2000 Honda Accord

My First Honda, Ever

by from Johnson City, TN on August 28, 2017

It had all standard equipment. The electrical components in the dash don't last past about 15 years. I had purchased it used, and in 2 years it needed a new set of dash gauges and the heating/cooling board needed to be replaced. The LCD that showed the car's total mileage driven went out completely. That's why the dash gauge board had to be replaced. The engine and transmission were still excellent in it. It had about 148,000 when I traded it in. I could have kept it longer but had the opportunity to get a new vehicle so I took it.

Honda

by from San Diego on August 17, 2017

Very reliable car , with a moderate sport look to it. This type of car will run as long as you decide to keep taking care of it and drive it .

Best car I have ever had

by on August 4, 2017

I cherish my car. It got me everywhere i needed to go. The car is worth the price I promise. I put in a great amount or work to the car so it should run forever.

Very Reliable

by from Cincinnati, OH on July 26, 2017

Very Reliable however some models have been known to have transmission issues. The interior is comfortable and there is a ton of trunk space!

Most reliable car.

by from Denver on July 25, 2017

Small but fast and good on gas, good in snow, good in the mountains. I liked this car becase it was easy to fix and cheap to run.

Easiest drive I've ever had

by on July 23, 2017

I had a manual accord and for anyone who is wanting to learn how to drive a stick I would definitely recommend starting with an accord. Not only is it easy to drive, it also has a decent amount of power to it so its very fun to drive.

Most Reliable Car I've ever owned

by from Philadelphia on July 17, 2017

I've had this car since it was new and I've had only two incidences of major maintenance related work done to it in 17 years and 250k miles

Clean and dependable.runs great,new tires

by from Brentwood TN on July 13, 2017

My son got great job and bought new car.He has been driving this car for almost 5 years.The front bumper has some damage.Runs great

Very nice car for long road

by on July 4, 2017

If you start driving this car, will be very excited, still it's old car, but you feel inside like in new

Fast and Reliable

by from Wilmington on June 30, 2017

What to say... Its a Honda.. V6 super quick and comfortable. Sporty seats and sporty ride but equally as comfortable on the hwy. Good gas milage. We haven't had many problems with our accord for over 17 years. Drives great. Great car for the value if you can find one not driven to death.

Our Expert Review: 2000 Honda Accord