Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2018 HR-V

2018 Honda HR-V

2018 Honda HR-V

Have You Driven the 2018 Honda HR-V?

Lovely sporty little car

by Nurse_Nan from Southern Illinois on Mon Feb 19 2018

When I first started shopping for a new car, I passed over the Honda HR-V because it was listed as a subcompact SUV. I assumed that meant cramped. Not at all. Having owned a CR-V previously, yes I agree it is a little smaller but I don't feel cramped at all in it. The driver's space is very comfortable, able to reach all controls easily, and yet I don't feel closed in. Every manufacturer has a car styled like the CR-V but this one is sportier and distinct. Visibility is great and enhanced by the right turn camera. The seat height is the same as the height in the CR-V so for those of us who don't want to climb up out of cars this is a great feature. The cargo area is exceptional especially since they added in the magic back seat from the FIT. Now I have space under the back seat to put items out of sight or I can lift the back seats to have floor to ceiling cargo space. The seats fold flat for the main cargo area which is an improvement over the CR-V where the back seats did not fold down completely flat. I also find the controls for the seats much easier to manipulate - no more broken fingernails! Don't get me wrong. I loved my CR-V too but the HR-V has enabled me to downsize the car without compromising value, comfort, or functionality. Thank you, HONDA!!

Almost SUV in price sedan car

by Roman B from Florida on Tue Nov 07 2017

Honda H-RV have plenty of legroom and great compartment for luggage. I can put inside two sets of Scuba Diving equipment plus four tanks. Great car!

Honda HR-V

by Jackie O from Rotterdam, NY on Sun Jan 14 2018

I purchased the Honda HR-V in October of 2016. I have driven it in various weather conditions. The HR-V handles well in rain, ice, and snow. I love that I could buy the car in purple since that is my favorite color. The inside is roomy. The front and back seats fold completely down. I was able to put a 6 foot Christmas Tree in the car to transport to my house from the woods. I love this car. It is fun to drive.

GREAT CROSS OVER!!!

by Steve,s from Jonestown, Pa on Sun Feb 11 2018

ROOMY, MEETS ALL MY NEEDS, GREAT GAS MILEAGE, LOVE IT! great styling ,loaded with plenty of options, great handling, push button starting is fabulous, you don't find this feature on cars at this price..

I love this car!

by MrsBowler2011 from Virginia on Mon Jan 22 2018

While waiting for over a month to get the motor replaced in my 2012 Chevrolet Equinox, I started shopping for a new SUV. I had a Honda Civic ten years ago, and I loved it, so I started looking at Hondas again. A friend of mine had recently purchased a new CR-V, and I absolutely loved the new body style. I researched and researched, and had pretty much made up my mind that I wanted a CR-V. I caught a glimpse of an HR-V in a parking lot one time, but had dismissed it, because I thought it was way too small, and never gave it a second thought. My husband and I went to the Honda dealership on a Sunday to just look at the CR-Vs, and he calls me over to the HR-Vs. I liked the exterior, and from what I could tell, the inside was bigger than I had thought. We went back to the dealership the next morning, I test drove the HR-V, and I never looked back. I had the Equinox back for a week when I traded it for the HR-V. It was love at first drive. The HR-V is sleek, and fits like a glove. I absolutely love it. It has much more room than you’d expect, and much more get-up-and-go than you would expect. It’s elegant simplicity, and I definitely made the right choice.

Love this car!

by patchat from St. Petersburg, FL on Sun Mar 25 2018

The car exceeded my expectations. There is more than enough legroom and the load volume is tremendous. The transmission, CVT, is wonderful. Feels like it's shifting gears. Always in the right place. Smooth ride and a lot of fun to drive. Great gas mileage, apps. 32 mpg.

Almost Perfect Sub-compact SUV

by Ed HR-V from Sea Isle City NJ on Mon Apr 02 2018

Everything about the exterior style and fit and finish is great. The interior is comfortable, roomy and very well appointed. Seats are comfortable and offer plenty of leg and head room. Lots of storage even with back seats up. Took our first trip after a week and had large golf bag and clubs, two large carry on suitcases, extra coats, a hanger bag, several boxes and nothing was above the rear seat height. Voice commands will take a little time to work out but better recognition than my previous 2010 Accord. Wish gas tank was a little larger and did not interfere with front floor under seats. Could have a little more HP but I bought it for size and storage, not the Indy 500. I am extremely happy with the vehicle and look forward to many years of service and typical Honda reliability.

Does not recommend this car!!

Best looking car I ever owned

by Muc from Southport, CT on Sat Dec 23 2017

Height makes it easier to get in and out ... better than sedan ... good for stiff hips and older customers.

Very reliable car

by Honda Fan from New Orleans, LA on Tue Mar 13 2018

This car is the perfect fit for me. I enjoy driving a SUV and this one is the perfect size. I previously owned a Honda CRV but this one is a better size. The navigation system is easy to maneuver. The seats are heated and I live the interior.

Love the design. Wish it had more storage space.

by Mom24 from Durham, NC on Mon Mar 26 2018

Love my car....wish it had more inside storage and power. I have owned 5 cars in 24 years and this is by far my favorite as far as style, price and modernization.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17