1998 Honda Passport Consumer Reviews

Change Year
1998 Honda Passport
3.3
Average based on 4 reviews

One of best cars I've had

by from Leesburg, Virginia on September 26, 2010

Had my 1998 Passport EX for over 5 years, bought it used with 79,000 miles. Very reliable car, strong engine, great off road handling, out of 4 vehicles in my household this passpont was the ONLY ONE that made it thru this last year snow, had to drive in the middle of a storm to help one of my sons friends and take him to amtrak in order to make it back home. We passed huge 4x4 trucks, and SUV's that where stuck in the snow, felt so, so good. All I had to replace in 5 years where tires, alternator belt and recently clutch (169K miles), that is normal.

it's just a good all around suv

by from Concord Ca. on August 28, 2006

I have hade this suv vor two years and it has never let me down and I have come to reley on it as just a very good vehicle thank you

Great SUV!

by from Denver on September 30, 2009

I have a 1998 Passport that I've beaten up off road and long road trips. Only had to replace an alternator in 5 years!

Pontiac Vibe

by from Hoosick Falls, NY purchased in Bennington,VT on August 27, 2012

Never broke down. Didn't have to replace everything within 8 months. Loved the look, ride and the gas mileage were great.