2011 Honda Element consumer reviews

side view of 2011 Element Honda
Explore the 2011 Honda Element
Shop the 2011 Honda Element

Reliable, versatile, funky-fun vehicle

Honda Element is not for everyone. Maybe that’s why I like it so much. Extremely reliable and versatile vehicle. Off the charts in funky factor. Loads of space to carry just about anything.

My best friend has owned 2. I've driven it and lov

This car has met all my needs. It's roomy, also I attend a lot of festivals which I camp most of the time and this car is perfect for sleeping in and also acts as a truck for my landscaping biz.

Best of the fleet!

I currently own five late model vehicles, (Cadillac, Explorer, F150 crew cab, Jeep Wangler, and a 2011 Honda Element) the Element is by far my favorite! I’ve heard the Element described as the “Swiss Army Knife” of SUV’s ... how true!!! I bought the car new, it currently has 110k miles and runs like the day I drove it out of the showroom. So sad Honda stopped making this car

4.0

Rock Solid

Owned a 2005 that I drove to death. I knew when I bought the first one, this is the vehicle for me! Now I've got a 2011, and the styling changes only make me love it more.

It's Jim must be honest Johns brother

Just what I was looking for year make model and price with great look very dependable good gas mileage with the versatility that anyone would be glad to have roomey with a nice comfortable ride and plenty of storage everywhere

Great adventure vehicle

Love this car - it is our 2nd Element and it has been with us on so many adventures. But, we have upgraded to an adventure van and are ready to move on.

Best car I own

The Element has the smartest design. The seats fold up to the walls which leaves an enormous amount of space for cargo. It handles snow and like no other. Sound system is amazing. Good on gas. Very roomy, high ceiling.

Best Car Ever Built (to date)

Don't worry.. this is not a delusional review from a Fanboy. Fully understand the Element will not be winning the Pebble Beach concours d'elegance any time some ...Or Ever. Just wish there was still an equivalent vehicle being manufactured today. If you are like me and judge cars based on utility, value, convenience, reliability... Of the 20 or so cars my family has purchased over the last 35 years. This was heads and shoulders the best by far. Stone simple, perfect in form for the things we actually do... every day and otherwise... good on gas, rock solid reliability, best car to clean for those with a messy life (you can honestly use a mop... maybe my favorite feature). Super maneuverable... Spacious on the inside but still compact on the outside. Its almost as though it transcended the definition of every other manufacture... Less a "car" by conventional standards... more of a go places and do things machine. Maybe some manufacture will build something that goes back to that, some day?

I've never been happier

My family had owned all kinds of Honda vehicles, and I've liked them all. I then switched over to Subaru for a while and liked them as well but they never felt as natural as a Honda ever did. Then I switched back over to Honda and got an Element. It is by far the best combination of comfortable, cool, reliable and fun to drive. I love the look, the comfort for tall people like me, practicality for artists like me and the versatility of a family car. I'm very happy indeed. I also can't wait to buy the tent and go camping!

Best Dog Car Ever

Honda Element is the most practical car ever. Small and easy to drive, it still holds a surprising amount of cargo for it's size. Not fancy, but practical and a Honda that should run forever. Low entrance threshold and "suicide" doors make it super easy for you dogs to hop right in!