2010 Gmc Yukon

Love my yukon comfort and space and what a ride

by from matyland on April 5, 2010

Love it this truck has it all nice ridelopve the handling and all the extra toys great for traveling and just for a nice quiet ride

Best Winter Vehicle I have Ever Owned!

by from Wisconsin on October 26, 2010

My Yukon is the best winter driving vehicle I have ever owned. It handles a half foot of snow like nobody's business. Smooth handling with a "strong" heavy duty flavor! Comfortable without ever feeling cramped. Reliability is excellent, but maintenance on schedule is a little pricey. My only gripe is a lack of rear seat (2nd row) leg room.

Transition from 2003 Range Rover to 2010 Denali

by from Indianapolis on January 9, 2012

After owning a 2003 Range Rover for six years and watching the mileage pile up to 84k, we felt it was time to move on to something with lower repair costs. The straw that broke the camel's back was when the Alternator went out. Luckily I was able to source one for $450 but spent another $90 for a BMW tool to remove the clutch fan (4.4L BMW Motor). The Stealership would have charged $1400 to replace. Upon repair, the suspension control module failed; another $350 for the module used. We loved the RR drive and size and were hesitant about purchasing the Denali. We found a used 2010 with about 10k miles. The ride is great, power is excellent. It gets about the same mileage as the Rover with less concern for reliability and newer technology (bluetooth, electric rear gate etc). The Denali feels secure and the interior is much better than the previous generation (we own a 2003 Yukon XL SLT as well). Steering feel is much improved as well and the kid in me loves the exhaust burble of the 403hp. I'm a big believer in the full size GM vehicles and feel the reliability and dependability of the drive train can't be beat for the money. One doesn't need to spend for the Denali to get a great SUV.

So far so good...

by from Walmart Central on February 2, 2013

After 40K miles, my loaded 2010 SLT is going strong with no issues. I was hesitant about buying American as I have owned many imports but decided to give the Yukon a chance and so far no problems. Pros: roomy, winter weather handling. Cons: 3rd row doesn't fold into floor, no cargo room with 3rd row up, mpg avg 16, vague steering, "loafs" along back roads. Liked the Acadia Denali b/c there is pretty good cargo room but mpg is same with smaller fuel tank.

One awesome vehicle !!

by from Billy from Battle Creek Mich on April 10, 2014

Marcus Nichols did a wonderful job selling my wife and I a Yukon Denali,I highly recommend Marcus and the Suburban Chevrolet Dealership of Clinton Mich.

Great family vehicle, and stylish!

by from Canton, IL on December 12, 2017

I really like the Denali, and it’s the second one I’ve owned. Great for hauling kids , pets, and very comfortable for long trips!

Best car I've ever had

by from new iberia, la on October 18, 2017

Great SUV for a family. Love the rear bucket seats, no climbing over seats to get to the back. So much room. Great for vacation trips.

Great vehicle

by from Minneapolis, mn on August 15, 2017

Beautiful Denali, comfort and style , very reliable . I bought a new one for the family for more space . Besides regular maintenance this vehicle is amazing

Best SUV I've ever owned!

by from Salem, OR on December 27, 2017

The Yukon is sturdy, tough, yet a pleasure to drive, with good handling and acceleration. Leather seating (heated) mirrors and rear window--all great features. Good job GMC!!

Most reliable vehicle I`ve owned

by from Falling Waters, WV on October 12, 2017

This vehicle has plenty of leg room space, great for taller individuals that may need more head clearing space. It can seat 8 people comfortably with dual and back temperate zones. Plenty of cargo space with the third roll seating or without. Nice handling of drive power and handling of the roads. It comes with an array of add ons to make it safer such as traction control sensor and park assist. I can control how far or close I prefer to have my gas pedals under my feet as it is controled by a button especially for shorter individuals like myself. Heated and cooled seats makes it very comfortable both during hot and cold days. I have Bose premium speakers that were an add on and it brings out the quality in your music and makes it enjoyable to listen while traveling. Our 10" DVD entertainment system is a plus especially for the kids going on long or short road trips as this keeps them occupied. Overall its a safe, reliable SUV, I prefer driving this SUV against all the big semi trucks on the road.