2013 Accent

4.2 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.4 out of 5 starsReliability

My first car!

by Crystal Ball from Smyrna, Ga on February 11, 2013

I purchased my car in silver 2 weeks ago & have been in love from the very moment my foot touched the gas pedal. I enjoy driving now and with a $30 fill up I plan on taking my Hyundai every where! I was surprised by how quickly it picks up speed, I enjoy every second I get to spend in this car, if I could park it in my room I would! This lady hopped out of her Lexus and told me that my Hyundai was "Beautiful" this was by far the best compliment I have ever received. Completely satisfied and in love!

BEST VALUE

by Caleek from Rockford Il on May 14, 2013

This is an impressive car for the money. I got mine for $15.500 and it has almost every available feature. We have a 2008 Elantra and it's performance is about the same as the new Accent. The paddle shifter, alloy wheels, fog lights, top notch blue tooth phone, steering wheel controls, greatly improved 2 tone interior with cloth accents on the doors that match the seats, quiet ride for it's class, very good stereo cd xm radio, styling, tons of safety features, 5 year bumper to bumper warranty, self dimming mirror and comfortable ride are welcome additions. Also cruise, tilt, air, automatic, 4 wheel disk brakes, great fuel economy and a greatly improved instrument panel makes this car stand out from the competition. If there was an American car with the same features within 3 thousands dollars I would have bought it. We checked and when you add those features to an American compact car the price gets into the 20 something range.

GREAT SMALL CAR FOR HAULING THINGS LOTS OF ROOM

by LOVE SMALLER CARS from Sheboygan, WI on September 14, 2012

This is the first Hundyi I bought. I love the car and the dealer ship and service that I have received. It is an awsome car for gas milage and great small car for hauling. The car has everything in it that you need. For a resonable price it is an awesome car. I would recomend this car for anyone.

nice car for the price

by Car-as-necessary evil enthusiast... from Albany, NY on November 24, 2013

Needed a reliable car to replace a 14-year-old Subaru Legacy wagon. I did not need the wagon capacity to hold anything and everything, be it furniture or bins of compost, so a small car with a long warranty and good reliability seemed to be a good choice. Have had it for a month, seems to be a neat little means of transportation. Manufacturer should include spare tire as standard; I had to buy it separately - I would never drive a car without knowing there's a spare tire in the trunk. Very cheap of them. The car could use a compartment to hold Stuff in addition to the glove compartment. It has too many cup-holders, and not enough nooks to hold Miscellaneous that accumulates when you start using the car..... It only has 200 miles, so I hope it will continue being a reliable, and safe, car, for years.

Great car, reliable

by macmuth from Kansas City, MO on September 27, 2014

Needs serious attention on the low front part of body! Hitting the curb(almost any curb ) when parking breaks part of the fender. (poorly designed fender seam...) Suggestion: lower the front a couple of inches, put rollers under the front end or a radar system.....

Great Small Car!!!

by ckoster15 from Northern, NY on July 23, 2012

This car has so much room on the inside for being a subcompact car. I love the look of this car inside and out and the engine is powerful and fuel efficient. I don't have any complaints about this car. It's perfect!

A great beboppn car!

by Family of 20 from Chillicothe, il on August 23, 2012

We have loved beboppn around town in this car. It handles so well in traffic, parking is a dream, and it isn't so painful when you have to make that extra trip to pick up a gallon of milk or go get Johnny. The gas mileage is better then we hoped for.

It is what it is

by frodo from NW PA on December 27, 2012

I bought the Accent looking for cargo room and fuel economy. I got just what I wanted plus more! A high level of standard equipment and adequate handing in a stylish package is just icing on the cake. My only concern is the less than comfortable seats and the bump on the driver's door that hits my knee in an uncomfortable way. Mileage is 34 MPG overall and with Hyundai Assurance, I'm not afraid of not having a tempra spare in the back. Standard tires are not good in deep snow, but Ican get by.

Perffect

by The Go Kart from Memphis Tn on February 1, 2015

Owned this little car for two years and it has been awesome I'm a big guy 6'2 350lbs and have plenty of space. Gas mileage is wonderful. My wife and I have taken plenty of road trips several hours long and were completely comfortable. Car has plenty of power for a little car. The ride can be a little bumpy suspension could be a little better. The back seat is a pretty tight for any adult but for the most part great car.

SURPRISE: DA BEST

by BIG KEVIN from RIVERSIDE, CA on March 16, 2013

AFTER CHOOSING WHICH CAR I WANTED, I LOOKED AND LOOKED FOR THE BEST DEAL. THE BEST DEAL I COULD FIND WAS A 1 YEAR OLD HYUNDAI ACCENT. I CHECKED OUT CARS.COM ON A WHIM BEFORE BUYING THE USED CAR AND BOOM FOUND THE NEW CAR I WANTED & SAVED ALMOST $2,OOO OVER THE PRICE OF THE USED CAR OPTION.

1 2 3 4 5 6