2020 Odyssey

2020 Honda Odyssey

#3 Most Popular Van
2020 Honda Odyssey

Have You Driven the 2020 Honda Odyssey?

2nd and last vehicle I'll probably own.

by Relondo from Denver, CO on Sun Nov 03 2019

This vehicle pushed all my buttons. I had a Toyota Sienna for 5 years and my wife talked me into selling it to her sister. After spending the last 7 years with a vehicle that had little cargo capacity, I revisited minivans. As much as I want ed to, I could not cozy up to the outdated Siennas. I was going to test the Pacifica next but happened onto the Honda dealer. everything about this minivan pleased me and I couldn't imagine that the Chrysler could do the same. It is as impressive as the Sienna was back in 2007. The flexibility in dealing with seat rearrangement is the best I've seen.

Best Purchase Going Into 2020

by Chelsea H. from Burnsville, MN on Sun Dec 29 2019

This car is beautiful! I love all of the features and the economical settings. I feel safe towing my 4 yr old, 2 yr old and 4 month old in it. I would highly recommend to any family to purchase an Odyssey. We traded in our 16 yr old Odyssey for the 2020. Odysseys are very reliable and durable.

HATED IT BEFORE BUT LOVE IT NOW

by SECURITY OFFICER '' SMOKEY '' from racine , wis on Mon Mar 16 2020

so i always disliked the honda odyssey minivan '' it's not my style '' '' it's ugly '' '' i wouldn't own one even if it was the last minivan on earth '' well i greatfully admit it I WAS WRONG ALL ALONG i just purchased a 2020 HONDA ODYSSEY on 03 / 16 / 2020 i have done research on minivans in the past and each time the honda odyssey has popped up claiming it to be THE SAFEST MINIVAN and THE BEST FAMILY MINIVAN i totally see why now it is just all that and as for the styling i was also wrong on that this thing is a beast inside and out and the amount of high tech gadgets so yes if you look for safety when it comes to a family minivan the 2020 HONDA ODYSSEY IS THE VAN FOR YOU..........i give this work of art a 10 / 10

Honda’s are the best autos to own.

by Jen from New Orleans on Thu Dec 05 2019

I love this odyssey! It’s my second minivan from Honda! I now have the most luxurious minivan a mom can drive! This minivan is easy to drive and so comfortable!

The best car by far that I have owned

by Siesta Key Bum from Sarasota, FL. on Mon Mar 30 2020

GREAT STYLE AND PERFORMANCE. very smooth ride , handles great, interior is very attractive and durable. Car runs very quiet and less cabin noise as well. THANKS

Great family van

by Ed’s van from Tampa Florida on Sun Jan 26 2020

We made a great choice buying our Honda Odyssey price comfort performance style economy are outstanding highly recommend this odyssey to anyone thinking of buying a minivan

Second Odyssey I've Owned

by KAR from Wall, NJ on Wed Apr 29 2020

Big enough for a bunch a very tall kids and all the sports gear. Comfortable and reliable, this is the second Odyssey I've owned. Perfect for long trip too.

I love this car!

by Weezie from Nebo, nc on Sat Mar 14 2020

I bought this car because of the capacity to hold 4 car seats and I love it. It is a very nice car and drives like a dream.

A huge disappointment compared to earlie models

by Pappy from central florida on Wed Sep 16 2020

This 2020 Odyssey EXL is a huge disappointment. Road noise and engine noise is intolerable. The ride is stiff and rough. Comfort is lacking, not much better than an economy airplane seat. Interior finish materials appearance and feel no better than standard civic. Not worth the money and I wouldn't recommend this car to an enemy. They don't make them like they used to.

Does not recommend this car!!

Stay away for the 2020’s

by MichelleA from Philadelphia, PA on Wed Jul 15 2020

This infotainment issue that other have talked about is such a pain. It’s great to have all of this technology but I hate that Honda still hasn’t found a way to fix it. My dash goes completely out , I can hang up my calls , my door unlock whenever it feels like ( so no leaving anything in your car). It’s a mess has been to the dealership again and again and they can’t figure it out. Showed them videos and all and still can figure what’s wrong. So moral of the story is go spent you 32,000+ some place else.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3 4 5

Our Take on the 2020 Honda Odyssey

The verdict:

Like Mary Poppins, the 2018 Odyssey is a capable, enchanting family helper. Practically perfect in every way, it dazzles with improved road manners, an intuitive new multimedia system and more creature comforts than a bottomless carpetbag.

Versus the competition:

The Kia Sedona and Chrysler Pacifica have more style inside and out, and while the Odyssey bests the Sedona in features, it can’t quite match the Pacifica’s winning blend of comfortable road manners and family-friendly goodies.

Minivans are the ultimate family vehicle, tailor-made to carry the most demanding and untidiest of creatures — kids — but to this point Honda has not had the ultimate minivan. The previous-generation Honda Odyssey sunk in the Cars.com Ultimate Minivan Challenge thanks to unwieldy handling, a confusing multimedia system and blah looks.

Honda addressed all of that with the 2018 redesign. The new Odyssey wears a more chiseled body — a welcome update to its old concrete-slab-like styling — and gets a slick new multimedia system and improved handling. It competes against the Chrysler Pacifica, Kia Sedona and Toyota Sienna; compare their specs here.

The Road-Trip Test