2001 Accord

4.3 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

I Don't Care What Anyone Says About This Car!

by Cross Country Roller from Chicage on November 22, 2011

I purchased my 2001 Honda Accord EX Coupe 7 months ago with 124,000 miles on it, currently I have 148,000 miles on the car and just drove to Seattle from Chicago, I Know its's a "Bad Time" of the year to travel across country but thought I could do the run before the snow hits, Ran into Crazy Snow and Ice in Montana, but I made it with the FWD and decent tires, for about 260 Dollars in Gas!) Best Car for the Money, Hands Down! Body style is a bit outdated, but who cares, everything on the car works!

Great car

by Kdawg from on May 6, 2011

Very well maintained! It drives smooth and is very comfortable for driver and passengers, even on long trips.

Honda reliability says it all

by Honda Maven from Brick NJ on November 18, 2010

I bought my 2001 Accord Lx 5 speed manual new . This one never ceases to amaze me ( third Honda ). Consistantly get 30 mpg around town . Only parts to go were the sway bar links in 150000 mi. Last Accord 1989 Accord Lx manual shift went 245000 mi only changed belts and normal mantainance items (still had original hoseswhen I traded it in for 2001) didn't burn enough oil to top up between oil changes, hope to have same luck with my 2001. Great auto builder . If you don't think so check out the engines used in the Indianapolis 500. All Honda !! That says something .

5 star honda auto!!!!!

by Honda Lovers from Waynesboro,Pa on June 2, 2011

Typical simple everything about honda. comfort is great, handles well, no real noise on the roads like other cars. simple design for interior. plenty off room in a 2dr. have no issues with car at all, have 103,000 and mininimal maintanice. would rate over vw, nissans or any american domestic mid size compact. car. def worth the money i'm averaging 370 miles to tank of gas. my old tdi jetta averaged 390 and cost me about 9,000 more then what i got my accord lx for. 5 star auto in my book. decent get up n go for getting on highways, etc. would recommend to anyone. Wife wants to buy one now is how well the car has gone over in my family.

most comfortable car i owned

by carman from pa on May 10, 2010

i had this for over 3 years. it has the v6 engine with lots of pep. great mpg and is also very great for long trips. i bought in 2007with 45,000 miles on it. it now has 178,000 and still runs and drives great. only had to change the oil and your typical maintance. get one you wont be dissapointed.

I own one

by Andrei401 from Rhode Island on August 1, 2010

I have owned my 2001 Accord EX for 10 years, and it is the best car I have ever owned.I plan on keeping this car until it dies and the way it is going,that will be another 10 years at least.

2001 4dr Civic Auto - I Love It

by Mr. Value from Ankeny, IA on October 11, 2011

I bought it used with 160,000+ miles on it but runs awesome. I have gotten anywhere from 33 to over 40 mpg. I like small cars, but for a small car, it has plenty of room for my family which includes two teenagers over 5'6" and I myself am 6'2". We don't take long trips in it with all four of us, but just my wife and I like it for drives in the country. But with the mileage we are getting, we always take this car first for any trip under 100 miles. It has intermittent wipers, but not adjustable. The a/c is cold, but with no rear vents, the kids complain on the really hot days. If you bump the gear shift while driving it can come out of gear or shift down. This isn't a big problem, just be aware if you rest your hand on the gear selector. The cruise works great, very accurate and steady. My biggest complaint is the power locks. You can only unlock all four doors from inside the drivers door, and you can only lock all four from the drivers door, both inside and out. I am all about the bottom line and I am not out to try to impress anybody. I love my Civic, the fuel economy, the reliability and this is by far the best small car I have ever owned, and I have had over a dozen different ones. I would definitely buy another.

A real work work that also plays

by Gps from Bellmore, NY on April 20, 2017

I am the the original owner. Sixteen years later the cars drives and feels brand new. The car is most reliable and economical. I did my share of regular maintenance.

Typical Honda PERFECT

by Mommy from Indiana on January 9, 2012

I love my new (used) Accord. It's the first used Honda I've bought but have owned many new Hondas including Preludes, Civics, CRVs and Accords and have never been disappointed. I will always own a Honda!

Reliable ride

by Chief Bill Payer from Winston Salem N.C. on January 26, 2014

Got the Honda Accord for my daughter. Had quite a few miles on it, but, it's a solid ride. You can usually tell a lot about a vehicle by how the small things work ( or don't work ). Very happy with this purchase.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7