2005 Honda Pilot

Would like to own one again

by from inverness, fl on September 7, 2017

Was recently in an accident in this vehicle. Held up very well compared to the other drivers car. Had over 175,000 miles on it and never had any issues. I would not mind owning another one of these again.

For the price, I couldn't ask for more.

by from Tunkhannock on August 24, 2017

The pilot is arguably the most non offensive, completely capable vehicle in it's class. This car will go everywhere you ask it, with a third row bench for those tagalongs. The only complaint? It's just too polite.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Extremely comfortable ride. Great for long trips.

by from Crystal Lake, IL on August 9, 2017

Excellent family car. Safe, reliable, comfortable. Excellent for long rides. DVD system is perfect to keep riders occupied.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great for hauling things and people!

by from Evanston on August 7, 2017

I have carried 7 teenagers, furniture, machinery, and many different objects to and from many places. The Pilot is roomy, reliable, comfortable, and affordable in a used car.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

The best car I've had so far

by from Marietta Georgia on July 29, 2017

The car looks small in the outside and it's huge on the outside and i just prefer something smaller.

Great car that fits a lot of people

by from Hudson Wi on June 29, 2017

I love my Honda Pilot! Great car overal. Designed for a family or first car for a teenager! Plenty of room to fit a lot of people or stuff.

Great car!

by from on June 18, 2017

Spacious and reliable, true Honda gem. Minimal maintenance needed, parts and construction are durable while design and function of vehicle are very efficient.

I missed having a Honda

by from Louisville on May 30, 2017

No other vehicle can compare to it. It is what I was thinking and looking for. Glad I got the vehicle I wanted and not compromised.

Most comfortable car

by from Castro Valley, CA on May 28, 2017

Poor gas mileage but I love everything else about it. I am tall so I especially appreciate the ease of entering and exiting said vehicle.

Did everything I ever wanted.

by from on May 15, 2017

Loved it, it was the first car I owned and it took me everywhere I wanted and treated me well for the decade+ that I owned it.

Our Expert Review: 2005 Honda Pilot