1994 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews

4.5
Average based on 2 reviews

Awsome 4WD V8 2door SUV

by from Waupaca Wisconsin on March 11, 2009

I Bought this vehicle for 4k at 143,000 miles in 2005. I Thought it was too much money at the time, but I wanted something like a ford bronco. I was glad I got this truck, it has had no breakdowns and is now up to 180,000 miles with little maintenance. Great paint and rustproofing job done by GM, the paint looks beautiful after wintering in Wisconsin for 16 years.If you like to drive people around, get ready to handle the challenges associated with folding the front seats to let access the rear seat. Overall, a reliable, fun-to-drive truck. (P.S. "fun-to-drive", only if you can handle 12mpg.)

AGGRESSIVE BODY STYLE, VERY OFFROAD CAPABLE

by from SANTA CLAUS,GA on November 5, 2006

LET ME START BY SAYING THAT I LOVE THIS TRUCK.THE BODY STYLE IS AGGRESSIVE WITH THE WHEEL FLAIRS IT REALLY LOOKS GOOD WITH WIDE MUDTIRES. ALSO I HAVE TAKEN IT OUT TO THE SWAMPS AND HAVE FOUND THAT IT GOES THRU MOST AREAS WITH OUT EVEN TRYING HARD. NOT ONLY THAT, BUT ALSO THE INTERIOR IS NICE, SO YOU ARE DOING IT IN STYLE.I BOUGHT THIS TRUCK USED HIGH MILES AND HAVE HAD NO MECH PROBLEMS AT ALL. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST TRUCKS GM HAS PUT OUT