2017 Honda Civic

All Reviews

by from Cape Elizabeth, ME on March 6, 2017

Bought a 2017 Civic EX-T with the six-speed Manual transmission about a month ago. Fantastic to Drive! I shopped Lincoln, Volvo, Mercedes, VW and Mazda, and decided on the Honda based on experience with two CR-Vs and the availability of the slick-shifting manual transmission. The turbocharged engine is a nice benefit too! I traded in a Lincoln MKZ, and the Civic is darned close to the same interior space, and the tech in the Civic is better. Fantastic value too. Fun to drive. Peppy and my average mpg in mixed city/highway driving is a bit over 40. Incredible mix of performance and fuel efficiency. Highly recommend.

by from Carmel, IN on April 24, 2017

I am an old dinosaur to car dealers. I like two doors and three pedals. Been a long time Honda fan, and when the newly designed Civic came out last year I was happy to see that they went back to what Soichiro Honda would have liked. Ok, they no longer make it simple, but the new Civic is a friendly, eager to please coupe as Mr Honda liked. I wound up buying a 2017 Civic EX-T Coupe with a 6 speed manual transmission. The new Civic might be called overly styled, but I really like it, and the interior is comfortable and quiet for a Civic. The transmission is Honda perfect with that excellent shift feel that Honda manuals are famous for. Still breaking the car in (yes some say it doesn't need it, but read that dinosaur thing) so I can't vouch for it's acceleration, but even during break in as I do it, the car is very quick compared to all previous Civics I have owned except for the Si versions. About the only issue is the seemingly complicated touch screen which controls virtually everything, but there is so many ways to personalize the car, sometimes complicated is ok when the results are a car that is set to my likes. Overall I am very happy with my new Civic.

by from Jasper, Alabama on March 10, 2017

I love my new 2017 Honda Civic EX L. It's very stylish, economical, and affordable. It's by far the best car I've ever owned.

by from SPRING, TX on April 26, 2017

Love my Honda Civic Touring Model. I've had Toyota's for years, which are also great dependable vehicles. This is my first HONDA and loving it

by from Brooklin, Ontario Canada on April 26, 2017

Been driving all kinds of Honda's since 1988 and my 2017 Civic Coupe is the best looking, best performing, best economy and most comfortable one I've ever driven.

by from on March 13, 2017

Great design, style and overall performance. It handles beautifully in all types of road conditions and traffic.

by from Montebello CA on April 22, 2017

Willy Alkady is great Sales consultant with customers and his service is good. The service is great and quick and they never leave you waiting and with no doubts. I would recomend this dealership to any of my friends or future buyers.

by from Calgary, AB on May 1, 2017

Never had a maintenance issue except for brakes, batteries, etc. On top of this good gas mileage and excellent resale value.

by from Ft Walton Beach, FL on April 23, 2017

wish the front seats had lumbar support need to have more storage compartment, ie.. sunglass storage near rearview mirror in roof, love the adaptive cruise and lane monitoring, fun car to drive

by from Gardendale, AL on April 8, 2017

Everything I ever wanted in one vehicle! I really love this car! The handling is great! No extra road noise! I can pass the gas stations also!

Our Expert Review: 2017 Honda Civic