2007 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

2007 Honda Cr V
Average based on 86 reviews

Love this vehicle!

by from East Lyme, CT on April 10, 2010

After owning a Hummer for a while, I did a lot of research beore trading it in...and came to the conclusion that the Honda CR-V was the car to buy. I love this vehicle! There is an amazing amount of space in the rear of the vehicle and I can easily fit three car seats in the back seat. The front of the car is a little odd looking from the outside but from any other angle, this car looks great. LOVE, love, love the IPOD hook-up and the moving console is great for those with bags. Handles great on and off the highway. AWD is a great feature and it handles wonderfully in snow, mud, and rain! Love it and would highly recommend this to others!

Hassle free & enjoyable drive.

by from Overland Park, KS on April 16, 2012

I've owned the CR-V for a little over a year now and never had any issues. Have just had to deal with oil-change and wiper blade change since I like spotless clean wind-shields while driving/rains/dirt accumulation. The only issue I would like to register is the wheel-alignment issue that I had when I bought the car. From what I read in other reviews, wheel-alignment seems to be an issue with 2007 CR-Vs. The car used to pull towards the left. I got that fixed and every since, I've never had any other issues. I would most definitely recommend a CR-V for a family with mid-size SUV needs. City mileage - 20-23 MPG Highway mileage - 27-29 MPG.

I love this car!

by from Licnoln, Nebraska on October 21, 2011

We had a 2003 Jeep Liberty Sport that we absolutely loved ... except for the gas mileage. The higher gas went the less I liked my Liberty. Finally decided to look for something more fuel efficient. We decided on a 2007 Honda CRV. After test driving the CRV we pulled the trigger, but I was afraid I would miss my Jeep. Well, that sentiment only lasted a few moments. My wife and I quickly found the CRV to be so much more comfortable than our Jeep. The ride was smooth and it handles so nicely. And the CRV was so much more roomy, both in the front and rear seats. The rear seat actually has room for three people AND their legs as well! The cargo compartment was also much roomier and offered a cover to conceal your stuff. We just returned from a 2,500 mile trip to Yellowstone and agreed that the CRV made the trip so much more enjoyable because of the smooth ride and the extra room up front. Loved the sunroof and little things like the port for our iPod. We'd had Hondas in the past, but it been some time. Driving the CRV makes me wonder what took us so long to get one again.

A little harsh on my butt for the long drives

by from Dallas, TX on August 13, 2010

Very convenient, if the seats on the LX would be more comfortable. Very reliable, and actually, to think of it, if all the seats were a lot more comfortable, then it would be a perfection to me. I drive the boss around when I'm in L.A. he's 6.7" with his boots on, not enought room.

Love it!

by from Modesto, Ca on January 18, 2011

I bought this car in October from Carmax with 17,000 miles on it. It gets great gas mileage & has tons of storage area. Very comfortable. I have the navigation system with the back up camera & couldn't live without it.

very reliable.

by from Maryland on March 30, 2011

Good on gas and does very well in the snow. Very comfortable seating in the front & back. Lots of trunk space. A friend saw mine and went out and brought one.

Loving the CRV

by from Seattle, WA on May 11, 2011

Great SUV (feels and drives like a car!) and very comfortable/reliable. My only complaint is the gas mileage. Definitely under what is advertized for around town and freeway.

LOVE MT HONDA CRV

by from Doylestown, PA on December 8, 2008

I am on my 3rd CRV- I just love them. Every time the change the model I fall for the new one. Most reliable car I have ever owned. Do not buy extended warranties- not needed on a Honday. Handles nice in good weather and bad.

Test drove this; great car

by from Latham, NY on August 25, 2010

I test drove the LX and EX models and found both to be very comfortable, stylish and had great features, am purchasing the EX as the price was excellent and the extras were fun and affordable!

Excellent vehicle

by from on November 18, 2010

This car has a great ride its comfortable and gets great gas mileage for the amount of interior room you get.Both my wife and i are serious toyota fans so she was set on the rav 4. After test driving the crv ex the toyota felt/looked cheaply made inside and the ride was stiff.Wasnt in love with the exterior on this one but its growing on me.Wish we had went with the black interior,the ivory cloth shows everything.