Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2007 Odyssey

2007 Honda Odyssey

2007 Honda Odyssey

4.4

Have You Driven the 2007 Honda Odyssey?

Never thought I will love driving a minivan

by Codem75 from PA on Fri Mar 29 2013

I have been converted now. Driving this minivan is very nice. Granted we have the EX-L with navigation, DVD etc...but I m sure the EX or LX will be as smooth of the ride as the EX-L. The inside is roomy for 7 people to sit confortably. The captain chairs are a + .Great for a family of 4 or more

Awesome vehicle

by Anthony from Fairfield County on Mon Jul 25 2011

This is my second Odyssey. Asa coach and father this car is indestructible and very reliable. You can easily get 200k out of these cars if you perform basic maintenance. Tons of room, great gas mileage for the size and plenty of torque. My model has a gas saving mode which shifts the engine to 4 cylinders when torque is not needed on flat to downhill surfaces.

You will love this Van. Ford,GM,Dodge can't touch

by The Griswald's from Texas on Sat Mar 08 2008

Everything about this Honda Odyssey is absolutely great. The room is outstanding. We are a family of five. The kids finally can't wait to ride in this van. We we're originally looking at a used 2007 EX-L with about 4400 miles on it and came across a brand new Touring model (same year) for about the same price. (It was the last new 2007 model on the lot) I was originally concerned about the Pax tires and the cost of replacement. Doing my homework, I found out in my area that a new tire is actually not bad at all. $179 covers it. However, $60 for mounting is a little over the top. The ride is nice. Power is good. Response is great. Balance is good. Amenities are nice and plentiful. Absoultely the first thing we noticed was that the children do not fight at all. Everyone has their own space. Storage is great. There is plenty of room for luggage in the back. The DVD sound system is awsome! It is directly connected to the stereo, no more sound issues with the FM modulator as in previous DVD systems we have had in other vehicles. The surround sound will freak you out. You'll want to watch movies more often in your van. The GPS Navi system is a must have. It will guide you to your destination without a problem, ultimately, it eliminates the arguments with your spouse! (it did for us) lol Fuel milage so far is good. About 19.6 in town average. We only have about 2400 miles. We haven't driven out of town yet, but plan to real soon. I expect the mpg only to get better with the break-in period out of the way. I will never buy a Ford product again. Honda, you have a new loyal customer.

odd functions

by narri from Phoenix,az on Mon Sep 26 2011

Pros- good smooth ride easy folding seats Cons - 1. no AUX connection in the front of the car, the only one the car is in the back, next to third row seat. 2. no way to close specific AC vents, only groups i.e you can close front or back but you cant close front passenger. 3. the AC vents control are not intuitive and sometimes it shows the AC is own but it just blows air and you have to switch it on and off. 4. the automatic doors hesitates on manual mode and/or when using the remote.

Honda Odyssey

by FamilyVan from Raymore, MO on Mon Dec 20 2010

We didn't see ourselves as mini van owners, but wish we would have made the jump long ago. The Odyssey has more room than I would ever imagine and drives as good as a car. Highly recommend.

Epic Minivan

by Epic Shane from Brewton, AL on Wed Apr 17 2013

Everything works like new. GPS, Drop down DVD player, seats are heated, climate control for everyone. Just an epic vehicle

Biggest car I've ever owned.

by JC from Jenkinsville, SC on Mon Dec 17 2012

Paid a good price and got what I paid for. Great van for all my needs, small children and older seniors.

By far the best van out on the market!!

by Fortknox from Carrollton, Ky on Thu Jul 03 2008

My wife and I purchased the Odyssey in June of 2007. We test drove every van that was on the market at the time, the Odyssey blew other away. It drives like a car and feels stable even at high speeds in sharp curves. Trust me, my wife was having to much fun test driving all vans making sure to weed out the unstable ones. The Electronic SC has come in use twice, which was nice since I did not see the need in it upon initial purchase. The only van that comes close, in my humble opinion, is the Toyota Sienna and this is only judged on the test drives we took. Our van has 19000 miles to date and we have had to only change the oil and rotate the tires. I am sure you realize the price difference in the Honda vans and its' competitors, Honda is usually a few thousand more in cost, but I ensure you that the cost is well worth it in the long run!

What more could break on a car?

by Cautiously optimistic urbanist from Utah on Thu Feb 16 2017

We really wanted to love the Odyssey. The constant problems with this one has convinced us that Honda's reliability reputation has nothing to do with this van. Bought it with 120,000 miles and thought we would be fine cause "it's a Honda." Everyone kept saying that, It's a Honda so you will be fine. Horrible mistake. A/C stopped working just two weeks after we bought this van. Compressor just went out. Fuel pump started leaking excessively. (covered under recall) Glove box lock broke and the glove box fell open one day. Has leaked oil since we bought it. Had that fixed three times. Still leaks. Spent close to $1,300 to fix oil leaks. Alternator went out. Three batteries in three years, the second two were high end batteries. Starter went out. Two of the three catalytic converters were bad when we bought it triggering a check engine light a week after we bought it. Steering controls and horn just went out one day. Power doors close, sometimes. Had them serviced and lubed. They worked for about 6 months before they started stalling again. It has an electrical problem that when the temperature drops below 20 degrees the battery dies completely. I've tried turning off the radio, heater, heated seats, power doors, lights, interior lights, unplugged phone chargers, to see if that would stop it. Nothing works. If it gets cold, I have to jumpstart it the next morning. Dealer has no idea what is causing that. All of this in just the first 18 months and about 15,000 miles. Sad to say my 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee was more reliable than this garbage bin. (drove it to 151,000 miles) I'm completely turned off to ever buying another Honda. Drive what you love cause after this experience I'm convinced that every make has it's lemons.

Does not recommend this car!!

I am in love with my car!!!!

by NewHOndagirl from Collegeville,PA on Fri Jan 26 2007

I bought the EXL new w/ DVD. No problems with it. Smooth drive. Effortless on the highway. I have the car of my dreams. Never did I think I would EVER drive a minivan, but I am and love every minute of it. I originally wanted the Toyota Sienna after hearing so many praises. It was a very hard choice and many sleepless nights. But I really fell for the Honda. I like the solid ride though some bumps noticeable, maneuvering into tight spots and u-turns have not been attempted yet-still getting used to size of the car, the options are not too many to distract during driving, handles wonderfully on minor and major roads. I take alot of long car trips with kids and it has been perfect. The horsepower makes it zoom! I like the ECOnomical gas light. It lets you know when you are driving at a gas conserving speed to make the most of your tank. The only thing missing and Honda should consider adding is the How Many Miles til Empty meter. I don't realize my gas light has gone on and then I have just made it to the gas station. I love to drive it and find any reason to get back in and hit the road. Kids love it. The DVD is not too low like in the Sienna (which I hit my head on). Ther are remote headsets which are awesome. All seats are comfortable. I sat in every single seat for a long time in both the Sienna and Odyssey. I found the Odyssey the most comfortable. You won't go wrong buying this car. We plan on keeping it 10+ years.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9