2000 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews

4.0
Average based on 5 reviews

best car ive owned

by from granger IN on February 16, 2009

this is a very reliable truck it does great in the winter time im getting about 15 mpgs in the city and about 18 on the highway

one of many very reliable

by from texas on June 7, 2007

luxury power beauty great handeling lots of space sound system oh yeah this gmc has it all and doesnt need anything more . 7 years old easy to care for has never let me down turns heads most comfortable roadtrips we have ever had trade it not likely .

Great Luxury SUV

by from Allentown PA on May 1, 2009

I bought this truck with 140K miles on it, cheap for $4000, best deal I ever made. Runs like its brand new! Actually more comfortable thatn my brand new Lincoln mark LT and just as much power! I would recommend one of these to anyone. I don't know about the newer ones but my 2000 is a great vehicle and I will never get rid of it!

A great truck.

by from AVON, MN on September 11, 2008

I have owned it for 3 years. Went on many trips towing a heavy trailer. With 144k on it, it has never failed me yet.

dont buy

by from stl, mo on April 3, 2008

this vehicle isnt reliable at all and is a gas hog i wouldnt wish this vehicle on my worst enemy, so ya if ur out there dont buy this ya dig