Find out if this car is the best match for you.
1995 Yukon

1995 GMC Yukon

$451 - $5,555  MSRP Range
1995 GMC Yukon

5 out of 5 stars Comfort
5 out of 5 stars Value for the Money
5 out of 5 stars Reliability

Have You Driven the 1995 GMC Yukon?

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by smiles from West Chester, Ohio on Tue Jan 16 2007

Most Reliable Car I've Owned, and everything that you would want in a vehicle! Comfort - the seats are just wonderful! Handling is great and even better on snow and ice. Want to make it safe in the snow? Get a yukon! The exterior holds up to almost anything. The interior design is made for ease. With all the features that they have put in these vehicle's are just wonderful from helping to keep yourself organized to just enjoying music on your cd players. You get ALOT for you money when you buy a Yukon....new or USED!!!

Great Family Rig!!!

by Jess from shelton,wa on Thu Feb 18 2010

We love our 1995 yukon! We bought it in 2010 and although it's an older rig, we love the style inside and out. It's so compfortable and seats us all so well (including our babies!) and family dog. There's more than enough room and storage space and the back is super convenient for groceries and other stuff. It feels safe and we know it's the right suv for us. Parts are affordable since it is only a '95 so we love it!

Best Vehicle I have ever owned!

by tonkatoytruck from Houston, TX on Sat Jun 04 2011

My Yukon SLT 4x4 has 204K miles now and still runs great with the original power train. Never been rebuilt. I love the design with two row bench seats and that is why we are restoring her and keep it. The new Yukons are three row seats and makes it cramped in the second row. I will give GMC a hint. If I want three row seats, I would buy a Suburban. You really need to go back to the original seating arrangement. Provides FAR more space for second row occupants AND plenty or cargo capacity for 4 or 5 adults on a fishing or hunting trip. If I need to carry more people, I suggest two vehicles. Anyway, it is extremely reliable and other than regular maintenance, it has been extremely reliable. Parts are cheap and with a motor and transmission upgrade, a new paint job, and redoing the front passenger seat leather, it should go another 200,000 miles.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Our Take on the 1995 GMC Yukon

SOMETIMES YOU need a tank at the beach -- something to intimidate the motorized opposition, to take the road less traveled to that favorite spot by the water, something that can house you when sun and surf turn to wind and rain.

You need a 1995 four-door, four-wheel-drive, GMC Yukon, also sold as the 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe. The Yukon and Tahoe are big hugga-mugga truck-wagons designed to be a bit more maneuverable than the bigger GMC/Chevrolet Suburbans. General Motors says the Yukon and Tahoe are "right-sized," which implies that the gargantuan Suburbans are "wrong-sized," even though the company's publicists don't say that.

I've fallen in love with the Yukon, which I drove for 1,000 miles... Read More