2011 Honda CR-Z consumer reviews

$19,345–$19,995 MSRP range
side view of 2011 CR-Z Honda
Explore the 2011 Honda CR-Z
Shop the 2011 Honda CR-Z

Love it or hate it? I love it.

Very zippy in city traffic, easy on the highway. Can park it almost anywhere. Very easy to get used to 35 MPG. Plenty of interior elbow room for me and the dog. Mine has all the "bells and whistles" I wanted.

Best Economical Car - Super fun to drive!

This vehicle exceeded my fuel economy needs with up to 37 MPG on the highway, safety of Bluetooth phone connections, fun to drive Sport mode with Paddle shifters or automatic trans for an easy commute, plenty of storage for luggage, clean CarFax with only 2 owners. Honda dealer service records available. Driver & Passenger airbags replace in 2017, Heat is warm and A/C blows cold.

Most Exciting Car I've Owned! I Miss Her!!!

The Honda CRZ is so Sporty So tight, It feels like your driving a Ferrari without car payments or the need for an on board Mechanic. The 3 Driving Modes allowed this car to drive on rails, shift at higher RPMs and still get 50 plus mile to the Gallon! Stereo system will be missed, it was amazing with the 7 speakers and Sub woofer. If you have a chance to drive one, I highly recommend it! You'll love it.

4.0

Great Winter Car

I bought this for use as a winter car and summer car when it rains. I have had 2 Honda’s in the past and they are very reliable. This car handles well and gets great gas mileage. Rides well for such a small car. The hatchback area is quite large and handles my gardening stuff well. I wish the radio was closer to my reach-you have to reach quite a bit to get to it. Radio sound is average to below average. I know this is an economy car but I wish it had better acceleration. Really slow even in sport mode. They should have made a Type S version like the Acura RSX. I’m glad I bought this car.

4.1

Go car

I like it, it is good on gas, and quick, but could do with a bit more, great to drive nothing else in the market to match, and it is a HONDA. I did push it on the motorway , back off at 115

MOST RELIABLE, GREAT RIDE, GREAT BELLS & WHISTLES

Mostly surprised by all the bells and whistles in my little black cutie; GPS, Bluetooth with phone book, absolutely wonderful stereo with big sound, CD-MP3- PC-iPod and USB Flash Memory Drive capabilities, XM radio, temperature control, all with hands-free voice command options with each item listed. Great ride with options for engine usage: Called 3-Mode Drive System: Sport, Normal, or Economy with just a push of a button for each. It monitors your driving style, gives feedback you can use to develope a style to maximize fuel economy. I love that this car, in the Economy mode, has an AUTO STOP, when the car is at a stand-still; the engine just stops, giving you great gas mileage! Then taking your foot off the brake, the engine starts up again automatically. The car even rewards you (yeah!), by giving you an Eco Score - reaching a new stage of fuel economy, a Stage Up Recognition icon called a trophy appears. There’s another great option that’s just brilliant! It’s called MID (Multi Information display): Displays 11 informational windows, when pressing a toggle button on the steering wheel...from Customized Settings, Average Fuel Economy & the records, an oil life screen, Eco Guide, and many other screens of info. All-in-all, I am very pleased with this vehicle’s appeal in all aspects. Honda has always been our brand of choice, since we have two other vehicles which are also of Honda branding.

Stupendous!

Great car. Lots of fun. Excellent for driving. Handles well. Great for showing off. A helluva good car. Lovely to drive. Tight steering. Excellent craftsmanship.

4.3

VERY RELIABLE AND FUN TO DRIVE .IT IS ROCKETT

PLEANTY OF LEG ROOM AND HEAD ROOM ,IT LOOK LIKE WELL MAINTAINED.POWER WINDOW AND NAVIGATION PLUS IT IS HYBIRD... AMAZINGLEY FAST AND GOOD HANDLING .

3.7

Fun hybrid to drive , manual shift

Fun car to drive , great on gas .... a little under powered... manual shift makes up for it... savings at the pump is also great

3.9

Commuters Dream

This car is excellent for commuting. It has been fun to drive since its a 6-speed, and actually gets up and goes when it needs to. That being said, the fact it only seats two can become a hinderance. The hatch is very large, making this a great grocery getter. Overall not a terrible car. Like all things, it has its ups and down. I would recommend this vehicle for people who live alone, are single, or need a car for long solo or duo commutes or trips.