2007 Honda Cr V

Love it!

by from Modesto, Ca on January 18, 2011

I bought this car in October from Carmax with 17,000 miles on it. It gets great gas mileage & has tons of storage area. Very comfortable. I have the navigation system with the back up camera & couldn't live without it.

very reliable.

by from Maryland on March 30, 2011

Good on gas and does very well in the snow. Very comfortable seating in the front & back. Lots of trunk space. A friend saw mine and went out and brought one.

Loving the CRV

by from Seattle, WA on May 11, 2011

Great SUV (feels and drives like a car!) and very comfortable/reliable. My only complaint is the gas mileage. Definitely under what is advertized for around town and freeway.

LOVE MT HONDA CRV

by from Doylestown, PA on December 8, 2008

I am on my 3rd CRV- I just love them. Every time the change the model I fall for the new one. Most reliable car I have ever owned. Do not buy extended warranties- not needed on a Honday. Handles nice in good weather and bad.

Test drove this; great car

by from Latham, NY on August 25, 2010

I test drove the LX and EX models and found both to be very comfortable, stylish and had great features, am purchasing the EX as the price was excellent and the extras were fun and affordable!

Liked the 2006 better

by from South Carolina on May 9, 2007

We test drove 2007 and earlier models and honestly didn't like the 2007. It had more road noise, engine noise, and especially wind noise, seemed to sway more in the wind. The headrests in the 2007 were really uncomfortable. Didn't like the redesign of the back--although the flip-up hatch is nice (although watch it if you try to do this in your garage), the styled curviness of the back makes it less functional than the more boxy design of the older models. The seats fold up in a similar way but waste more space in the back of the 2007. They got rid of the picnic table in the 2007, which seems to be a feature useful to a surprising number of 2006 owners. I think the 2007 has a cuter exterior but that didn't outweigh the noise issues and design features.

IMPROVED ONCE AGAIN

by from Phillips, WI on September 17, 2007

I traded my 2006 CRV for this 2007 model.. WOW!! I was dead set on keeping my "box" (as some of you have called it).. until it's end or my end. NO WAY!!! did I want to get rid of my boxy CRV.. I loved it. I loved the dependablity.. Well.. I finally agreed to test drive this car .. WOW!! I was extremely impressed with the handling, the added peppyness..the feel of the new seats..the sound of the stereo..the cargo shelf..the instrument panel...the black interior.. I purchased it! And I can't wait to take it on a long trip.. The only thing I miss is the room for my CDs.. There's no room at all for them now.... BUT!! plenty of room for the iPOD and an outlet to plug it in to.. Great job, HONDA!

Decent SUV

by from California on November 21, 2009

I've driven this gold colored Honda CR-V EXL 4WD for 2 and a half years (51K miles). It hasn't given me much trouble on major components. However, I've had a problem with a malfunctioning door lock on the front passenger side- it doesn't unlock unless you manually do it. The door lock is such a hassle since that specific door lock also locks/unlocks the rear hatch. I had the same issue with an older CR-V that I previously owned Cargo loading on this car is great! I've fit 4 large travel luggage on it with room to spare! Also, the car handles great for an SUV, and the transmission shifts rather smoothly. I primarily use the car on the highway, and it's engine has adequate power for easy overpassing of vehicles. I have only done the customary oil change, filter change, fluid change, and tire change. I'm happy with my purchase

MY FIRST SUV

by from SUFFOLK,NY on October 18, 2011

GREAT ALL AROUND VEHICLE, OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE IN THE SNOW. VISIBILITY IS EXCELLANT. COULD PROBABLY USE A MORE POWERFUL ENGINE WHICH WOULD ENHANCE THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE. THE UPHOSTERY COULD ALSO USE SOME IMPROVEMENT. IF THESE UPGRADES WERE AVAILABLE THIS WOULD BE A SOLID 5 STAR VEHICLE.

Great car but lacks a few things

by from Boston on April 26, 2007

I am not sure why they did not include the blue tooth feature in the CRV - I hope it is added next year. I found a big difference in the new design with many pluses, but head room. We seem to be short about 2 inches and it really makes a difference. Why can't the words on the steering wheel light up? It is very difficult to see the words while you are driving at night. All and all it is a great car, I only ever buy honda and have since 1980 - but these are the short comings of the CRV that are actually making me wait another year before buying - hoping the blue tooth feature (hands free cell phone) is added. (Hiss boo.. the Rave-4 has it!)

Our Expert Review: 2007 Honda Cr V