2012 Honda Crosstour

A handsome beast in any conditions

by from Los Angeles, CA on July 25, 2017

I've gotten unsolicited compliments on my Crosstour from random drivers as I'm sitting at stoplights "Handsome car!" It's a really unique car these days, its powerful, fast, handles great and the 4WD can take anything you throw at. Snow, mud, rain, ice...it's proven itself in everything. On road trips, it's a dream, very good mileage on the highways, and even comfortable for sleeping in the back with the seats down, and I'm 6'1"! Very cool car, folks.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

The Most Reliable Car I have ever Owned

by from Miami Springs, FL on July 24, 2017

This car is very useful , especially for someone who has a store and has to carry goods from one place to another; plenty of room. It has Backup Camera.

Uses car for Havingfun

I Abosolutely Love It!

by from Toledo, OH on July 16, 2017

Looks great, especially in silver. The ride and handling make it a joy to drive. Can't wait to take a road trip in it. Plus, All the amenities heated seats, backup camera, etc.... It's Great!

One handsome car...powerful too!

by from Los Angeles, CA on July 15, 2017

Crosstours are the little known superstars of Honda. It's a V6 - 4 wheel drive beast, that looks like a super cool sports car. I've literally had a couple people tell me how cool the car looks as they sat next to me at red lights. This car does amazing on road trips,awesome gas mileage on the highway, plows through snow, no problem. I've even been able to sleep completely stretched out in the back and I'm 6 foot.

Uses car for Havingfun

Fast, rugged, stylish and handsome, what a car!

by from Los Angeles, California on May 31, 2017

Seriously, I've had drivers pull up in traffic and ask about my Crosstour saying, "that's a handsome ride." It's sturdy as a tank and fast! You can drag race with it, even in the mud since it also has 4 wheel drive. With the seats flipped down two six foot tall people can sleep comfortably in the back, which I've done on a road trip. Gets awesome mileage on the highway. Best of all this car is in virtually mint condition. Before I owned it, it was a showroom car at the dealership with less than 200 miles on it. It's still pretty much a new car. Only 24k miles with perfect interior and exterior. No scratches or dents. An amazing deal. Get it before someone else scoops up this handsome whip.

Honda Reliability with Style and Fuel Economy

by from Sparks, MD on April 22, 2017

This has been one of my favorite Honda vehicles that I've owned. The hatchback feature is great for access and storage, too!

Super Driving Machine!!

by from Glenwood IL. on March 25, 2017

Just purchased a used 2012 Honda Crosstour from Napleton Honda on 3/22/17. The car is excellent. Love the way it look and drives. Couldn't be more happier with this vehicle. My salesperson, Mr. J. Parham was great! Very knowledgeable and helpful. Much Appreciated!!

Great step up

by from Seattle, WA on January 11, 2015

Im not a truck or SUV fan by any means but needed something with a little more storage and space. this vehicle fit the bill very well, it has the ride just like my old honda accord and still the capabilities of a small SUV. So far my only complaint is with the MPG but like any vehicle its a bigger engine and vehicle than what i had so the numbers arent quite as good, so I guess it was to be expected as well. Visibility out of the back is narrow but the mirrors on the side are big enough to overcome that. and with a back up camera to aid you its pretty easy to maneuver. overall I am loving the car and learning more about its features everyday

2012 Honda Crosstour

by from Nashville, TN. on October 3, 2014

Love the Crosstour !! Bought a V-6 with all wheel drive. Drives well, comfortable and quiet. Acceptable mileage on regular fuel. I can see out of the rear hatch just fine. I enjoy driving the car. Get lots of positive comments from everyone who looks at it. Traded a BMW, need I say more. The Crosstour reliability has been exceptional. Easier to get in and out. I'm certain that I will not take a bath on resell value at trade in time like I did with the BMW either.

Great family car

by from Wilkes-Barre, PA on September 5, 2014

We hesitated about buying this car after reading the mixed reviews from the car experts. We were looking to downsize from a full-size SUV as are kids are bigger and we usually don't need all that room. We are thrilled we made the decision to buy it. It handles nicely. It's tight and a little stiff, but typical for a Japanese car. Lots of room & the trunk is awesome - enough room for football equipment, some groceries and a dog (not in her crate), The excellent rear view camera is a necessity when backing up. We quickly adjusted to using it. The controls are intuitive and easy to adjust to. We're thinking about buying a 2nd Crosstour to replace our aging Camry.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Honda Crosstour