2003 Yukon

2003 GMC Yukon

2003 GMC Yukon

Have You Driven the 2003 GMC Yukon?

Very Reliable

by Dee from Salisbury on Mon Jun 29 2009

2003 Yukon - First time I have ever owned an SUV. I love it!!! The DVD has kept the children entertained!! The leather heated seats are wonderful!! I have NEVER had any problems with my SUV at all. I keep up with the regular maintenance on it and I have approx 75,000 miles. No problems yet any way! As always, test drive any vehicle you are about to purchase and do your homework by looking at reviews..

!!!!

by black from Pleasantville,NJ on Wed Mar 24 2010

Like it so far,I been looking for this or a tahoe which is to me about the same.My wife loves it she the one who drives it the most.

NICE SUV, SLIGHT PROBLEMS

by TSAN1967 from FRESNO, CA on Thu Mar 24 2011

HAVE HAD GUAGE PROBLEMS SINCE PURCHASE, FUEL SENDER WENT BAD, SPEEDO STUCK AT 50mph, VOLT GUAGE JUMPS AROUND. ACCESS TO 3RD ROW SEAT A LITTLE STRANGE(HAVE TO FOLD DOWN 2ND ROW SEAT AND CLIMB OVER THE BACK OF IT). GOOD POWER FROM 4.8L ENGINE, HANDLES GREAT. WOULD BE RATED A 5 ALL ACROSS THE BOARD IF NOT FOR THE GUAGES AND 3RD ROW ACCESS. 9 PASSENGER SEATING IS GREAT

my favorite

by dad of daughters from Northfield, MN on Wed Oct 11 2006

This is the best vehicle I have ever owned. The combination of style, comfort and reliability is beyond expectations. My plan is to drive this for another 200,000 miles.

I own one ! 2003...

by Laumont from Michigan on Thu Nov 08 2007

And have had the catalatic converter fail which resulted in the engine failing. The converter was warrantied up to 80,000 miles. The engine had to be replaced at 79,534. 100 miles after getting the converter done. GMC will cover partial costs only. My guess, this truck is a disposable vechicle, which is unreliable. My truck has never pulled a trailer or never been offroad. It was purchased for the use for my handi-capped daughters equipment transport. GM???

Does not recommend this car!!

Yukon Denali Review

by Truck guy from Oceanside, Ca. on Sun Jul 29 2012

We had this Yukon Denali for about six years, and absolutely love it. It has a very solid ride,very comfortable, nicely equipped and pretty good gas milage in the city and on the road. We enjoyed taking it on long trips and have gotten an average of 22.3 miles per gallon during a trip to Disneland that was measured at the beggining and at the end of the trip,includes driving on the road plus all the sight seeing. I did add a Tornado from Autozone and a K&N filter that fits the stock air intake. Has great pick up and power, smooth ride with self leveling suspension. The only issues I had was a battery that was replaced about two years ago and a headlight. It is a 2003. It has a very nice am/fm 6 cd changer with Bose speakers. The dvd player keeps the kids quiet listening to a movie on wireless headphones while we listen to XM radio or a cd. We have owned another 2003 Yukon Denali that we bought new but traded it in for a car. There was no comparison in space and comfort so we found our current 2003 Denali and have enjoyed it since. You will enjoy the whole package. Ours is a keeper. Enjoy many miles!

My personal Denali

by Luxury Lover from Las Cruces,NM on Sat Apr 21 2012

Great looking front end, nice exterior, the interior it where it shines, heated front seats and rear seats, third row seating, the sound reproduction from the Bose speakers is awesome, the ride quality is very comfortable for everyone,very smooth. We used ours mainly for long trips and it was great on gas which was at the end of all our trips I would fill it up again and it will result in 21.6 miles per gallon. Try getting that with an Armada. I have never had any problems with this Denali, good power,luxury and comfort. Great Vehicle!

The most versatile vehicle I have ever owned

by horselady from LOWELL on Fri Jun 08 2018

This car has met all my needs. I have used it for hauling horses and also for family outings. I had tested other similar vehicles but was not as happy with the ride they provided. The ride is very good and I feel safe driving it.

Love My Yukon

by All Around Town Vehickle from Columbus, Ohio on Mon Jan 07 2013

I really love this car! Very easy to drive, easy to see over and around other cars. One of the most comfortable cars I have owned.

Great purchase

by Skinny from on Sat Sep 01 2012

My family loved this vehicle! If I could afford it, I would buy another. They are VERY EXPENSIVE!!!!

1 2 3

Our Take on the 2003 GMC Yukon

It's not often a three-quarter-ton SUV can be wheeled into a parking spot like a family sedan, but the availability of four-wheel steering on General Motors' big SUVs has dramatically enhanced the maneuverability of GMC's Yukon XL 2500 and the Chevrolet Suburban 2500.

This system, a $4,495 option, was offered on last year's GMC Denali pickup. When activated by a button on the instrument panel, it turns the rear wheels in the opposite direction as the front wheels at low speed and in the same direction as the fronts at high speed. Four-wheel steering transforms a normally cumbersome vehicle into one that drives as if it were much smaller, plus it improves stability in crosswinds and lane-change... Read More