2018 Honda HR-V consumer reviews

$19,670–$21,870 MSRP range
side view of 2018 HR-V Honda
Explore the 2018 Honda HR-V
Shop the 2018 Honda HR-V

My HR-V is just right for me and reliable & cute

It's a perfect fit great legroom and cargo space because I like to shop the seats fold down and it's just cute since I'm short I didn't need it to be any bigger!

Most comfortable car!

Originally went to buy a car to fit our growing family and we were pleasantly surprised with how big it was on the inside and how comfortable the drive is. Seriously the most comfortable car I’ve ever driven!

4.4

I am retired now and wanted a good AWD vehicle .

This vehicle has a good ride and not as noisy as some I have driven. Seats fold down flat in the back and has 17 inch tires . So far I'm very happy with this vehicle .

My New Favorite Car

I love the Honda HRV. It's an SUV but compact. I can fit my family inside comfortably but it's not too big. Its sporty and zips around well for AWD. I got to test it out this weekend in a good snowstorm and it proved it's worthiness as an SUV. It's fun, its reliable and it's safe. Win win all around so far!

This HRV is great in the snow!

I love this suv for running around town. Zip in and out of parking. May purchase at the end of lease. People say the engine is weak. It works well for me. I tried to get it stuck in the snow but could not. We live up a long driveway. 8 inches of snow was no problem at all. Love it.

Luxurious

This car met all my needs.. I expect it will be very reliable. I am looking forward to driving it for pleasure and enjoying all the extras.

I love this car.

I have never been happier with a car. Bought this one brand new. Plan to keep it for years. My son’s friend is finance manager. He was the greatest!

Very sporty

So far, so good, but I’ve only had it 2 days! The console could have more storage room, but overall, it was a good choice.

3.6

Honda HR-V review

Nice SUV for the most part. I wish the thing had about 30 more HP since it is a bit on the sluggish side when taking off on a hill. The gas mileage is not what I have expected from a Honda, owning 8 of them in the past and present. It gets maybe 28 on a good day and drops to low 20's in the winter. My Subaru Crosstrek gets better mileage with a bigger engine and heavier vehicle and both are AWD.

fun to drive

This is ex model with awd heated seats sun roof blue tooth many other features.The size makes it very versatile with the fold down seats and hatch back we love it.