2014 Honda Odyssey

More space than an SUV

by from Lexington on September 16, 2017

We were looking at midsize SUV's and minivans. We're a small family with dogs. The Odyssey has great features and a whole lot more space than the SUV's.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Perfectly suited to family life.

by on August 30, 2017

The 2014 Odyssey Touring Model has exceeded our expectations. We like all of the features, style, comfort.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

The best family vehicle out there!

by from Murfreesboro on August 24, 2017

Honda's have a long history for being reliable and well made vehicles. The Odyssey doesn't disappoint and holds true to this reputation. This is our second Odyssey and I can't imagine owning another van. We looked at Nissan Quests, but it's obvious that you get what you pay for. The Odyssey is slightly more expensive but the quality and features are far superior to other vans. I love the sleek interior and exterior. The van drives smoothly and really gets great gas mileage. The extra wide space to get through to the third row is great! There is no lack or cargo space either. My kids love the DVD player and built in window shades. This is the vehicle that makes having a van "cool" again. We love it!

The Mecca of Vans

by from Riva, MD on August 24, 2017

Wife and are where back on the van market after an unfortunate accident put our Sienna out of commission. We got hooked up with Dan at Anderson Honda in Cockeysville Md. Dan and there salesman where extreamly patient with the process and very knowledgeable with Odyssey's. We have had the van for about two weeks and wow what a machine. My wife loves the tech in this van! It's an 2014 EX-L. So we are talking rear camera, LDW, sunroof, leather etc..We are set to go on a 7 hour road trip this weekend and will see if it's up to snuff for our two kids during the haul.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

top choice minivan for family

by from Arlington Heights, IL on August 23, 2017

Meets all our needs. Drives smooth. like the lane change camera and lane drift alert, helps me a lot as i tend to fall asleep often while driving.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great for kids and user friendly

by from Jetmore Kansas on August 18, 2017

This car has plenty of room for all three of my children and all the packing you have to do with kids. The trunk is large. The seats are very comfy and easy to move. This car has so many awesome features like the built in vacuum and DVD player making it very kid friendly. Love everything about this car and so glad I bought it. Cars.com helped us find this car it was nice to look in one place to find all the Honda mini vans around us.

Really comforable

by from Orland on August 16, 2017

Comfortable, for large people. We bought this for my disabled brother the sliding doors are wonderful when parking. I no longer have to worry about door hitting other vehicles. I'm 6, 2" and I don't mind sitting in the 3rd row. The only things that I dont like is the LOUD interior. I wish had more sound dampening to quiet the interior.

Nice family Van

by on August 9, 2017

Own for 3 years, bought it brand new. Overall so far so good. Nice van for family, have elite model with a handa vac which is very useful with kids.

Great car

by from Wichita KS on August 6, 2017

Great road car good mileage lots of room super reliability easy to get in an out of an plenty of seating for all the family .

Excellent Buy

by from Summerville, SC on August 1, 2017

For a mini van, it is a dream to drive. Extremely comfortable and functional. Honda has thought of everything for a family's needs.

Uses car for Havingfun