2007 CR-V

4.9 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Love it!

by jamsey from Modesto, Ca on January 18, 2011

I bought this car in October from Carmax with 17,000 miles on it. It gets great gas mileage & has tons of storage area. Very comfortable. I have the navigation system with the back up camera & couldn't live without it.

LOVE MT HONDA CRV

by HONDA LOVER from Doylestown, PA on December 8, 2008

I am on my 3rd CRV- I just love them. Every time the change the model I fall for the new one. Most reliable car I have ever owned. Do not buy extended warranties- not needed on a Honday. Handles nice in good weather and bad.

very reliable.

by Bessie from Maryland on March 30, 2011

Good on gas and does very well in the snow. Very comfortable seating in the front & back. Lots of trunk space. A friend saw mine and went out and brought one.

Loving the CRV

by Loving the SUV from Seattle, WA on May 11, 2011

Great SUV (feels and drives like a car!) and very comfortable/reliable. My only complaint is the gas mileage. Definitely under what is advertized for around town and freeway.

IMPROVED ONCE AGAIN

by Honda owner from Phillips, WI on September 17, 2007

I traded my 2006 CRV for this 2007 model.. WOW!! I was dead set on keeping my "box" (as some of you have called it).. until it's end or my end. NO WAY!!! did I want to get rid of my boxy CRV.. I loved it. I loved the dependablity.. Well.. I finally agreed to test drive this car .. WOW!! I was extremely impressed with the handling, the added peppyness..the feel of the new seats..the sound of the stereo..the cargo shelf..the instrument panel...the black interior.. I purchased it! And I can't wait to take it on a long trip.. The only thing I miss is the room for my CDs.. There's no room at all for them now.... BUT!! plenty of room for the iPOD and an outlet to plug it in to.. Great job, HONDA!

Decent SUV

by the normal commuter from California on November 21, 2009

I've driven this gold colored Honda CR-V EXL 4WD for 2 and a half years (51K miles). It hasn't given me much trouble on major components. However, I've had a problem with a malfunctioning door lock on the front passenger side- it doesn't unlock unless you manually do it. The door lock is such a hassle since that specific door lock also locks/unlocks the rear hatch. I had the same issue with an older CR-V that I previously owned Cargo loading on this car is great! I've fit 4 large travel luggage on it with room to spare! Also, the car handles great for an SUV, and the transmission shifts rather smoothly. I primarily use the car on the highway, and it's engine has adequate power for easy overpassing of vehicles. I have only done the customary oil change, filter change, fluid change, and tire change. I'm happy with my purchase

Test drove this; great car

by dotcalm from Latham, NY on August 25, 2010

I test drove the LX and EX models and found both to be very comfortable, stylish and had great features, am purchasing the EX as the price was excellent and the extras were fun and affordable!

Almost there!

by Honda for life from Statesville, NC on July 27, 2007

I like my CRV but there are a few things about it I wish were different. I was hoping for it in 2008 but doesn't look like it. Great room in the front but the quaility of the leather is so, so. Honda should offer up grades for those who want it. The design on the front window side panels needs looking at....the drains for rain water are too small, so in heavy rain you get a splash back. I am with the other review on the roof rack the bars should come with that purchase. Honda should offer a V6 as an option. The hatch in the back can seem like it is closed but it's not. The SUV is great and Honda's last forever, so I hope these small changes will come...I love the new body style!!! I have always driven Honda cars.

MY FIRST SUV

by PS from SUFFOLK,NY on October 18, 2011

GREAT ALL AROUND VEHICLE, OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE IN THE SNOW. VISIBILITY IS EXCELLANT. COULD PROBABLY USE A MORE POWERFUL ENGINE WHICH WOULD ENHANCE THE OVERALL PERFORMANCE. THE UPHOSTERY COULD ALSO USE SOME IMPROVEMENT. IF THESE UPGRADES WERE AVAILABLE THIS WOULD BE A SOLID 5 STAR VEHICLE.

At Last, a Modest Work Horse

by Honda Lover from Upland, CA on May 13, 2008

The CR-V drives like a truck, and isn't the most comfortable car I've driven, but it accommodates loads of plants from the nursery, allows me easily to haul a week's worth of groceries, and handles like a charm. Most surprising is the fact that it gets 30+ mpg on the highway -- something I discovered when I drove it 250 miles from my home to Santa Barbara, CA. That figure is far and above the 25 mpg suggested by the manufacturer. Add to that the fact that it's really an attractive vehicle, and you have a car that can serve your hauling needs, will save you $ at the pump, and will look cute while doing all of the above. I'm falling in "like" with my CR-V.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13