2013 Hyundai Accent consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Accent Hyundai
Explore the 2013 Accent Hyundai
Shop the 2013 Accent Hyundai
4.0

It seems like a pretty good used car.

I like the vehicle, it's the first Hyundai I ever owned. It's small, but seems very responsive When I drive it. The reality Is i needed another Car, so I bought it. And the truth is I rarely drive it. Like maybe 1 day a week. So it works For me.

4.0

At 160 miles the engine went drove all highway mil

Love the car ..very disappointed the engine went .always took care of it .now saving money to rebuild the engine... wondering if this happened to other accent hatch backs 2013 ????

2.7

First and Last Hyundai I Will Own

I have put more money into this car than any other vehicle I owned and Hyundai is supposed to have the best warranty on the market. That says something.... not to mention their service departments don’t know what they are doing. I ended up trading my car in because my car was making noises and NO ONE at any of the Hyundai dealerships could figure out what was causing it. I was afraid I was going to end up stranded somewhere. Plus there is no room in this vehicle. My husband’s knee would be in the way of my shifter while I was driving and his other knee would be pushed against my dashboard. My son’s feet would hit the back of my passenger seat. The trunk was spacious (it fit my son’s stroller, pack n play and still have room at the same time) but it caused a cramped feeling in the vehicle for everyone else.

4.4

Awesome car

Car has met all my needs and does fairly well in poor weather conditions! Very spacious and comfortable inside and love the entertainment system! Great, comfortable, reliable car That I would recommend to anyone!

3.3

Horrible re-sale value.

The worst thing about this car is its horrible re-sale value. With the 16" wheels, which I had, ride quality was bad and gas mileage could've been better - much better!!

Most reliable car I have owned.

Best Value for Money. It met all my needs. Spacious trunk with enough room for three strollers. Much better than any comparable brand. Very low maintenance costs. Excellent on highways and city. Interior is superior to most other cars. I searched for similar Japanese cars and was disappointed due to high selling prices, less features, and recalls and repairs needed. Drove it for four years and almost 75K miles without any problems at all.

4.3

Loved it until my acciden

I brought this car back in 2014 had it about 6 years Was a great little car and never had a issue with it. Unfortunately I had a accident on the weekend and at 80-100 I’m creat not one of my airbags went off. This alarms me and puts me off getting a hyandie again

2.3

I've owned Chevrolet cars, regret buying

The car in too low to the ground, drags very easily, body is made out of cheaper material. Will never buy another Hyundai Accent, cheap quality!

My very first car that I own

It is efficient for driving. It does not have a Bluetooth but it has an aux. i really bought it just for going to school and back so I’m not to tech savvy on anything really. It has a good gas pedal to almost flies lol

3.9

My Accent 2013 is having trouble with the starting

My Accent is having problems. When I turn the key to start it up it cuts off. It took 2-3 times to start. Is my car on recall.