2018 Civic

2018 Honda Civic

Have you driven the 2018 Honda Civic?

Honda Civic presented several surpises

by lesourd528 from Fairfield, Ohio on March 2, 2018

As a long-time GM buyer, I was only going to test drive a Civic hatchback to say, "Okay, now leave me alone." I was pleasantly surprised at the handling and quiet ride that the Civic provided. Being 6'4, was a little apprehensive just test driving the hatchback version. It was great for a small car! Very comfy seats and plenty of room to maneuver and steer with no issues. Very smooth ride and the 4cylinder turbo was perfect for getting onto a busy freeway. or passing. The eco option is a great idea as well as displaying your current miles per gallon option.

Wonderful Ride

by Grandpa from Polk City, Florida on March 11, 2018

Bought this car for my Grandson. One beautiful vehicle. He absolutely loves it. I'm a bit envious after seeing it and riding in it. The gas economy is yet another story - wonderful! A very sweet ride!

Fast Enough - Comfortable - Perfect Gas milage

by CNA from Lake forest California on March 19, 2018

I’m currently leasing 2018 sport civic stick shift It’s a fun car to drive It gives me a realy perfect gas milege compare to the old rav4 that I had. It’s a bit small car for family, but it’s a great car for a student. In sum, it’s a great car to drive to school and back, maybe a little trip whould be ok with it too.

My midlife crisis car

by ruby2zdy from Olympia WA on April 22, 2018

I love this thing, except for three problems: 1. There's no lumbar adjuster!! WHY??? 2. The seat is hard. 3. The sound sucks. Even w the bass and woofer turned almost all the way up, music is tinny and you can't hear all the voices. Otherwise, it's nice & tight, powerful, quiet, smooth. Very (but not overly) responsive steering. Excellent curve-hugging. Great brakes -- they know what you're trying to do. Same w acceleration. It doesn't jump out from under you when you press on the pedal. The safety features are awesome. Self-dimming rearview mirror is great. I wish the driver's side mirror was self-dimming. If a car with LED lights is following your left rear bumper, it's blinding. I have arthritis & it hurts a lot to push things with my distal finger bones. Everything that required pushing on my '06 Accord EX-L (e.g. gas tank door lever) has been converted to a *light* pull on this Civic. What a relief!

First time Honda owner

by skunklet from Glenville, NY on May 27, 2018

Jumped to Honda after driving a Mini Cooper for 8 years; couldn't get all four of my wants in the same car (purple, sunroof, stick, fog lights) but I got 3 of the four (an EX w/a CVT, Burgundy Night Pearl, with the sunroof and fog lights - I did not want a turbo in an EX-T). This is my first Honda ever and my first CVT ever - so far, so good. The styling and interior is very good - the inside is not cheaply made and all of the features - radio, etc., are not too complicated to operate and configure. I bought Honda because of everyone's past experiences - solid, reliable, etc., as well as great gas mileage and this car does not disappoint.

I love my '18 Civic!

by Civic Lover from Lee County, FL on March 7, 2018

My friends and family are tired of hearing me praise my new Civic, but it truly is an awesome car! I test drove a Nissan Sentra and it seemed so blah and cheap. The minute I sat in the Civic, I was sold. Everything felt so solid. The sound of the door closing, the well-made, perfectly designed interior, the quiet ride made you feel like you were in an expensive sedan. There are so many well thought out features on the car that add to the driving experience. I used to dread my 50-mile ride to work, but not anymore. Oh and the radio is phenomenal. Now can you see why my friends and family are tired of hearing me praise my car?

Same Si badge but a completely different car

by Rad from Chicago, IL on June 24, 2018

Previously owned a 2015 Si. This car is much more comfortable and quiet, I took multiple 8 hour drives and the seats are amazing and the car is quiet. Performance is awesome from a $20k brand new car with a 1.5L turbo, I also purchased a stage 1 vittune that added 50hp and 80 ft.ib trq. It's a great looking car, but the back honeycomb grills things will never grow on me. It of course has the Honda reliability but there a few minor problems with the car out the factory that owners complain about. The interior is okay but feels bland compared to my 9th gen that was black with red seats. I don't like the center console or anything at all inside of it. The interior looks clean but completely hate the set up.

Civic Si

by Jack from Temple Texas on January 19, 2018

It?s been 12 years since Civic has looked this good, very responsive plenty of power, the styling is very nice. I am very happy with my purchase. There?s plenty room inside both front and back seats, the audio system is very nice the hands-free telephone is very handy.

Updated sporty body style!

by RoCar from North Providence on April 14, 2018

Honda is known as a dependable vehicle! I've owed two before. My first one is a 1998 and is still on the road. 2018 changes to body style make it more attractive and sporty looking!

My blue

by Agreeable from Marietta on May 15, 2018

It is very good on gas mileage as gas gets higher and higer in cost. I am a lyft driver and I get a lot of complements on the vehicle.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 36