I feel like a queen driving down the road. All of the cool features make my ride so special. It arrived sanitized and sparkly clean. Sometimes I look outside at my new car and just smile.