2011 Honda Accord

Honda made.. great products

by from on September 16, 2017

This comment all of my needs Hondas make great commuter cars great family cars I highly recommend a Honda Honda Accord Honda Pilot Honda CRV anything Honda

LOVE MY HONDA !!!

by from Reno on September 16, 2017

Love my Honda, Safe, smooth what a wonder car!!! plenty of interior space ??...................... We have 12 Honda' models in the family....

Accords check all the boxes

by from Rochester on September 14, 2017

I've owned my Accord for 4 years and put over 45,000 miles on it and it's always been reliable comfortable and efficient. I like the more comfortable ride and quiet cabin versus a Civic and the trunk space is a bonus also. I plan on buying another one which says it all.

Hondas are the best!

by from Parker, CO on August 31, 2017

Very Roomy. Great leather interior and features for a comfortable drive. Huge trunk for travel, sports stuff or just stuff. You will love driving a Honda Accord.

Spacious for a Small Sedan

by from Omaha, NE on August 21, 2017

This car was pretty great, the only discrepancies I found were the recommended synthetic oil was a surprise cost, was well the 4 cyl engine hesitated from time to time upon acceleration especially when you got under half a tank of gas.

Great Car

by from Chattanooga TN on August 18, 2017

Car is reliable, seats are really comfortable, in the front, and rear seats. Transmission shift swiftly, I miss thermometer, and the central radio system have buttons that don't realy answer expectation - biggest buttons are never used. Other than that car was really good choice.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

My 7th Honda

by from Houston, TX on August 17, 2017

This is my 7th Honda. They have always been reliable. But I can't get used to the ECO feature. It feels like something is wrong with the transmission. I wish I could turn it off. I think that is now an option in the 2017 model.

It's an incredibly smooth car in every way

by from california on August 7, 2017

This car was all I needed in life. Smooth driving. Smooth handling. Smooth everything. I would highly recommend this car to all.
Not Rated Reliability

Most dependable car I have own.

by on July 31, 2017

Good combination of being dependable and comfort. It is a Honda, not a beauty but a car that will not fail you.

On my fourth Honda and counting!

by from Westfield on July 26, 2017

Honda Accords have been the most reliable and easy to maintain vehicles I have owned. They have also retained the highest residual value over the years. They have more than sufficient power in the 4-cylinder model. Like most mid-range vehicles though, you do feel a bit of engine lag when the A/C is utilized. Overall, I have not found another vehicle with the same "bang for the buck"!

Our Expert Review: 2011 Honda Accord