2010 Gmc Yukon

Love my yukon comfort and space and what a ride

by from matyland on April 5, 2010

Love it this truck has it all nice ridelopve the handling and all the extra toys great for traveling and just for a nice quiet ride

Best Winter Vehicle I have Ever Owned!

by from Wisconsin on October 26, 2010

My Yukon is the best winter driving vehicle I have ever owned. It handles a half foot of snow like nobody's business. Smooth handling with a "strong" heavy duty flavor! Comfortable without ever feeling cramped. Reliability is excellent, but maintenance on schedule is a little pricey. My only gripe is a lack of rear seat (2nd row) leg room.

Transition from 2003 Range Rover to 2010 Denali

by from Indianapolis on January 9, 2012

After owning a 2003 Range Rover for six years and watching the mileage pile up to 84k, we felt it was time to move on to something with lower repair costs. The straw that broke the camel's back was when the Alternator went out. Luckily I was able to source one for $450 but spent another $90 for a BMW tool to remove the clutch fan (4.4L BMW Motor). The Stealership would have charged $1400 to replace. Upon repair, the suspension control module failed; another $350 for the module used. We loved the RR drive and size and were hesitant about purchasing the Denali. We found a used 2010 with about 10k miles. The ride is great, power is excellent. It gets about the same mileage as the Rover with less concern for reliability and newer technology (bluetooth, electric rear gate etc). The Denali feels secure and the interior is much better than the previous generation (we own a 2003 Yukon XL SLT as well). Steering feel is much improved as well and the kid in me loves the exhaust burble of the 403hp. I'm a big believer in the full size GM vehicles and feel the reliability and dependability of the drive train can't be beat for the money. One doesn't need to spend for the Denali to get a great SUV.

So far so good...

by from Walmart Central on February 2, 2013

After 40K miles, my loaded 2010 SLT is going strong with no issues. I was hesitant about buying American as I have owned many imports but decided to give the Yukon a chance and so far no problems. Pros: roomy, winter weather handling. Cons: 3rd row doesn't fold into floor, no cargo room with 3rd row up, mpg avg 16, vague steering, "loafs" along back roads. Liked the Acadia Denali b/c there is pretty good cargo room but mpg is same with smaller fuel tank.

One awesome vehicle !!

by from Billy from Battle Creek Mich on April 10, 2014

Marcus Nichols did a wonderful job selling my wife and I a Yukon Denali,I highly recommend Marcus and the Suburban Chevrolet Dealership of Clinton Mich.

Similar Models