2007 Honda Odyssey consumer reviews

$25,645 starting MSRP
side view of 2007 Odyssey Honda
Explore the 2007 Honda Odyssey
Shop the 2007 Honda Odyssey

The Best vehicle for me and my business

I like the Odyssey for my Painting business. Its good looking plus it has all the comfort to drive home. The mileage is great also.

2.3

Worst car I have ever purchased

Horrible car will never buy another Honda EVER. Lasted 2 months after purchase from a Vandergriff Honda. Like throwing money out the window. This van was for my daughter and grandchildren now we are out the money and no vehicle.

Best car I have ever owned by far

Never had any issue ever, runs great, huge room inside to transport people or things, rides very nice, modest freeway noise. Only critique is no phone hookup. Love my minivan!

Great Family Car, Runs Great, Highly Reliable

This minivan has all you need for a family vehicle. Selling vehicle now as we have kids in college so no longer need a vehicle this size.

4.0

Honor it's my car

I purchased a used 2007 Honda odyssey with a lot of options and under 18kmiles. I'm and big-boned, with two younger children that require car seats. There is still some room behind

Reliable Family Minivan

Need to haul 5 or more adults or children to school, work, vacation, soccer, football, softball etc. then this is the vehicle for you. Store the equipment, pile kids in, drive, park, open the doors and out they go to do their thing. Honda minivan is what you need. Enjoy.

HONDA ODYSSEY - BEST MINIVAN THERE IS

BEST CAR WE'VE EVER OWNED. Honda is very thoughtful in layout, features, design, capacity, power, instrumentation, etc. Honda thought of it all. If our kids were still small/young, I'd buy another Odyssey.

4.1

Great Car

2007 Honda EX-L, Leather, Tow Package, DVD Player, Navigation Recently replaced Water Pump, Timing Belt, Rotors, Brakes and Tires. Looks and runs great. Original owner. 149,000 miles And can make it another 100,000+ miles.

3.9

We need help

Please...my van works perfect..runs like a champ..bought a new battery and now it looses power..now it looses juice it wont go into reverse...I am not sure what to do..please help

Great FWD Luxury Cargo Van

For what it’s worth, I’m writing this review of our 2007 Honda Odyssey LX in 2020 for anyone interested in buying a used van of this generation. It had 14K miles when we bought it in January 2009 and still has less than 58K on the odometer in 2020. We are child-free by choice and we are NOT the usual minivan owners. This is our third vehicle and serves us for Hauling Stuff and Road Trips. Unanticipated extra maintenance costs have been due to its low annual mileage, including brake service based on corrosion issues. It’s reliable, comfortable, and spacious with only the two front seats and a home-built carpeted plywood load floor in the back. FWD Luxury Cargo Van FTW! I only wish it had the OEM fog lights that came with higher trim levels. The OEM audio system is marginal but I still haven’t spent the time to upgrade it due to how rarely I drive it. $300-$400 for a new head unit and four new speakers (cost assuming self-installation) would be well worth it. But if you’re buying a vehicle like this in 2020 with a lot more miles on it, I'm guessing you probably don’t care about the audio quality 🙁 BTW, I will drag race any vehicle. I belong to a car club that rents an IHRA-sanctioned drag strip once every year. Our 2007 Ody VTEC-V6 ran a 16.38 E.T. some years ago ;-)