2012 Honda Pilot

Reliable, Comfortable car

by from Warren, OH on August 14, 2017

Very nice commuter and family vehicle. Interior, while plain compared to other vehicles, is very comfortable on long trips. Engine is very responsive and the mechanical parts have been very reliable. Gets good gas mileage on highway for vehicles of this class. (Around 24 mpg)

I've owned four Pilots. All were excellent!

by from St. Paul, MN on August 5, 2017

Fantastic all around SUV, for the family, soccer team, touring, pulling a trailer, and even for hunting camp!

Greatest car I have owned

by from dallas, tx on July 26, 2017

This car exceeds my expectations. It has great legroom, great for a big family, tv for the kids, Bluetooth accessible, backup cam, sunroof and heated seats. This was my dream car I have always wanted and it was exactly what I was looking for.

Safest, most reliable car Ive ever had

by from TUCSON on July 18, 2017

I love how smooth it drives, how safe I feel with all the kids I have in it and how reliable it is. Nothing but the best with Honda.

Great for large families

by from Boston, MA on July 13, 2017

We recently purchased a used Pilot EX-L to accommodate our growing family. We love the extra space in the Pilot. However, the entertainment center leaves a lot to wonder. Also, we have experience the backup camera being very unrealiable. Overall, the Pilot I just okay.

Hard to find Jewel

by from Elkville il on July 12, 2017

Great vehicles. Dependable, reliable and built to last. My 2005 has 200,000 miles with no problems. Honda is the way to go
Not Rated Reliability

The best car my family has every owned

by from Apex on July 9, 2017

I love this car because it has a lot of space and it's very comfortable and it drives really nice and I love the year 2012 the model.

Honda pilot

by from Litchfield park, az on July 3, 2017

So far it's been a great vehicle. Fits the family of 5 and mother. Plenty of room for all. Decent power and gas mileage

Very good family SUV

by from Doylestown, PA on June 22, 2017

Perfect family SUV. Plenty of cargo space. Interior material and style is not luxury, but it serves the purpose. Not impressed with ECO mode, will probably disable it going forward.

Best Family Vehicle you can own.

by from Boston, MA on June 21, 2017

This Honda Pilot is a great vehicle, it is a very safe car, and gets great highway mileage. The interior is very well laid out, the rear seats fold up and down easily to get room for 8. When the rear seats are laid down there is great room to pack all your family essentials and wants for a drive away vacation.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Honda Pilot