2006 Hummer H3 consumer reviews

Explore the 2006 H3 Hummer
Shop the 2006 H3 Hummer
2.0

Brought hummer bad impression

Well this shady dealerships most of their cars $10 grand & up & they push most customers to put a$3000 down payment & over financing them for almost 2xs what the price is worth

I have used a lot of cars but my best car is Humme

I love Hummers it has been my dream car since I was a child I can't believe that they're going to shut down the company before I get one

Fantastic to drive

I bought it in South Africa. We absolute love it, we even take it with our Household to Switzerland. Never had a problem, drives and drives.

2.7

worst vehicle i have ever owned. Motor gone at 126

bad recalls dangerous. Should be a recall on motor. There is an issue with the motor. Something with the motor where it wears down. I paid a lot for this vehicle . We bought used from 1 time owner. Had only 27000 miles on it.

4.0

Broke down since Nov 2019

Spent 2 months waiting on a part from GM. I finally had to buy an aftermarket which didn't work and now I have to take it to the GM dealer and I have to wait to get it in there. Pure misery. Use to be a nice vehicle

Great car with zero problems.

This has been a fantastic vehicle. It will travel anywhere, through anything and do it in comfort and style. It has never given any problems at all.

"Like Nothing Else" original correct slogan

Mine has never been very far off the road, nor will it ever be while I own it. As I have always said, "You could possibly get lost, but never stuck". I've owned a WWII Dodge Power Wagon, an XKE Coupe Jaguar and a Stingray Corvette and numerous Jeeps, the 2006 H3 is still my all time favorite.

Love my Hummer

Best vehicle ever for snow or heavy rain. Have had some mechanical issues but have 124,000 miles on it.Plan to take it to 200,000 and beyond.

Powerhouse suv

Wish they didn’t stop making these awesome suv! Had a blast owning this. From the power to the style it is by far the best!

An amazing vehicle that goes through everything!

Probably the best vehicle I have ever owned including two Lexus cars. Fun to drive and a cool vehicle. Winter is easy with this vehicle and it goes through everything. Luxurious but yet rugged.