Model Details

4.4
Average based on 34 reviews

love!

by from monroe, LA on October 3, 2011

I have had a fully loaded H3 for 2 years now. Best vehicle ever. Super safe and fun to drive. It lacks a little power but it is a tank...what do you expect?

Awesome look slow ride

by from MN on September 7, 2011

My hummer h3 is an amazing and tankish but it's slower that it looks with a 5 cylinder engine so it's slow

Best and most fun car ever

by from Houghton Lake, MI on April 26, 2011

we absolutely love our Hummer H3 and highly recommend it. The styling is great as well as the comfort. The gas mileage is fantastic and gets much better milage than our pickup and our suburban by far. I would not trade it for a brand new vehicle unless it was exactly like the one we have! Love love love it!

Nice SUV

by from Reading, PA on April 16, 2009

Was looking for a Wrangler Unlimited, then drove an H3 and instantly changed my mind. The H3 drives like a luxury car, very comfortable and roomy, handles very well. Gas mileage is better then a jeep, ( I get around 18mg )its a little slow out of the gate but once your moving you cruise at 65mph @2000RPM.

Most fun vehicle since the Wranglers

by from Simpsonville, SC on May 1, 2012

I love the truck. I would like to see a return of Hummers to the marketplace. I will keep it a long long time

LOVE THIS VEHICLE

by from East Lyme, CT on April 23, 2009

Recently purchased this vehicle used and love it. Handles well, very comfortable, and I love the style. Some of the draw backs are low vision field out the rear window, some noise when windy and on the highway, and slow acceleration. The side mirrors make up for the loss of vision out the rear window but is difficult to tow as ou can't really see where you're moving the towed item out the back or side. Overall I would recommend this vehicle..you'll love it!

good car

by from peabody ,ma on February 15, 2009

The a good car the only thing too watch out for is the serurity system because if you pull the handle to much the car goes into a lock and you cant start it for 20 minits.

I LOVE my H3!

by from Palm Springs, Ca. on June 8, 2012

I always wanted one of these...I was afraid to take the leap when they first came out and was going to settle for a Jeep, a very good vehicle and a lookalike. But every time I saw one of these babies in traffic my heart raced. I finally got one and I LOVE it. LOVE it!! Great ride, gas is no big deal. It has a much better grasp of the road than did my Trooper or Explorer. It is capable, feels safe, handles speed easily , and feels and looks like luxury. Grab this baby...you won't be sorry....it's a classic!!

ALL AROUND GREAT FUN SUV ON OR OFF ROAD

by from SAN DIEGO on June 4, 2012

I HAVE DONE A FEW THINGS TO MAKE BETTER OFF-ROAD WORTHY.I LIFTED TO PUT ON BFG 35"S-BILSTEIN 5100 WITH SKIDS-ROCK RAILS-FRONT BUSH GUARD-KC LIGHTS-MUD FLAPS-LARGE ROOF RACK.I HAVE DONE ABOUT 4000 MILES OFF-ROAD IN BAJA-MOJAVE-AND DEATH VALLEY.THIS H-3 WILL GO ANYWHERE A JEEP WILL GOOD IN ALOT MORE COMFORT.I KNOW BECAUSE I BELONG TO A BAJA OFF-ROAD CLUB OF JEEPS.I AM GOING TO SELL MINE AND GET A 2010 WITH V-8.BRING BACK THE H-3

Uses car for Off-roading

A Bulletproof Vest with Rugged Style

by from Midwest-Illinois on December 26, 2012

I have always had a desire to own a Hummer and thought that it would remain a desire , nothing more . Well thanks to the influx of " mini " cars . rising fuel costs , my desires became a reality . I was always impressed with the simple rugged looks of the entire Hummer line up , but to drive one , well it was well worth the wait . The vehicle rides impressive for a " small " SUV . Turning or turning radius is AMAZING , WOW . Interior is much like outside , simple but with all the cool gadgets , ie heated seats ,lumbar support , onstar , multi disc in dash CD , etc . . . Oh did I mention a GIGANTIC moonroof !!! The engine is adequete but would have liked to see a bit more power , after all I did not buy this for economical fuel type reasons " LOL " but engine will get you out into traffic fast enough and pass cars with same gusto other vehicles of this genre will . Overall I am very happy as this vehicle has given me the assurance in any weather I will get to my destination and get there SAFELY !!! I feel as if I have on a " bulletproof vest " with how safe this makes me feel . Cannot believe GM is no longer making them any longer , I am a believer in my H3 and so glad I was afforded the chance to drive/own one !