2015 Pilot

2015 Honda Pilot

2015 Honda Pilot

Have You Driven the 2015 Honda Pilot?

Best vehicle for Northern States

by Pilot #2 from Suttons Bay on Mon Sep 15 2014

This is the second Honda Pilot I've had. Our first pilot is still going strong. It's a 2003 with 190,000 miles on it. This Pilot gets better gas millage and has a smoother ride. It had even more room inside that the older model. The Pilot handles so well in the winter. I never have to worry about getting anywhere even during a snow storm. Great Car!!

2015 Pilot last of a great design

by Pilot in PA from Downingtown, PA on Sun Mar 18 2018

I moved from a 2011 Pilot with over 200K miles to a 24k mile 2015 Pilot. The design and functionality of the Pilot is perfect. The Touring model is amazing with all of the built in features. Unfortunately 2016 Honda created a new body style that looks like all of the other mid size SUVs and may force me to look at something else when I need something next.

Great car

by 5hats from Laramie WY on Sat Feb 28 2015

No it isn't the most stylish car; I actually wanted the new space capsule look. But my husband wanted what I kept calling "the box". It does have better visibility. It's my car but I wanted him to be happy driving it so we got the box. I really like it. It's very quiet and feels very solid. The backup camera with lines is the greatest feature--no worries about scraping anything. Inadequate glove box. Not happy about the in-town mpg; only 15 this tank. I'm hoping that it will get better with more mileage on it (625 mi now)

Awesome family car that's NOT a minivan

by SDCarGuy from San Diego on Tue May 01 2018

2015 Honda Pilot is an awesome family car that is NOT a minivan! Had an 09, and upgraded to a '15 to stay in the older, square body style. What the car lacks in overall exterior styling - kinda like an ugly transformer - it over compensates by being amazing on the interior. Rugged enough to hold up to my kids, dogs, and anything life can throw at it, but still classy enough to not be a total mom-ride / kid hauler. The 2015 Pilot is just as capable hauling my family around as it is hauling a trailer loaded down with a race car. Seriously can't say enough good things about our experience with the Honda Pilot

Love this car

by Jessica on Wed Aug 22 2018

We have owned our 2015 pilot for just over 2 years and we love it! I love the boxy SUV look and spacious 3rd row, while still getting good gas mileage. We purchased the EX-L which has the leather and sunroof and heated seats. We would highly recommend this vehicle.

Love the Pilot

by Aud2015 on Tue Mar 26 2019

Love the 2015 and earlier model designs. Not so crazy about the look of the later models. Had a 2005 Pilot that made it to 2019 with 340,000 miles. Incredible car

Great reliable workhorse

by Jaesee75 from NY on Mon Mar 16 2020

We bought our 2015 Pilot 1 year old in 2016. Pre owned or used is the way to go if you want to save tons of money. I love the old styling more than the 2016-present version. The old one was unique and actually shaped like a box/truck. The new one looks like every other suv out there. They all look alike! We have the mid level EX trim. I think. No leather, moonroof, etc. Just 4WD. It does everything I want and need it to do. Nothing more. It’s a mid sized SUV, but like all Hondas, it’s actually huge inside. Honda just has a way of packaging its vehicles for max space. It’s as roomy or roomier than most large suvs like the Chevy Tahoe or Infinity QX80. It has just about enough power to get going, and not much more. I bought the pilot to be a work car. Hauling large items, gardening, lumber, etc. And in that regard, it’s performed flawlessly. I still enjoy looking at it and driving it. I’m in no hurry to get rid of it.

Love the older body style

by Bob from Pa on Wed Jul 17 2019

We had the 2011 pilot traded it in on a smaller suv and hated it. We drove almost 2 hours to look at a 2015 and love it. Best body style.

We love this thing!!

by ColoradoSarah from Denver, CO on Sun Apr 01 2018

We had a second child last year, and figured out quickly two kids, two dogs, and two adults can’t go anywhere comfortably in our previous SUV. I wanted to purchase new, but I don’t like the new Pilot body style. It looks too much like a minivan, and I’m a Jeep girl. I love the boxy look of the 2011-2015 models. We found a loaded 2015, in excellent condition, low miles. Perfect vehicle for a family! Love it!!

First Pilot

by Kevin from Naperville, IL on Wed Sep 24 2014

Bought my first Honda product - Pilot. Great SUV, great value. MPG is not as bad as what I heard. I can get 18-19 MPG local drive. Blue tooth and back-up camera work great.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12

Our Take on the 2015 Honda Pilot

Editor’s note: This review was written in February 2014 about the 2014 Honda Pilot. Little of substance has changed with this year’s model. To see what’s new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Back in the day, the Honda Pilot was the quintessential mom-mobile — and one of the few SUVs with three rows of seats that wasn’t a Suburban. When my own brood outgrew our Subaru Outback about a decade ago, the Pilot was the first car that came to mind.

Faced with some stiff competition, the 2014 Honda Pilot hasn’t evolved fast enough to keep up with the fleet, but Honda will redesign it soon.

The 2014 Pilot hasn’t changed since... Read More