2002 Gmc Yukon

Excellent SUV

by from Massachusetts on August 9, 2006

Reliability-Always Reliable Value for the Money-Excellent Features-Needs nothing Interior Design-Great/Roomy Exterior Styling-Bulky but nice Handling-Awesome/The best by far Performance-Powerful Comfort-Extremely Overall Rating-Highly recommend this SUV Have owned since new-4 years

Nice reliable SUV

by from Indiana on January 2, 2012

Nice dependable vehicle. Only problem is I got one of the 6.0 liter engines that the cylinder skirts were too close to the cylinder wall and they clattered. At certain slow speeds it sounded almost like a diesel. I got tired of hearing that and traded it.

Sweet SUV

by from Brick NJ on October 1, 2012

Last of the American made full size truck..lots of room, great styling and nice features..not much glitz and glamour...just a tough truck..love it...

I'm Lovin It

by from Northern California on April 13, 2013

We have seven boys and they are Big Boys, Our GMC Denali fits them all comfortably! The ride is smooth! The Denali is a ride they are happy too be seen in! I personaly love every thing about our Denali!!!!

First big SUV we owned

by from Turlock, CA on February 16, 2013

I was not shopping for a big car, but my boyfriend fell in love with a GMC Denali. I really didn't want to purchase such a big car but after driving it I fell in love with it.

Reliable

by from Dallas, TX on August 15, 2013

I bought this SLE 4.8L SUV in August 2002 and it now has 102200 miles, about 50% highway. It is well maintained and we just completed a 5000 miles trip without a problem. The brakes on this vehicle are excellent and an honest dealer told me with our driving habits we could easily go to 150000 without a brake job. Mileage is bad, but comfort, ride and handling are great. As retirees we are not anxious to buy a new car even though mileage would be better. If you have one of these and it is without problems you can drive it for 200000 miles easily. Just maintain it.

GMC

by from New York City on June 29, 2010

The 2002 Yukon, I have had it for over 7 years. I have well over 100k miles. Gmc know how to make a truck. The only thing I dislike is the radio and batteries stay on when you shut off the truck. It will go off when you open the door.

This is the best SUV I ever Had

by from COLORADO on January 25, 2007

They are excellent Trucks Drives really smooth has alot of power and really good in the snow not so good with gas but it was a really good buy!

It's an AWD Lazy Boy

by from Crawfordsville In on May 26, 2017

I love this truck. It's super comfortable, and rides/drives like a dream. I really made the right decision going with the Yukon Denali

I love my truck

by from Falling Waters wv on June 26, 2017

This vehicle has everything I wanted I extremely happy with it.it is very comfortable and great on gas.

Our Expert Review: 2002 Gmc Yukon