2010 Gmc Yukon Xl

I Loved this SUV!

by from Columbia, IL on August 11, 2017

I had the Denali and it was so nice. My kids loved it, it was so great to travel in. Having heated and cool seats was great! It was such a stable ride. I was sad when we traded it in.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best SUV I've owned thus far!!

by from Greensboro, NC on July 5, 2017

This SUV gets the looks of a high end sportscar, but it 100% SUV and rides smooth with lots of room

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Improve the 3rd row leg room.

by from Evansville Indiana on July 4, 2017

I bought a 2007 Yukon Denali XL thinking there would be a tremendous amount of legroom in the third row I was surprised how everyone hated sitting in the third row this needs to be improved

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great power for a big SUV

by from Kansas City, MO on June 15, 2017

Lots of room to haul kids and boating equipment. Plenty of power but not that of a diesel which I need.

Uses car for Towing

Most spacious car!

by from Tuscaloosa Al on May 19, 2017

Having three kids I have loved the space of this car while still feeling like a car for me! Best choice for us over a mini van

Love our Yukon XL's

by from Galveston TX on June 26, 2012

The '10 SLT has 31K and all of the new features including Navigation, ceiling DVD players, airconditioned seats, Bluetooth connection to the cell phones, Saellite radio, back-up camera, power folding mirrors, power folding second row seats and power lift tailgate. We have had the car 8 weeks and driven it about 1600 miles. It is a real pleasure to drive. This succeeded our '01 XL SLT2 which we bought in '03 with 34K and now has 205 K with the only major repairs having been a water pump around 100K and a fuel pump around 197K.

Great SUV

by from Alberta Canada on April 9, 2012

Second Yukon Denali XL I've owned, enjoy every minute behind the wheel. Only down side is the fuel mileage

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE ROAD WARRIOR

by from KANSAS CITY, MO. on November 29, 2011

WE SOLD OUR FORD EXPEDITION AND BOUGHT OUR DENALLI ABOUT FOUR MONTHS AGO. WE JUST RETURNED BACK FROM A 8 HOUR TREK TO INDIANAPOLIS, AND I CAN'T TELL YOU HOW MUCH EASIER THE RIDE WAS. THE KIDS ALL ENJOYED THE EXTRA ROOM AND THE ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGES. CRUISING AT 80 MPH JUST FELT RIGHT IN THIS RIG, AND THE FUEL ECONOMY WAS GREAT AT ABOUT 17.5 MILES PER GALLON.

More loaded than my 2006 yukon xl denali

by from Independence,MO on October 25, 2010

The navtek is a plus w/ sirius. the second row seats are a plus / push button fold down. The redesigned front dash is not as good as the 06. I am 6'6 , not alot of front / rear leg room. My knees are up against the dash. And my right knee presses against the console / dash . If your under six foot, your in paradise. I pull a boat a lot, the big 403 is great/ 6.2 The gas mileage is bad 10.9 , just like my '06 yukon xl denali it got 10 miles to the gallon. I keep buying GMC yukon XL denali because of it's performance and reliability. No other vehicle can beat it! The 6.2 leaps out with power, the 6.0 gradually goes.

Uses car for Towing

Right SUV at the right time

by from Michigan on September 13, 2010

Having sworn off GM products many years ago due to a poor ownership experience (despite having access to a GM employee discount) I was very pleased with recent driving experiences in Suburbans/Yukon XL's. After doing much research and taking many test drives I decided to give GM another chance. I could not be happier! My silver XL meets the needs of myself and my family and provides a comfortable, quiet cabin with excellent build quality and interior materials. The SLE trim level with cloth buckets, SLE-2, interior convenience and ext. appearance pkgs, tow pkg and integrated trailer brake is exactly what I was looking for. The initial throttle tip-in could be crisper, but the 6-speed auto transmission is excellent otherwise. The styling of the Yukon XL is much classier than the Suburban and worth the small extra $ initial outlay. Having owned full-size pickups for many years, the XL's fuel economy is impressive considering the utility this truck provides. Far superior mileage to my pickups. This truck is a solid workhorse I hope to be satisfied with for many years to come.