2009 Hummer H3T consumer reviews

$30,750 starting MSRP
side view of 2009 H3T Hummer
Explore the 2009 Hummer H3T

First owned H3. Now H3T.

Have owned this 2009 H3T for 10 yrs w/76000+ miles. Some minor recalls performed tailgate cap. Heater relay... Now power steering is sluggish after warmed up. Doing a fluid flush. Easy to lift a few inches to add 33" tires. Use premium gas when towing makes a huge improvement for towing the motorcycle trailer. Love, Love,Love This truck!!! SLANTBACK TOPPER COLOR MATCHED.. A real head turner even at 10 years old. I flew from northern Indiana to Memphis for this truck and keep it till I die.

My second Hummer and I love it!

Been looking for one for a while, a little high on the mileage but still well worth it. Hummer's are a unique group of vehicles and are very rewarding to own!

Solid as s rock and so bada** looking!

Put some oversize mud tires on it and it look so freakin tough. It's been a great vehicle and it's very rare so it gets looks and holds its value. 10 years old with 100k miles and they still sell for 2/3 of the original MSRP.

Best vehicle I've ever owned and reliable .

Most unique vehicle I've owned as my H3T Hummer is very accessorized with everything made for vehicle. I would recommend the Alpha model over the 3.7 litter engine for towing power .

4.1

H3T

Anyone can spend the money to customize their truck and make it a head turner, but if you really want to separate yourself from the myriads of others - the H3T is the way to go.

4.1

H3T ok for the money.

Sturdy,reliable,suprisingly responsive engine,though a V6 would be better.If I could add something Iwould: have storgae compartments under the rear seat.Fix the plastic molding of the lower driver seat by where the seat controls are located.