2017 Honda Civic

Excellent New Car - Civic EX-T Manual

by from Cape Elizabeth, ME on March 6, 2017

Bought a 2017 Civic EX-T with the six-speed Manual transmission about a month ago. Fantastic to Drive! I shopped Lincoln, Volvo, Mercedes, VW and Mazda, and decided on the Honda based on experience with two CR-Vs and the availability of the slick-shifting manual transmission. The turbocharged engine is a nice benefit too! I traded in a Lincoln MKZ, and the Civic is darned close to the same interior space, and the tech in the Civic is better. Fantastic value too. Fun to drive. Peppy and my average mpg in mixed city/highway driving is a bit over 40. Incredible mix of performance and fuel efficiency. Highly recommend.

owner

by from Pittsburgh,Pa. on March 9, 2017

I've read about some owners complaining about the volume control on the steering wheel. You can go to settings and bring up volume gestures and turn off the swipe adjustment and it becomes like a toggle switch and you have to push on the plus for increase and minus for decrease, one notch at a time.Then the volume won't change every time you move your hand on the steering wheel.

Happy with my Honda

by from Jasper, Alabama on March 10, 2017

I love my new 2017 Honda Civic EX L. It's very stylish, economical, and affordable. It's by far the best car I've ever owned.

Civic EX-T Coupe with manual transmission

by from Carmel, IN on April 24, 2017

I am an old dinosaur to car dealers. I like two doors and three pedals. Been a long time Honda fan, and when the newly designed Civic came out last year I was happy to see that they went back to what Soichiro Honda would have liked. Ok, they no longer make it simple, but the new Civic is a friendly, eager to please coupe as Mr Honda liked. I wound up buying a 2017 Civic EX-T Coupe with a 6 speed manual transmission. The new Civic might be called overly styled, but I really like it, and the interior is comfortable and quiet for a Civic. The transmission is Honda perfect with that excellent shift feel that Honda manuals are famous for. Still breaking the car in (yes some say it doesn't need it, but read that dinosaur thing) so I can't vouch for it's acceleration, but even during break in as I do it, the car is very quick compared to all previous Civics I have owned except for the Si versions. About the only issue is the seemingly complicated touch screen which controls virtually everything, but there is so many ways to personalize the car, sometimes complicated is ok when the results are a car that is set to my likes. Overall I am very happy with my new Civic.

2017 Honda Civic Coupe

by from Brooklin, Ontario Canada on April 26, 2017

Been driving all kinds of Honda's since 1988 and my 2017 Civic Coupe is the best looking, best performing, best economy and most comfortable one I've ever driven.

Honda Civic Touring

by from SPRING, TX on April 26, 2017

Love my Honda Civic Touring Model. I've had Toyota's for years, which are also great dependable vehicles. This is my first HONDA and loving it

Love this car!

by from on March 13, 2017

Great design, style and overall performance. It handles beautifully in all types of road conditions and traffic.

Honda Civic - Popular car

by from Chicago on March 14, 2017

Honda Civic is one of the popular car in the market. Its performance, styling and high reliability really made it an awesome car. Its upscale cabin with roomy interior along has made it people's best choice car. Its smooth ride and crisp handling and excellent fuel economy for the class will surely attract you to buy this car. https://autoportal.com/newcars/honda/civic/

very peppy

by from Ft Walton Beach, FL on April 23, 2017

wish the front seats had lumbar support need to have more storage compartment, ie.. sunglass storage near rearview mirror in roof, love the adaptive cruise and lane monitoring, fun car to drive

This is my 2nd purchase of Honda Civic.

by from St. Petersburg, FL. on April 8, 2017

The car focuses on safety features, which is my greatest concern. Bought my 1st Honda Civic in 2002 and have just now replaced with 2017.

Our Expert Review: 2017 Honda Civic