2001 Honda Accord consumer reviews

side view of 2001 Accord Honda
Explore the 2001 Honda Accord
Shop the 2001 Honda Accord

Classic Honda Reliability

I have owned my 2001 Accord Coupe for 18.5 years. Excellent vehicle all around with the true Honda quality, style and reliability of yester year, not what Honda has digressed to today. Only thought is gas mileage could be a little better. Overall like this car better than my 85 Supra andmore so than any newer models

Most Reliable Car I’ve owned

My 2001 Honda Accord is an awesome Car. It has always been super reliable and it has plenty of storage space. Definitely worth every cent.

4.4

Most reliable car in the world!!

This car and any Honda cars are super reliable as long as you do the maintenance and oil changes. These cars can go up to 300,000 or more! No oil leaks or major costs to repair anything...

4.3

Most reliable car in the world!

Super nice car for a teenager as a first. Definitely unique and would recommend to everyone. Packs in enough power for a fun ride but freeway would use too much gas because its a 4-speed automatic.

Very reliable economical car.

The car meet all my needs and never requires any major repair work. Never failed to start. Never broke down. Very easy on gas an had plenty of pep.

Most Reliable Card I've Owned

Car met all my needs...200,000 miles plus and it still going....sold it to a relative who has added another 25,000 to it. Great Engine, power and safety on the road.

Most reliable car

Gas saver , good commuter car, . . . , . Runs good . Paint fading . . Moon roof , smooth. . . .

4.0

Most reliable car for transition/just as work car

I’m selling my Honda Accord in good condition, because I have a 2019 car now and it needs a home. Remote keys, sun roof , tires changed recently, clean interior, all factory parts, No accident. 4cylinders.

4.3

Very reliable car with excellent gas milleage

This car has been in my family for many years. It has never been in an accident and rarely needs anything done other than oil changes and regular maintenance. Most maintenance has been done at the Honda dealerships. Great car for first time drivers or commuters.

3.7

Many repairs for a honda but still honda good!

I have Now owned 4 Honda s. One civic and 3 accords. I have to say this is the only one I have had To perform more than regular maintenance on. My 1st to accords I drove to Nearly 300000 miles this one I started having to do repairs on early on. We have replaced the catalytic converter 02 sensors and now My transmission needs replacement. The IAC valve has also gone out and will be replaced. As for everything else I love this car. I love the body style and it has that unique Honda feel. It Doesn't get the greatest gas mileage but over all it is a Honda. I can't say I haven't been disappointed over the repairs with had to do , But rest assured my next car will be a Honda just can't go wrong with one