2010 Honda Pilot consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Pilot Honda
Explore the 2010 Pilot Honda
Shop the 2010 Pilot Honda
2.7

Nothing but issues no one can figure out

Nothing but issues no one can figure out. vibrates at 45 mph. NO leg room in 3rd row. book says u can only use 4wd up to 15mph????

Love it

Full size room but feels like a mid size SUV. Able to transport two large dog crates. Gets good gas mileage. I would buy another one.

Great, confortable and reliable vehicle

Drives nice, engine has good power, very confortable, very reliable, Nice fit, finish and loaded, great price range for a fantastic SUV. The vehicle drives very smooth and the EX-L has a lot of nice amenities and basically fully loaded with dual air, sunroof, roof rack, AWD, power everything, Third row seats, great back gate space and storage!

4.4

Very functional and reliable, this year burned oil

Great family car, has a lot of interior space For the size and everything is functional. This year burned oil which was frustrating but I am a fan of the line.

Logan Day picked the BEST car for me.

Will take me a while to master all the tech features, but the driving is a dream. Has room for my buddies AND my gear.

Love my Pilot!!! This is the 2nd one I've owned!

This car is perfect for larger families and it is a smooth ride! This is our 2nd one and we wouldn't go for any other brand!

Most reliable vehicle I have owned.

This vehicle with its available four wheel drive system is awesome in poor winter driving conditions. It is also very safe vehicle to travel in. Big car ride in a smaller sized SUV. Very dependable, 3rd Honda we have owned.

Great car I love it

I love this car .It is in great shape ,can tell was very well maintained .I believe I got a good deal for my money.Exactly what I was looking for to do some travelling in.

3.3

My 04 was better..

I've owned my Honda Pilot for 6 years and have taken great care of it but it hasn't really taken care of me. It's had several problems. I now have oil disappearing inside somewhere for the second time but it's a $3000 fix that's just probably not worth fixing at this point. I've already "fixed" it once... The interior is coming apart everywhere. Peeling and tearing. I wish I had never upgraded and had just stuck with my 04.

Dream car!

Love it! Drives and handles like a dream. Perfect vehicle for any size family as it has third row seating. Touring package comes with rear entertainment, perfect for kids or long road trips!