2010 Hyundai Elantra

Smooth Standard Transmission

by from Boston, MA on September 10, 2017

Very reliable car. It passes the test of time. Average interior, yet plenty of room. The best part was the smooth feel of the transmission. After seven years the clutch still feels brand new.

disappointing

by from Conroe texas on August 17, 2017

many expensive issue for something that>s supposes to be an economy car!!!One electrical issue after another and they all seem to happen after the warranty or mileage barely have reached their limit!!

what a disappointment

by from Conroe texas on August 16, 2017

H Hey Hyundai when people buy an economy car that usually means we cant pay outrageous mechanic bills!!!! Shame on you!!!After 50,000 the Elantra was one expensive issue after another!!! a\

I love my car!

by from San Diego,CA on August 14, 2017

Very reliable and sturdy on the road. Great drive! The interior is very comfortable for long trips. I highly recommend this model.

Very reliable car.

by on August 8, 2017

The car was a good used car for my kids. I would buy another Hyundai Elantra because it gets good mileage and is a safe vehicle for the kids to drive.

Most problematic car Ever, but fabulous warranty,.

by from Yuma, Az on August 7, 2017

This car has needed the most work of any service ve ever owned; thankfully it had an xcellent warranty...it was totally necessary to use it several times. The AC is great at lowering the temperature to the front; It's very miserable for passengers in the back. The steering wheel adjusts so minimally that it's almost worthless. I had the tranny replaced within 10,000 miles, engine gasket was defective so the engine was rebuilt after 75,000 mi. The lights clouded up within two years, had to have them refinished and the light bulbs replaced as well. CD player has never worked very well but I plug my tablet in to the AUX. and the speakers make it sound great! XM radio is nice to have. Battery lasted one year, replaced that. There is a lumbar adj. in the seat but it did not correct the 'bent back' effect the seat gives the driver. I bought a special cushion, that solved most of the problem with the seat, the seats are a bit better than Toyota.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

best car I have ever owned

by from California on August 1, 2017

The car is comfortable the seats and steering a very compatible which makes the car easy to drive. The outside of the car is very modern and I felt confident driving it anywhere . My expectations for the car in person were much lower than I anticipated

Uses car for Transportingfamily

most durable car have ever drove

by from houston texas on July 30, 2017

this car met all I need plenty of legroom, brake, ac, fuel consumption, power steering feels comfortable etc the best choice of car I really wish to have
Not Rated Reliability

Loved it and bought it!!

by from Largo, FL on July 29, 2017

I loved the value of the car and it was cute too!! I bought it!! Love the car!! Jason was great too!!
Not Rated Reliability

Perfect for a 1st car

by from NY on July 23, 2017

Perfect for a first car for people of all ages. Bought a 2010 Elantra when I was 17, and it's held up for 4 years now and it still working as good as I bought it.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Hyundai Elantra