2012 Honda Accord

sporty, cool, and sexy

by from Great Falls, VA on September 19, 2017

I like it. Bought it for my daughter. Low mileage, beautiful shape. Handles great, looks good, runs good.

Excellent vehicle

by from Charlotte on September 18, 2017

Excellent vehicle, this is a very efficient and comfortable ride. Engine is so powerful and also excellent design
Not Rated Reliability

Amazing Ride!

by from Tuscaloosa, Alabama on September 17, 2017

I called it the Spaceship. The most amazing vehicle I've owned. I would recommend anyoneto give one a test drive. You won't be disappointed.

Excellent and proven reliability but..

by from Florida on September 15, 2017

I currently own a 2012 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S and it has served me well thus far. I bought it with 32k miles on it and it now has 52k miles. It has never left me stranded but it has me wanting more out of it. The road noise is abysmal. Since this is a base model I guess they went cheap on the sound deafening for this car. The power is there and speeding up quickly onto on-ramps is fun but I think the 5-Speed Auto transmission holds the 2.4L back. I installed a K&N short ram air intake and it has considerably improved the engine note of this car. Before it sounded like a straining sewing machine above 4k RPM's but now it has a nice growl to it, similar to a V6. The handling is top notch and after the cheapo econo tires wore out I put on some stickier rubber and can take corners with even more confidence. One complaint I have about the steering is it feels too heavy. Also during sharp left turns or after heavy braking I can hear a power steering whine. Hopefully my steering rack isn't going out, a lot of reviews on here are about the power steering pump/rack prematurely failing. It's no surprise because my 1997 Accord also had the same problem and it ended up being a bad power steering pump. The interior is average and it's nothing to brag about but I rarely focus on it anyways. Overall this car has held its value and the styling still looks good in 2017 but I can't wait to possibly trade this in to try out the new 2018 Accord with the turbo 2.0L i4.

Smooth and reliable

by from Silver Spring ,Maryland on September 10, 2017

Met my expectations, look forward to purchasing soon . I recommend this car for anyone who want something nice and reliable. My first impression was a great first impression.
Not Rated Reliability

Honda Accord, 1 of the World's BEST Cars

by from San Jose on September 6, 2017

Super reliable, just do Oil changes every 2K, and the Engine will last you 400K Miles easily, I've had 1976 Civic with 450K Miles with ZERO expense except for Oil changes, GREAT Cars!

Great and reliable vehicle

by from TN on September 2, 2017

This Honda Accord was amazing. Drove really smooth and was very dependable. The only complaint was the interior color was too light and showed even the smallest stain

honda quality

by on August 31, 2017

great car for a small family. don't wait to buy or the price for a used car will be prohibitive. buy today.

Honda... what more can i say.....

by from florida on August 24, 2017

everyone knows honda are awesome and reliable. but when you own one the experience is soo much better.

Uses car for Havingfun

Best car I ever onwed

by from coral springs on August 20, 2017

smooth ride , great car, everything works, ice cold air, bought used from Honda dealership as certified two year ago . only be listed for one week.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Honda Accord