2010 Hummer H 3 T

Different

by from Ontario, Canada on April 3, 2011

bought a used 2010 H3T and have driven it for 6 months now in all Canadian conditions. Best vehicle I've ever owned. Ugly as sin but has outstanding utilitarian quality and cannot be confused with the rest of the new trucks out there. Its not huge, smaller than a fullzise f150 and better on fuel than my old (2008) ford ranger 6 cylinder. I have improved the mpg by buying a slightly higher (33"), narrower tire in an E rating, and it helps the engine stay at low revs on the road. Mines the 5cylinder auto, and I can find no fault with it - shifts smoothly, carries me and the girlfriend and toys at a good speed without burning through too much of our expensive canadian gas. This truck fits me so well, and that is all that really matters. Everything is really well built, and better than the Colorado or Canyon trucks that I've looked at (running gear is somewhat the same but the pieces seem heavier made). For $30k canadian, I couldn't think of another comfortable 4 door truck with this level of ability or unique looks. Funny watching the fullsize and tacoma guys checking my h3t out in parking lots. Drive what makes you happy and what makes sense for you - don't always believe the car review press guys, most of them have never worked a day in their lives - choose what you think works. RG.

Very safe Vehicle.

by from on October 24, 2011

This makes my first Hummer H3T. But it's just like the Hummer H3 that I have had two of just with a useful bed!

Similar Models