2007 Odyssey

2007 Honda Odyssey

2007 Honda Odyssey

4.4

Have You Driven the 2007 Honda Odyssey?

Never thought I will love driving a minivan

by Codem75 from PA on Fri Mar 29 2013

I have been converted now. Driving this minivan is very nice. Granted we have the EX-L with navigation, DVD etc...but I m sure the EX or LX will be as smooth of the ride as the EX-L. The inside is roomy for 7 people to sit confortably. The captain chairs are a + .Great for a family of 4 or more

By far the best van out on the market!!

by Fortknox from Carrollton, Ky on Thu Jul 03 2008

My wife and I purchased the Odyssey in June of 2007. We test drove every van that was on the market at the time, the Odyssey blew other away. It drives like a car and feels stable even at high speeds in sharp curves. Trust me, my wife was having to much fun test driving all vans making sure to weed out the unstable ones. The Electronic SC has come in use twice, which was nice since I did not see the need in it upon initial purchase. The only van that comes close, in my humble opinion, is the Toyota Sienna and this is only judged on the test drives we took. Our van has 19000 miles to date and we have had to only change the oil and rotate the tires. I am sure you realize the price difference in the Honda vans and its' competitors, Honda is usually a few thousand more in cost, but I ensure you that the cost is well worth it in the long run!

So far so good! Touring owner.

by 2007: A Space Odyssey from Grand Prairie, TX on Mon Jun 18 2007

DOES NOT DRIVE LIKE A MINIVAN compared with Entourage or Sienna. The cylinder shut off feature is a plus. See a lot of negative comments about this vehicle, but no real complaints so far. It is NOT a gas guzzler (average about 350 miles city/highway). The run-flat tires are expensive. $1200 to replace all four. Too many things on dashboard (distracting). Blind spot over left shoulder is a problem. XM radio is a waste. Had to have Sirius installed. No standard iPod integration. Voice Navigation is a plus. Second and third row are really comfortable. Beats driving a SUV any day.

Epic Minivan

by Epic Shane from Brewton, AL on Wed Apr 17 2013

Everything works like new. GPS, Drop down DVD player, seats are heated, climate control for everyone. Just an epic vehicle

Love this reliable van!

by VeeBee5791 from Northeast Wisconsin on Tue Sep 19 2017

We've owned this van for over four years, (replaced an older Odyssey) and put on 160,000 miles with very little maintenance besides regular oil changes. It currently has 280,000 miles and is still going strong. My only complaint is the doors. They started causing major trouble at 200k miles. We babied them along for several years, and recently spent over $600 to have them fixed (by Honda); however, they're still not totally trouble free. All around, though, we love these vans and if we still needed the room we would definitely purchase a new one! (Purchased a new car, instead, but still hanging on to the Odyssey! :))

Best car on road

by Odyssey Fan from Decatur, IL on Sat Feb 24 2007

I bought a new 2007 Odyssey two months back after having owned used cars before. I researched for nearly 2 months before I decided to buy it. The drive, comfort and response is better than most of the sedans out there. The Odyssey is exceptionally designed with simple yet useful features.

One of the Best Mini Van

by Frankky from Pomona, NJ on Tue Jun 07 2011

Buying the Odessey is money well spent, I don't regret it except a little pricey. Overall it's great!

Very reliable card.

by Renata's Van from Hasbrouck Heights on Wed Jun 20 2018

Meets all my needs. Wife, grandma, and four kids. Decent cargo space, rack on roof, reasonable gas mileage. Quiet interior, decent engine power, good sound system.

Great minivan

by RP Family Man from York, PA on Wed Apr 02 2008

Have 07 Odyssey EX-L w/DVD. It is a great vehicle. Plenty of room for the kids, and grandparents when they join us. No feet in our backs.

I am in love with my car!!!!

by NewHOndagirl from Collegeville,PA on Fri Jan 26 2007

I bought the EXL new w/ DVD. No problems with it. Smooth drive. Effortless on the highway. I have the car of my dreams. Never did I think I would EVER drive a minivan, but I am and love every minute of it. I originally wanted the Toyota Sienna after hearing so many praises. It was a very hard choice and many sleepless nights. But I really fell for the Honda. I like the solid ride though some bumps noticeable, maneuvering into tight spots and u-turns have not been attempted yet-still getting used to size of the car, the options are not too many to distract during driving, handles wonderfully on minor and major roads. I take alot of long car trips with kids and it has been perfect. The horsepower makes it zoom! I like the ECOnomical gas light. It lets you know when you are driving at a gas conserving speed to make the most of your tank. The only thing missing and Honda should consider adding is the How Many Miles til Empty meter. I don't realize my gas light has gone on and then I have just made it to the gas station. I love to drive it and find any reason to get back in and hit the road. Kids love it. The DVD is not too low like in the Sienna (which I hit my head on). Ther are remote headsets which are awesome. All seats are comfortable. I sat in every single seat for a long time in both the Sienna and Odyssey. I found the Odyssey the most comfortable. You won't go wrong buying this car. We plan on keeping it 10+ years.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11