2002 Honda Passport

I have loved this car

by from on January 13, 2011

I have driven my passport for nearly 7 years. Had very few problems with it. MGP not so great, but knew when I bought it. Only iss ue I have had is that parts are not made for it any more so things are a little bit more difficult to get. I had a situation once where I needed something fixed and Honda sent me to Izuzu and Izuzu said they were unable to help since it was a Honda. Other than that one time, I have been very pleased with everything.

all hondas have been know to be reliable

by from philly pa on March 4, 2017

in the past i have owner honda accords and honda civic I would reccomend any honda any year. I would reccomend using honda serive . Cars.com was very helpfull in may search for my next auto.