2016 Fit

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.7 out of 5 starsReliability

first new car

by never liked hondas from Aurora, CO on August 1, 2016

I've never liked Hondas, but noticed that Honda is very well ranked in customer reviews. After test driving the Fit, I was really impressed. The Fit is very comfortable (although my kids were a little disappointed when compared to the comfort of a larger SUV), fun to drive, and very reliable. I love the gas mileage/cost at the pump.

Amazing versatility

by Music enthusiast from Phoenix, AZ on September 21, 2015

This car should be marketed as the practical alternative to hybirds since no $3500-&7000 battery replacement is needed a few years down the road. Our around town mileage is at 40 mpg!!

So far, very nice!

by a fun factor driver from Albany, NY on September 13, 2015

I've been looking at Fits for a few years and finally took the plunge as my aging Jetta wagon started to use oil in spite of controlled driving and good care. There are lots of Fits on the road and everyone that I know who owns one likes them. The redesign was also nice and a sunroof was also available (remember, I have to have a fun factor hear) I was able to get one of the last 2015's, a standard (again, fun factor) and I've owned the car almost 3 weeks now. The technology is a little overwhelming (remember, my other cars was almost 14 years old!) But I am getting used to it. I love the mileage, just around 40 mpg. Great space, especially with the back seats down. I am looking for great things from.Honda, reliability being a key thing. The car is fun and functional, easy to maneuver with great space for back seat passengers as well. So, I am loving the car so far! Check back in a few months for my next review.

a car well worth buying

by glenno from narrowsburg ny on August 28, 2015

we have the car for a bit less than 4 weeks. a brother in law recommended it. we are not sorry. we love it. the versatility is amazing. the seat variables are many and make the interior so much larger than we imagined. gas mileage is terrific. it's a bit noisy in the lower gears (we have an automatic) but smooths out as it reaches cruising speed. lotsa air bags and decent sound. the touch screen is not very friendly. difficult to navigate and not compatible with our cell phone. i'd still recommend it to anyone.

Safest and most reliable car ever

by Wonna from Boulder CO on April 28, 2017

My first Honda Fit literally saved my sons life though she sacrificed her own. I bought her for her safety ratings and she paid me back beyond expectation. My second Honda Fit (because why would I ever buy another kind of car?) is not only safe and reliable, she is simply an amazing vehicle. I live in the mountains and, while Honda Fit's may look like small 2 wheel drive 'run around town' kind of cars, they have got me home in all kinds of weather and have taken me from one side of the country to the other on road trips. If you have kids learning to drive and think you may need divine intervention to save them from themselves one day, this is the car for you!

poor gas mileage for a stick.

by sonny from sparks, nevada on January 30, 2016

I was wondering why the standard transmission equipped car was rated below the automatic transmission equipped car. after driving the stick shift car I now know why it is rated below the automatic equipped car. you have to rev the stick equipped car in first and second gear to go any where. if you put the transmission in a pickup it would be just right. plenty of power to get a load moving from a dead stop. since i'm a stick type of a guy I guess I will just have to .live the transmission.

Good car but uncomfortable

by Chuck1113 from Texas on May 10, 2015

I like this car, the interior is well thought out but the drivers seat is terribly uncomfortable. Absolutely no lower back or lumbar support. Give it about an hour and the driver may start to hurt. Had to buy a couple of products that provide lower back support in order to drive for any length of time. I am 5'9" so not unusual there. This vehicle would probably be very uncomfortable for anyone taller than me because the seat does not go back very far at all. I like all the tech but a volume knob on the dash would have been welcome. There is no place to put your right arm. There is an armrest but it is too low to be of any use. The steering wheel has this spoke or net in the bottom center that makes gripping it difficult when turning or driving.

Does not recommend this car!!

Car

by Gary from East long island on July 8, 2016

My words will be more about the web site as to the car. Fit is a great car. The web site says it's going to give best price, but in reality just gives your name to dealers. They probably get a cut from the dealer. Next time I will go straight to the dealer.

Didn't expect it to do so well in the snow!!

by DM Spike from LaCrosse on December 28, 2017

I wish the heater worked quicker!! Other than that... She handles nice...accelerates surprisingly well. Turns on a dime.. MPG nice...love it.

Big hauler in small package

by MiamiNice from Miami Florida on August 10, 2016

More cargo space than many full sized cars You can fit TWO full size road bikes inside I think I could pile another bike (folding one) on top of the other two! Good ride, rear camera (even in the base model we bought) . Highly recommended as a family car

1 2 3 4 5 6 7