2018 Hyundai Elantra consumer reviews

side view of 2018 Elantra Hyundai
Explore the 2018 Hyundai Elantra
Shop the 2018 Hyundai Elantra

Nice car!!

After leasing, I wanted to purchase this Elantra. It is a great car…color, reliability & price are just what I wanted & has all the features I need!

4.1

It’s a nice car

The car is fine I had a 2013 Elantra with the 1.8l so the 2.0l isn’t that much better but my girlfriend and I like the car it is a way bigger step than our 2013 I love that it has more safety features Blindspot monitoring rear cross traffic warning touchscreen Apple CarPlay and this car really has ice cold air conditioning like better than my old car the car right now only has 28,000 miles and our 18 Elantra is a really Nice car compared to the older one that one had 167,000 and was still Kickin even with the 1.8 L piston slap although I have noticed a little rattling from the 2.0 L not sure what it is but I will tell you this at least it does not tick like our old one did and even if this one starts showing problems that’s fine Hyundai will be fixing this for free period gotta love warranties

No worries here

love the 100,000 mile warranty. controls are easy to reach and control. plenty of leg and head room. this is the second Hyundai I have owned. only brand I trust!

Great car

Very nice car to drive, handles real well, great fuel economy. Comfortable car to sit in, will get me to work and back no problem.

The best car to own

I had a 2013 Elantra, best car I have ever had. Unfortunately a car accident recently so I wanted another Elantra and got everything I asked for. It is the best car and I love it

4.1

Good place to purchase car

This car has all I wanted in a car. Has plenty of room and very comfortable for me to drive. I like the fact that planet auto guys are always at hand to help.

Love Elantras

This is now my third Elantra. I previously had a 1997 and 2013 Elantra-both of which I drove well over 100,000 miles. So far the 2018 may be my favorite of the three. I love this car for the combination of style, price, and reliability. Ok it's not a sports coupe, but overall the driving performance is pretty good.

Both affordable and reliable

A spacious, comfy, and reliable car. If your on a budget and looking for a good commuting vehicle, I recommend the Elantra. I've had nothing but good experiences with Hyundai.

Most reliable car I ever owned

This car met all my needs. Very easy to drive. It's small but spacious. Love it! Definitely saves gas. Love the color. Love the fact that it's very clean!

Hyundai's are the best vehicle by far

Have owned sixteen (16) Hyundai's and currently own three. It's the only car I will buy. They are reliable, and a good value for the money.