2019 Hyundai Accent consumer reviews

$14,995–$15,995 MSRP range
side view of 2019 Accent Hyundai
Explore the 2019 Accent Hyundai
Shop the 2019 Accent Hyundai

Once interior, runs great on highway or freeways.

This car suites our needs perfectly. It has a great ride. It has good pickup for merging onto freeways. It is sporty and is fun to drive.

I keep going back

Now driving my 4Th Hyundai from Cochran...having worked at auto dealeships for 20 years I know how I expect to be treated when I visit cochran and the dealership mets those expectations every time from fast and seamless purchase of a vehicle to expert service and parts . COCHRAN leads the pack for me and my family

Very reliable transportation

This car is just what I need. My first new / used car I ever had. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—. Definitely would suggest for anyone that needs a car.

Great car for the price!

This is a perfect car for me. I use it to commute to and from work and occasionally for longer distance travel. It's a very peppy little car. The design of the dashboard is outstanding - very intuitive and easy to read. The rear passenger section of the car is quite tight. Better for children than adults. Overall, a great value for the price I paid.

2.4

New owner

I recently bought a new 2019 hatch base model. The last 2019 on the lot. I should of looked it over better as all the info I could find online said air,cruise etc were standard features. I went to look at it in a massive snow storm and checked it out very briefly. Lesson learned. I did the paper work and went back the next week to pick it up. Turns out those are not standard features. Also I have about 1600kms on it now. All highway driving and it only gets about 33m.p.g when driven conservatively. It does have a little more power then I was expecting it to though. Cheap transportation overall so far I guess.

1.7

Will never by foreign again!!!

This car is ALL over the highway. Way too hard to control if there’s even a little wind. I hate this car but I’m stuck. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!

Reliable and small. I love it

Small, roomy, nice, and perfect. Helps me commute to the city work and back home safely. I recommend this to everyone. . . . .

Most reliable car I have had

This car met all our needs love the leg room and performance of the vehicle it is an amazing car that fits our family’s needs

Love the new style of the Accent

This car has everything I was looking for. Has legroom in the front and back. Sunglass holder and 3 charging ports. Radio and phone controls on the steering wheel

1.7

I rented one

I rented one for a few days, I would never buy one. I don’t find it comfortable and I didn’t enjoy driving it. In fact I turned it in early