Read or write a review.

4.0
Average based on 36 reviews

Awesome vehicle

by from Fairfield County on July 25, 2011

This is my second Odyssey. Asa coach and father this car is indestructible and very reliable. You can easily get 200k out of these cars if you perform basic maintenance. Tons of room, great gas mileage for the size and plenty of torque. My model has a gas saving mode which shifts the engine to 4 cylinders when torque is not needed on flat to downhill surfaces.

odd functions

by from Phoenix,az on September 26, 2011

Pros- good smooth ride easy folding seats Cons - 1. no AUX connection in the front of the car, the only one the car is in the back, next to third row seat. 2. no way to close specific AC vents, only groups i.e you can close front or back but you cant close front passenger. 3. the AC vents control are not intuitive and sometimes it shows the AC is own but it just blows air and you have to switch it on and off. 4. the automatic doors hesitates on manual mode and/or when using the remote.

Never thought I will love driving a minivan

by from PA on March 29, 2013

I have been converted now. Driving this minivan is very nice. Granted we have the EX-L with navigation, DVD etc...but I m sure the EX or LX will be as smooth of the ride as the EX-L. The inside is roomy for 7 people to sit confortably. The captain chairs are a + .Great for a family of 4 or more

You will love this Van. Ford,GM,Dodge can't touch

by from Texas on March 8, 2008

Everything about this Honda Odyssey is absolutely great. The room is outstanding. We are a family of five. The kids finally can't wait to ride in this van. We we're originally looking at a used 2007 EX-L with about 4400 miles on it and came across a brand new Touring model (same year) for about the same price. (It was the last new 2007 model on the lot) I was originally concerned about the Pax tires and the cost of replacement. Doing my homework, I found out in my area that a new tire is actually not bad at all. $179 covers it. However, $60 for mounting is a little over the top. The ride is nice. Power is good. Response is great. Balance is good. Amenities are nice and plentiful. Absoultely the first thing we noticed was that the children do not fight at all. Everyone has their own space. Storage is great. There is plenty of room for luggage in the back. The DVD sound system is awsome! It is directly connected to the stereo, no more sound issues with the FM modulator as in previous DVD systems we have had in other vehicles. The surround sound will freak you out. You'll want to watch movies more often in your van. The GPS Navi system is a must have. It will guide you to your destination without a problem, ultimately, it eliminates the arguments with your spouse! (it did for us) lol Fuel milage so far is good. About 19.6 in town average. We only have about 2400 miles. We haven't driven out of town yet, but plan to real soon. I expect the mpg only to get better with the break-in period out of the way. I will never buy a Ford product again. Honda, you have a new loyal customer.

Biggest car I've ever owned.

by from Jenkinsville, SC on December 17, 2012

Paid a good price and got what I paid for. Great van for all my needs, small children and older seniors.

Honda Odyssey

by from Raymore, MO on December 20, 2010

We didn't see ourselves as mini van owners, but wish we would have made the jump long ago. The Odyssey has more room than I would ever imagine and drives as good as a car. Highly recommend.

Favorite of all my Minivans

by from Huntsville, AL. on December 17, 2011

I've owned 8 minivans of all different manufacturers and the Honda Odyssey is the most ergonomically correct of all of them. I have the gas saving model, an '07 and love the way it handles. Tight spaces are no problem to negotiate. Very short turning radius, and feels like a sedan and NOT a van. My family has had Honda vans for the last 15 years and everyone loves theirs. I feel luxurious with the moonroof on a sunny day, and the 6 CD changer is fantastic. The front seats fit Larger American Drivers with no problem -I am 6' tall. I especially like the fold down seats, and both automatic doors with remote windows down-you can cool off the car on a summer's day while walking thru the parking lot ! WOW...and the security system is a no brainer. Thanks Honda !

Epic Minivan

by from Brewton, AL on April 17, 2013

Everything works like new. GPS, Drop down DVD player, seats are heated, climate control for everyone. Just an epic vehicle

By far the best van out on the market!!

by from Carrollton, Ky on July 3, 2008

My wife and I purchased the Odyssey in June of 2007. We test drove every van that was on the market at the time, the Odyssey blew other away. It drives like a car and feels stable even at high speeds in sharp curves. Trust me, my wife was having to much fun test driving all vans making sure to weed out the unstable ones. The Electronic SC has come in use twice, which was nice since I did not see the need in it upon initial purchase. The only van that comes close, in my humble opinion, is the Toyota Sienna and this is only judged on the test drives we took. Our van has 19000 miles to date and we have had to only change the oil and rotate the tires. I am sure you realize the price difference in the Honda vans and its' competitors, Honda is usually a few thousand more in cost, but I ensure you that the cost is well worth it in the long run!

I am in love with my car!!!!

by from Collegeville,PA on January 26, 2007

I bought the EXL new w/ DVD. No problems with it. Smooth drive. Effortless on the highway. I have the car of my dreams. Never did I think I would EVER drive a minivan, but I am and love every minute of it. I originally wanted the Toyota Sienna after hearing so many praises. It was a very hard choice and many sleepless nights. But I really fell for the Honda. I like the solid ride though some bumps noticeable, maneuvering into tight spots and u-turns have not been attempted yet-still getting used to size of the car, the options are not too many to distract during driving, handles wonderfully on minor and major roads. I take alot of long car trips with kids and it has been perfect. The horsepower makes it zoom! I like the ECOnomical gas light. It lets you know when you are driving at a gas conserving speed to make the most of your tank. The only thing missing and Honda should consider adding is the How Many Miles til Empty meter. I don't realize my gas light has gone on and then I have just made it to the gas station. I love to drive it and find any reason to get back in and hit the road. Kids love it. The DVD is not too low like in the Sienna (which I hit my head on). Ther are remote headsets which are awesome. All seats are comfortable. I sat in every single seat for a long time in both the Sienna and Odyssey. I found the Odyssey the most comfortable. You won't go wrong buying this car. We plan on keeping it 10+ years.

Similar Models