2017 CR-V

2017 Honda CR-V

2017 Honda CR-V

Have you driven the 2017 Honda CR-V?

Like night and day from the previous models

by Honda Firefighter from Fall River,MA on April 10, 2017

I previously owned a 2013 CRV which is why I looked into the new style 2017 CRV. I have owned the car 2 weeks and I love al the new features. I own the EX model which comes standard with many new features. The keyless entry and start is the best feature along with the individual heating and ac temps controls and the electric parking brake They also come with heated seats and remote start. The EX offers tons more than my 2013 EX did which I was very satisfied with. I drive a lot of cars working for a funeral home that parks cars. Honda out did them self this time with the 2017 CRV. Thumbs up!!!

Excellent vehicle

by Butch from Terre Haute, Indiana on April 22, 2017

The fit and finish on the CRV are outstanding, quiet inside and the moon roof is awesome. The back up camera is top flight and fun to use. IT FEATURES SENSING WINDSHEID WIPERS which work nicely and don't bug the driver. Cargo space is exceptional and the rear seats fold down flat without having to remove the headrests. The sound system beats the theater hands down while navigation system is supuerb. It comes with sirrus-xm radio free for three months. This my second CRV and it won't be my last.

Best Car Ever!

by Nancy from Bartlett, Tn on April 15, 2017

I love, love, love my new CRV..I've always been a Honda owner..Prelude, Accords, Crv, Civics and now a brand new redesigned beautiful 2017 CRV! It is georgeous and drives like a dream and can almost drive itself! I couldn't be happier! So many safety features! It's awesome!

CR-V EX-L Navi

by Localizer from Spring Hill, FL on March 24, 2017

A great vehicle for the money. Not a Caddy, but super nice. A tad bit of road noise, but very comfortable. It has everything I wanted and more.

Wanted something with good mileage

by carolnewcar from reno, nevada on May 24, 2017

Love the excellent mileage - great power - easy to see out of windows - good leg room in back. Low's: loud road noise, but I don't think the tires are the best brand that comes on the crv - head rest on driver's and passenger seat should be able to adjust a lot better - gas lever in the car is in a stupid spot, way too lowt (have to almost get out of the car to flip it)

Tops in small SUVs

by E&G from Aberdeen, NC on July 21, 2017

Touring package offers great safety and convenicnce features. Particularly like hands-free lift gate activation. Concerns about 1.5 engine being undepowered, but with turbo it gets the job done. Interior room and comfort is excellent. Flared front fenders do limit visibility when parking. Enjoying our new ride!

Excellent Car

by T and D from on April 27, 2017

The best car we have ever purchased. The 2017 is comfortable with all the latest technology. Plenty of performance when you are out of Econ mode but is a gas miser with Econ engaged and only a slight drop off in performance. The turbo has plenty of get up and go. The styling definitely is an eye catcher. No reliability rating yet as the car is too young. However, I expect the usual excellent Honda reliability. Overall, we found the CRV to be an excellent value especially when compared to the Audi and Acura we were considering. Very happy with our purchase!

Good Car with Serious Engine Problem

by First Time Honda Owner on May 15, 2018

During the first 3000 miles I would have rated the CRV excellent in most categories. It is comfortable and roomy for both myself at over 6 feet tall, and my wife at 5 feet tall. The acceleration and gas mileage (25mpg around town) are both very good. I miss having a heated steering wheel and vented seats, which are not available on the CRV. However, at 3200 miles a serious engine problem showed up. At 70mph the car suddenly slowed, lost power, the check engine light came on, and multiple electrical systems reported malfunctions in the dash display. The car was towed to the Honda dealer and diagnosed with excess gas (approximately one quart) in the oil. The oil and filter was changed as a temporary solution, and a tech line case was opened with Honda. I was told at this time there is no permanent recall or fix. I was advised that this is a known problem in cold climates where the car is used for short drives and does not warm up completely. Since then I have learned that all CRVs with the 1.5 liter turbocharged engine have been recalled in China for the same problem. If you live in a cold climate I would not recommend this car at this time.

Does not recommend this car!!

New Honda CRV, drives and handles well

by New care bought in Kentucky and now home from Essex Junction, Vt on June 16, 2017

I have have had 2 other CRVs and this one has more features and space. My neck use to ache with the last CRV on long trips and this head rest is styled at a different angle and I have not neck discomfort. I am getting use to the cruise control, have driven this car on a long trip and with busy traffic is slows down more often.

OMG. I love this vehicle!

by artsygrl7 from Raleigh, NC on February 17, 2018

I just purchased the 2018 Honda Touring AWD CRV a couple of weeks ago. After driving a BMW 5 series for 11 years, I was worried I'd feel shortchanged moving to a Honda. Not so! Honda has really stepped up their game with the new CRV design. I wasn't a fan of the old body style, but this design is downright attractive. I bought the pearl white with the ivory interior and it's very sharp looking. Just in the past week, I've had two people approach me to admire my CRV. I think the interior is very comparable to luxury models in its class. The touring trim level features nice leather upholstery, a leather wrapped steering wheel, and leather/faux wood trim on the dashboard and doors. To get those touches in a non-luxury vehicle is really nice. I'm also really enjoying all the new technology and safety features. The economy of this vehicle is a nice bonus -- my insurance dropped $90/year (due to the safety features) and a tank of gasoline is running around $30 (got to love the switch from premium fuel to regular). All that aside, I LOVE driving this car. It's a comfortable ride and the turbo charged engine is surprisingly peppy.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 68

Our Take on the 2017 Honda CR-V

The verdict:

The 2017 Honda CR-V's redesign addresses some of the things that held the previous generation back, resulting once again in a very well-rounded model.

Versus the competition:

Though the CR-V is still not as fun to drive as some of its competition, its excellent usability and plenty of comfort and safety features make it a family-friendly standout — the most complete compact SUV you can buy today.

Compact SUVs are constantly playing leapfrog. Models change and add new features to jump ahead of the pack, only to be caught again in a year or two. The Honda CR-V is a prime example of this: The 2015 version won our 2015 Compact SUV Challenge, then just one year later, the 2016 CR-V slipped to third in the same contest. It finished behind the 2017 Kia Sportage and the 2017 Ford Escape, both of which got big updates for the 2017 model year.

But the wheel keeps turning, and now Honda has struck back with a redesigned 2017 CR-V that might put it back on top. The CR-V competes with the two aforementioned models and its eternal rival, the Toyota RAV4. Compare them all here and the 2016 and... Read More