2005 Honda CR-V consumer reviews

side view of 2005 CR-V Honda
Explore the 2005 CR-V Honda
Shop the 2005 CR-V Honda

Very reliable

I purchased my 2005 Honda CRV new & I still have it. It is 15 1/2 years old. It’s great if you want a small SUV. It’s not really comfy for tall people though. That’s the only drawback. I just had to change my back rotors for the first time & I have approximately 133K miles.

2.4

Terrible runs hot transmission fluid burns hot

Don't buy it as a used car! Honda has no recall on the problem of the transmission fluid problem..My children bought it for me to drive when I lost my car to creditors due to Covid

Honda's are the best

We love our Honda CRV, great gas mileage,easy to park,lots of room for the family,never any mechanical issues, cheap insurance,all positive things for mu budget

Reliable

100% reliable I put 180k with no issue comfortable and trust able car ever I had Lots of space I use it for construction all time car full of materials never had a problem with this car.

Love this car

This may be the best car purchase of my life. Drives like new looks like new. My wife could not believe the great shape it is in.

4.0

Great on gas

Great car just not the tool I need to get the jobs done I would be needing it for..needing just something a little more would be great

Love the 2005 style of the CRV

I love the height I get in the CRV, but not too high, so it is still easy to get in and out of. The design is also pleasing to the eye.

Most reliable car we've owned.

Has plenty of space, reliable, fuel efficient. stylish, great great resale value, when it comes to service or replacing parts, it's amazing to find pot how little it costs.

i love my honda cr v

great car and great value love the feel love the way it drive and the way it looks. I love my sun roof when it is open. I love new radio and the speakers.

Most reliable car for the money

I think it will run forever. currently has over 305,000 Miles. Uses no oil between changes. Will run forever if requried maintance is performed. We also own a 2011 CR-V and are considering buying either another CR-V or a Pilot. For us Honda is the only way to go.