2022 GMC Terrain consumer reviews

side view of 2022 Terrain GMC
Explore the 2022 GMC Terrain
Shop the 2022 GMC Terrain

Traveling the Terrain

I purchased my new Terrain last week. I love it’s roominess and style for a small class SUV. GMC really brought the smoke with this one. I’m 6’6” and my teenager is 6’2” and we enjoy the spacious legroom. The safety package and standard options on the Terrain make this a hard to beat value.

4.3

Sleek Small SUV

I love the 2022 GMC terrain. Albeit my first SUV of any sort. It has a smooth ride to it. Its exterior design is really sleek and stands out from the other small SUV's. It does lack in engine power, but makes up for it in city gas mileage. I believe its a great buy for its price.

2.9

Problema eléctrico .

Problemas eléctricos con el panel de instrumentos .(CLOSTER) A sólo 3 meses de comprado. Terrible experiencia con la reparación, más de un mes y todavía esperando la pieza para su reemplazo. GMC mala compañía .No lo compres.

Best one yet

This is our fourth Terrain. It has many of the same creature comforts as our past vehicles, but what sets it apart is more safety features (particularly an advanced cruise control) and increased quietness and improved A/C.

Excellent Car, very sharp, easy to understand !!!!

totally love this car, so comfy & easy to use & it sure ride so nice! I don't regret buying this at all!! This is my first time buying a brand new car & it's worth it!!!