2020 Honda Odyssey consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Odyssey Honda
Explore the 2020 Honda Odyssey
Shop the 2020 Honda Odyssey

Honda Odyssey is Extremely Reliable

We have had 2002, 2004, and now have 2010 and 2020 Odyssey vans.The Odyssey is extremely reliable. With proper maintenance will last in excess of 200,000 miles. We sold the 2004 at 230,000+ miles, and it was still running great. The 2010 we have is approaching 170,000 miles. We are two 80-year-olds; we just like having plenty of space to carry things.

Great traveling vehicle for retired people

Very good ride for the dogs and the wife. Mileage and power is above the Toyota vehicle and average for a minivan. Comfort and quality of material is above normal standard vans.

Great family vehicle

We bought it new and only have 1600 miles on it but thus far we’re very pleased. While being very comfortable for everyone and roomy it’s a very practical vehicle. Combine the comfort and ease of use, the safety features and overall quality that comes with the Honda brand it’s tough to beat. After test driving the Toyota Sienna and the Kia Sedona, the Odyssey was the top pick for everyone. Taken it and a couple short road trips with the family and it performed above expectations. Very happy with the purchase.

Most reliable van I have ever owned.

Vehicle met all my needs and has lots of room. Odyssey is a great color and is very reliable. Very comfortable to ride in with the family.

Just bought it and am super in love

This van checked all the boxes. Has great space for 3 car seats, love that there's room to have grandparents ride with us if needed and easy to drive. So cozy!

The best minivan for our family

We loved our minivan. Well thought of and the features are amazing. You can’t go wrong with Honda Odyssey! We used a Kia Sedona but it has safety issues so we decided to get a new Odyssey.

The most comfortable and quiet minivan.

The ex-l model has all of the comfort features and is a real pleasure to drive.I also get 21-23 mpg in town-real world mileage.My wife likes the heated seats.

my sixth Odessey a very reliable vehicle

easy to see out of an good visibility for my wife.ease of driving good gas mileage.easy to park rear camera is a plus .nice color and great interior

Excellent Van

Meets my needs especially when kids and grandchildren visit. Excellent gas mileage and plenty of luggage room even with third row up. Deep storage area in behind 3rd row.

Glad I made this purchase

Great vehicle and a joy to drive. Many safety features and plenty of room for traveling with family including two dogs. As the headline says, I am so glad I made this purchase.