2018 Honda HR-V consumer reviews

Explore the 2018 Honda HR-V
Shop the 2018 Honda HR-V
4.0

2018 Honda HRV

Nice little car. But.,,I have an oil leak at 32,000 miles. Not good. Otherwise perfect for me. Just wish Honda would start making cars with color. Always silver, white, black. Blah.

Great car for money spent

I bought my 2018 Honda HRV new with only 53 miles on it and while I was very hesitant initially to get a new car (because depreciation) it was definitely the best decision for me. The car is comfortable to drive, gets great gas mileage, and has been very relatable over the last 5 years. I’ve put new tires on and changed the oil and standard maintenance items. The absolute worst thing I can say is I wish it wasn’t manual seat adjustments, I have the base model.

4.0

My hrv

The battery failed when the car was new, Honda replaced it. Now the gas gauge is frozen. Overall I enjoy driving my hrv, it is a good sized car for me. Wish the rear headrest was easier to move

My HR-V is just right for me and reliable & cute

It's a perfect fit great legroom and cargo space because I like to shop the seats fold down and it's just cute since I'm short I didn't need it to be any bigger!

Most comfortable car!

Originally went to buy a car to fit our growing family and we were pleasantly surprised with how big it was on the inside and how comfortable the drive is. Seriously the most comfortable car I’ve ever driven!

I am retired now and wanted a good AWD vehicle .

This vehicle has a good ride and not as noisy as some I have driven. Seats fold down flat in the back and has 17 inch tires . So far I'm very happy with this vehicle .

My New Favorite Car

I love the Honda HRV. It's an SUV but compact. I can fit my family inside comfortably but it's not too big. Its sporty and zips around well for AWD. I got to test it out this weekend in a good snowstorm and it proved it's worthiness as an SUV. It's fun, its reliable and it's safe. Win win all around so far!

This HRV is great in the snow!

I love this suv for running around town. Zip in and out of parking. May purchase at the end of lease. People say the engine is weak. It works well for me. I tried to get it stuck in the snow but could not. We live up a long driveway. 8 inches of snow was no problem at all. Love it.

Luxurious

This car met all my needs.. I expect it will be very reliable. I am looking forward to driving it for pleasure and enjoying all the extras.

I love this car.

I have never been happier with a car. Bought this one brand new. Plan to keep it for years. My son’s friend is finance manager. He was the greatest!