2012 Honda Crosstour consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Crosstour Honda
Explore the 2012 Crosstour Honda
Shop the 2012 Crosstour Honda

Fantastic 4 wheel drive vehicle

I am 6,3 and need a car for work. Because I work as a chaplain who visits people home to home I needed 4 wheel drive a comfortable ride and decent gas mileage. Oh and a solid vehicle that I feel safe in. The 2012 crosstour is all that and more. The only concerns I have had are the oil consumption and the axles that can wear and cause vibration. I have had 2 crosstours and the 2010 had oil consumption and axles problem. I replaced Axles for about 1500 and smooth as ice but oil consumption led me to sell the car. My 2012 crosstour has no oil consumption problems but it does seem to begin to vibrate a bit at 25 miles an hour so down the road I’ll have to maybe change the axles. But still for me it’s worth it and at least I know what issues I will face with these cars...I’m sooo glad 2021 they will continue crosstours!!!!

Great Value

The Honda Crosstour i bought here has been my first Honda vehicle and it's the best of the automobiles I've used so far. The interior is excellent and the exterior too. The engine is so silent and the transmission is super. I love it.

Underrated and unknown

So much more than an Accord with sleek styling and plenty of room. The 3.5l V-6 is probably a must given the size of the car, and AWD is a nice to have option. Highway MPG is over 25. The car does not have the cargo versatility of an SUV, however it does have sufficient space and is not a box on wheels. Great Honda reliability and performance.

This is the best car I’ve ever owned.

I love it , its literally the best !! I love the handling and its reliable! Way more spacious than a rav 4 or your average 4 door vehicle. Shes pretty inside and out. I would recommend to anyone.

2012 Honda Crosstour... bought with 116k Miles

I bought this vehicle for my daughter used as a trade in 1 owner with 117k miles... it was in mint condition with all the service records... Knowing the maintenance was due, I put it in the shop for trans service, timing belt, water pump service and brakes.... shortly after, I had to replace the alternator and batter... next came the fuel pump... now I have an oil leak at the at the front seal and rear trans torque converter seal (estimated for this repair 2k+)... to date, this car has costed me 3k plus in maintenance... (outside of the seal repairs still pending). for that same 5k difference, I could have bought one with half the miles for sure... but, it does run great, handles well, rides smooth, has great clearance and I think is a great looking vehicle... another but, (rolling the dice), if this is all that will go wrong, I will continue to allow my daughter to drive it (again, pending the leaks which are not visible to me). Remember, high miles, high maintenance will be due... (ps. not where in the maintence manual does it state to be prepared to replace seals.. Lol) .

1.3

Honda is a joke

Here I thought Honda lasted. 100k miles engine cylinders go running on 3 cylinders out of six in my so called great Honda. No worries I have Premium extended 3 year 36 month warranty drivetrain plus. Besides stripping my car engine to bare bones and exhaust and state your cylinders need new plugs their bad but we don’t cover them because there is carbon in your engine and under clause 9,999 if there’s carbon on the part we don’t cover it. Stay away from Honda unless you want to pay to rebuild your own engine after 100k miles. #neverbuyhonda

The one car that will fit all bills for our family

My wife and I first noticed the Honda Crosstour in the years when they were introduced and slowly making their way onto our roadways. We were aware of the reviews which we felt were pretty brutal on the Honda Crosstour mostly due to its styling. That was the first thing that we admired of the Crosstour and now Considering how much the Crosstour resembles the new Tesla S-80. And it’s popularity ,we believe that the Crosstour styling was just a little ahead of its time. We found our first one for sale last year that was an excellent condition. Our 2014 EX-L four-wheel-drive has been an absolute thrill for us to own and drive. All the amenities that we could ask for and friends as well as fellow drivers have nothing but good comments on the Crosstour’s style and it’s performance. We bought a second one just so we would stop quarreling over who could drive the car that day We love the car so much that when we came across a 2012 EXL 4 Wheel drive, we bought our 2nd one. Now we are the proud owners of his and hers Crosstour’s in our driveway.

Hondalover

I love the the vehicle....disheartened after getting it because the dealership told my fiance that the valve cover leak he pointed out to them wasn't leaking that it was dry and probably had already been fixed because his mechanic wouldn't put a car on their lot that was like that because he was very particular....well day after I got the car it is definitely.....leaking. It was smoking and the smell was inside the car. Dealership about 2 hours away From where we live. Very disappointed with the dealership.

I very pleased with my purchase

I absolutely love this vehicle it has everything you could possibly want in a car plus it drives so smoothly and handles very well I’m very pleased with my purchase I’m so in love with this car and it’s so roomy and comfortable to ride in

We have never had a problem with this car!

Bought it new. My wife loves the heated seats and all wheel drive in the winter. Will make a great car for someone. Exceeded expectations!