2001 Honda Accord

Great first car for College student

by from Chicago, Il on September 7, 2017

Perfect for my College student. Well maintained. Good on gas.. My College Student loves it. Great buy for the money. Honda's are great cars

Best Value Car I've Owned.

by on August 14, 2017

The Honda Accord 2001 VP vehicle met all my needs, but most all was dependable on getting me from point A to B, providing me the best value in life and maintenance costs.

It was the most reliable car Ive ever owened

by from Arlington, MA on August 11, 2017

This car was indeed wonderfull, met all of the excpectations, aswell as overall comfertablity. It lasted for a strong 8 years with out many problems until it was totalled at a stop sign, this 300$ would sure help the saving process

Most reliable car I've ever owned.

by from denver, co on August 6, 2017

The car met my needs for daily driving all around town. I owned the vehicle for three years with out any problems. I was in a bad car accident and the vehicle protected me.

Best car ever

by from Temple, TX on August 5, 2017

Great fuel economy. Fairly comfortable. Unbelievably reliable. Cannot stop this engine. Fun to drive.

A very great car to own

by from Manitoba on August 1, 2017

This was the first car was my first car, it is a very great car. It is very good for saving fuel. When it comes to maintenance; the car is very good to maintain, even after 100,000 km. It is a very reliable and cheap car to run.

Great on gas, very smooth!

by from hornell, ny on July 25, 2017

It is great on gas, and is very comfortable. Also drives very smooth and easily. Comfy seats, small but still spacious

This car is a great value.

by from Los Angeles on July 23, 2017

This car is very reliable, super cheap to maintain and has lasted for years without giving me any problems.

Most Reliable Car I've Ever Owned.

by from Springfield, MO on July 20, 2017

I bought this car from an elderly man and have owned this car for seven years. It has been worth every penny. It has got me through college and a few years beyond. General maintenance is all I've ever had to worry about. It's a bit average, boring, and lacks the power, but still a great car. Extremely reliable.

Best car ever

by on July 10, 2017

This car is very reliable. I love it................i would recommend it.............................

Our Expert Review: 2001 Honda Accord