2011 Honda Odyssey consumer reviews

Explore the 2011 Honda Odyssey
Shop the 2011 Honda Odyssey
3.1

Below average reliability for Touring Elite

Six speed transmission shift points are terrible. Shifts way to soon and boggs engine down, especially in mountains and hilly terrain. Minimal manual gear selection capability. Rotors are defective junk at less than 50k. Honda wants to blame the owner for the rotor problem, when it’s a design/ manufacturer problem. ECO mode system is sure to mess your 3.5 Ltr engine up. The rings in several cylinders will normally need to be replaced. Leather seat quality and comfort is acceptable. Fuel mileage, (@18 city/ 26 highway) is good for such a large vehicle. A/C system works great. ABS/VSA went out at @60k. Vehicle is still drivable but the sliding doors will be locked out if ignition is ON. Most white vans have a problem with paint peeling off roof area. Honda needs to get there act together!

Safest and better vehicle i have ever owned.

This car is perfect for our family. Had almost everything we were looking for but it wasn't a deal breaker. Love the car and so do my children.

3.1

So disappointed after spending so much for the van

They replaced drivers seat heater, never got to use it. The Edson mechanics said it was the switch and would cost several hundred. Lights on for many things. The passengers cable just rusted off in the sliding door. The resale value is not good. That was the last Honda I will ever buy.

I love the reliability of my Honda.

I bought my Odyssey for traveling exploring and adventure. It meets my needs for all those categories. This is a wonderful vehicle for family travels.

Most reliable, durable, comfortable car Ive owned.

This van is the best mini van or family car in general. Entertaining, comfortable, you can charge your phone in the front or back. It lasts so long too- most of them over 250k miles. Never seen something so reliable.

good reliable van

More for your money. Good for family trips. You can fold the seats and sit on the carpet while driving cross country. Built in dvd player

Great vehicle for my family of 6

This car is and has been everything we could want and need. Safe, reliable and comfortable. Family of 6 fits with some wiggle room for longer trips and plenty of trunk space for luggage and other necessities.

Trade up from 2008 Odyssey EX to 2011 Odyssey EX-L

Our previous Odyssey EX was great, but we often thought we would like comfort features like Blutooth, heated leather seats, moon roof, and Navigation. So this EX-L trim has all that. With the second row seats sliding forward at the touch of a lever, makes entry to third row seats really easy, even for an adult. Unlike 3 row SUV I looked at, the Ody has plenty of leg room in the third row seats.

Excellent family, travel and more cargo van.

Always comfortable and roomy for running around town with family or an extended trip. Just keeps on going!!!! The leather bucket seat front and second row are very comfy, A very stable van in windy conditions.

Car met all our current needs.

Car had all the options we were looking for except 5 , for 4,000 dollars less than a similar year and model at another dealer.