2017 Gmc Yukon Xl

Too Soon

by from Brooklyn, NY on April 26, 2017

I haven't had the vehicle for two weeks yet, but this far the honeymoon is great. I love the vehicle for what my needs and it is a huge upgrade from the 2004 Denali xl that we are coming out of. The ride is smooth and comfortable and the handling is great. It isn't great on gas, but I knew that before the purchase.

Great Vehicle

by from Fairfax, VA on March 26, 2017

Best car I've ever owned. Love all the technology features. Very roomy. Wifi hot spot and information technology is outstanding.

Best driving and ridding vehicle.

by from 42029 on May 24, 2017

Only had it for a few weeks but have taken a short trip, 3 hours, and I know for certain that this is the best driving, handling and ridding vehicle that I've ever owned.

the most awesome SUV i ever had

by from moline il on May 13, 2017

the GMC YUKON has some much room, comfortable, and in a good price range i really recommend this SUV

Outstanding.

by on July 17, 2017

excellent all the way. All that I expected. Great new innovations and all the power necessary. Great Truck!.

one of the most spacius vehicles i have ever owned

by on August 25, 2017

this red yukon xl slt 2 is loaded with features. everything from the movie screens to the heated rear seats and heated and cooled seats up in front. the yukon xl already atracts attention going down the highway in its bright red. but then with the optional 22 inch rims, we attract a lot more attention than our previous 2008 green toyota sienna xle. great room for kids in third row. if you are in the market for a new big suv, make sure that you test drive or take a looks at the CHEVROLET suburban, GMC yukon xl or, CADILLAC escalade esv.

Uses car for Transportingfamily