2018 HR-V

2018 Honda HR-V

2018 Honda HR-V

Have you driven the 2018 Honda HR-V?

Lovely sporty little car

by Nurse_Nan from Southern Illinois on Mon Feb 19 2018

When I first started shopping for a new car, I passed over the Honda HR-V because it was listed as a subcompact SUV. I assumed that meant cramped. Not at all. Having owned a CR-V previously, yes I agree it is a little smaller but I don't feel cramped at all in it. The driver's space is very comfortable, able to reach all controls easily, and yet I don't feel closed in. Every manufacturer has a car styled like the CR-V but this one is sportier and distinct. Visibility is great and enhanced by the right turn camera. The seat height is the same as the height in the CR-V so for those of us who don't want to climb up out of cars this is a great feature. The cargo area is exceptional especially since they added in the magic back seat from the FIT. Now I have space under the back seat to put items out of sight or I can lift the back seats to have floor to ceiling cargo space. The seats fold flat for the main cargo area which is an improvement over the CR-V where the back seats did not fold down completely flat. I also find the controls for the seats much easier to manipulate - no more broken fingernails! Don't get me wrong. I loved my CR-V too but the HR-V has enabled me to downsize the car without compromising value, comfort, or functionality. Thank you, HONDA!!

Great Decision!

by taf53 on Wed Dec 06 2017

We love our new HR-V! Our first time owning this car and it is exactly what we needed. It's far enough from the ground that we don't feel as though were sitting on the ground but so easy to get in and out of. We love sitting up a little higher for better viewing of the road and we also love not having a long front end. All in all we couldn't be happier and feel very safe in our new Honda HR-V!!

Almost SUV in price sedan car

by Roman B from Florida on Tue Nov 07 2017

Honda H-RV have plenty of legroom and great compartment for luggage. I can put inside two sets of Scuba Diving equipment plus four tanks. Great car!

The most perfected and convenient car ive had

by Car lover from California. CA on Fri Dec 15 2017

It is so comfortable not so big and not so small its perfect for me. I love it and i am proud to be a new owner of a honda hrv. It is highly recommendable to anyone who are looking for a new car to buy.

GREAT CROSS OVER!!!

by Steve,s from Jonestown, Pa on Sun Feb 11 2018

ROOMY, MEETS ALL MY NEEDS, GREAT GAS MILEAGE, LOVE IT! great styling ,loaded with plenty of options, great handling, push button starting is fabulous, you don't find this feature on cars at this price..

Honda HR-V

by Jackie O from Rotterdam, NY on Sun Jan 14 2018

I purchased the Honda HR-V in October of 2016. I have driven it in various weather conditions. The HR-V handles well in rain, ice, and snow. I love that I could buy the car in purple since that is my favorite color. The inside is roomy. The front and back seats fold completely down. I was able to put a 6 foot Christmas Tree in the car to transport to my house from the woods. I love this car. It is fun to drive.

I love this car!

by MrsBowler2011 from Virginia on Mon Jan 22 2018

While waiting for over a month to get the motor replaced in my 2012 Chevrolet Equinox, I started shopping for a new SUV. I had a Honda Civic ten years ago, and I loved it, so I started looking at Hondas again. A friend of mine had recently purchased a new CR-V, and I absolutely loved the new body style. I researched and researched, and had pretty much made up my mind that I wanted a CR-V. I caught a glimpse of an HR-V in a parking lot one time, but had dismissed it, because I thought it was way too small, and never gave it a second thought. My husband and I went to the Honda dealership on a Sunday to just look at the CR-Vs, and he calls me over to the HR-Vs. I liked the exterior, and from what I could tell, the inside was bigger than I had thought. We went back to the dealership the next morning, I test drove the HR-V, and I never looked back. I had the Equinox back for a week when I traded it for the HR-V. It was love at first drive. The HR-V is sleek, and fits like a glove. I absolutely love it. It has much more room than you’d expect, and much more get-up-and-go than you would expect. It’s elegant simplicity, and I definitely made the right choice.

Love this car!

by patchat from St. Petersburg, FL on Sun Mar 25 2018

The car exceeded my expectations. There is more than enough legroom and the load volume is tremendous. The transmission, CVT, is wonderful. Feels like it's shifting gears. Always in the right place. Smooth ride and a lot of fun to drive. Great gas mileage, apps. 32 mpg.

Wonderful vehicle except...

by Honda lover from Concord, CA on Tue Apr 17 2018

I?ll start by saying I?m a long time Honda lover. I?ve had two civics and a CRV. I couldn?t wait to get an HRV! I had my ion it for year and a half before purchasing. I bought the EX because I fell in love with the keyless entry, heated seats and larger screen. This car is beautiful! However, from the day I bought it I?ve had excruciating back pain. The seats are very cheap. I?ve had to buy all kinds of memory foam cushions and lumbar supports to get it right but I finally am able to drive it without pain. That?s my only critique but it?s a big one because it really affected me.Im averaging 30mpg in town.

Very reliable car

by Honda Fan from New Orleans, LA on Tue Mar 13 2018

This car is the perfect fit for me. I enjoy driving a SUV and this one is the perfect size. I previously owned a Honda CRV but this one is a better size. The navigation system is easy to maneuver. The seats are heated and I live the interior.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16