2016 Honda Accord

All Reviews

by from Lexington VA on April 19, 2016

Interior spacious and comfortable-driving response smooth and powerful and styling bold and with enough character to be impressive without being intrusive.There were lots of details to appeal to the techno driver while remaining simple and intuitive to be easily grasped.Best feature was the CVT which made driving the smoothest I've ever experienced, The interior fit and finish was of a superior level and could have graced a much more expensive vehicle.Altogether a delightful surprise.

by from Gallatin, TN on August 24, 2016

I have driven European makes for years and finally came over to Honda for their reliability. This car has excellent features, and has great performance and a great ride. This is my favorite car I have ever owned, and I am now a Honda convert.

by from Triad , N.C. on October 4, 2015

Great car ,great reliability, gas mileage and resale .. One of the most highly sought after used cars . I always sell mine myself .. Don`t have to worry about lowball prices that you would get from GM , Ford , Chrysler /Dodge and the low grade Korean Cars ...

by from Aurora, Illinois on September 9, 2015

I just saw the 2016 Accord. The interior on the EX now has dual zone climate control, a push button start , the arm rest storage area now has a power and aux outlet, the aux outlet under the radio is now hidden behind the door of the pocket. The cabin storage is still minimal....small door pocket, very small compartment under arm rest. There is actually no change in storage from the 2015 but compared to the 2012, it is minimal. The storage was a big turn off for me. The display screen at the dash is difficult to see when the sun is shining on it. I am a bit concerned about that. Also, I am not convinced that the touchscreen interface is easy to use. It seems bit confusing to me. I know the controls are also at the steering wheel but there is something said to actually being able to feel and turn the knobs. For myself, I find it safer.

by from Roseville, CA on January 1, 2018

I couldn’t be happier with my 2016 Honda Accord sport styling. The interior reminds me of my BMW X5 and I get compliments all the time for the exterior. However with me owning this Brand new car under a year and a half there seems to be consistent problems with the battery and LED day time running lights. I drive two hours to work a day and the warranty was up in a year. Over 1k to replace the headlights is a joke! Battery had to be replaced within a year. This will be my last Honda.

by from Minneapolis, MN on October 22, 2015

Just bought a 2016 Accord EX-L. So far it drives like a dream, is smooth as silk, comfortable, handles well in city traffic and the mileage is phenomenal. I've been getting 37 MPG highway and 28 MPG in the city. Apple Car Play is awesome. Excellent fit and finish, very good LED fog and tail lights, handling is tight and the car is very easy to drive and park. Visibility is unmatched. I traded in my 2007 Lexus RX 350 and do not feel like I downgraded at all. The infotainment system is quick, responsive and easy to use. I have referred two friends to the dealership to look into buying this car. BMW, Lexus and Mercedes-Benz owners notice my car in traffic and in parking lots. Sweet ride.

by from Decatur, AL on June 24, 2016

I saw the new Accord and thought it looked a lot like a BMW 5 Series which is a beautiful car. I went to the Honda dealership and saw the Accord Sport and fell in love. Very sporty, black sport stitched seats and door panels, rear spoiler, 19" wheels. I actually think it looks better than the BMW. Of course its doesn't have the power of the BMW....it also doesn't cost an arm & a leg to service. And at less than 1/2 the price, I'm extremely happy.

by from Maryland on December 26, 2015

I love my new 2016 Honda Accord EX. Comfort, reliability and style we're requirements and thus car had them all. Took the car on a trip in the first week and have been very pleased so far, only 500 miles but no complaints.

by from OKLAHOMA on June 22, 2016

Well designed and well thought out as far as placement of instruments. Comfortable. My first purchase of an accord helped to make up my mind on the second accord purchase

by from San Diego,CA on January 8, 2016

So far the Accord is everything we thought it to be. I really couldn't see spending any more money on a higher end car when this Honda has everything we wanted at much more reasonable price. A really great car and I'm glad I purchased the EX L.

Our Expert Review: 2016 Honda Accord