2020 Hyundai Elantra consumer reviews

$19,300 starting MSRP
side view of 2020 Elantra Hyundai
Explore the 2020 Hyundai Elantra
Shop the 2020 Hyundai Elantra

It is a fantastic vehicle I owned a car just like

It is a fantastic vehicle I get very good service out of my vehicle I had a 2010 just like the one I own now

Nice car that seems luxurious and fuel efficient !

I got a really good deal on this car it has most everything I need heated seats satellite radio, lane departure , and moon roof . It drives super nice gets great gas mileage and very comfortable .

3.0

OK car, transmission failed at 5k miles.

Car gets good mileage and is comfortable for size. Disappointed that transmission competely failed at 5k miles and then I discovered one of the tires had been repaired before I bought it! Neither dealership or Hyundai will make it right and won't return my calls. The one manager that did call back said tires couldn't be repaired in KY but there are many listing for companies that do repairs in Lexington area.

1.9

Worst car i ever owned

Stay far away engine is failing at 13,000 miles. have been to dealer over and over and they just ignore me. i just have to wait for it to blow. wasted $21000 shoulda got a corolla or civic.

Lots of bells and whistles

Very comfortable, handles well. All the bells and whistles very user friendly. Love the safety features. Had a 2010 Elantra, and while we really liked it, the 2020 has catapulted us into the future. We are leasing this vehicle.

GREAT

NICE DRIVING CAR, COMFORTABLE, NICE SIZE CAR, LIKE MY FRIEND SAID "WE CAN RIDE IN THIS CAR ALL DAY" IT HAS A SMOOTH RIDED. IT WAS A GOOD BUY.

Happy, happy, happy.

This is my first car with what is now standard safety features such as a back-up camera. I am pleased that the car has pep and is so attractive. Great value for the money.

4.0

My forth Hyundai

It meets my needs and was worth the cost. Comfortable ride and a good looking car. This is my fourth Hyundai and I will probably buy another in the future.

A very great car to own.

Nothing really to say about it. When I bought the car it had 54 miles on it. Has been a good car to drive. I haven't owned it for long but all the bells and whistles you would expect in an Elantra Limited. Styling is really nice. I like it much better than the 2021 that just came out. All around for the money it is a joy to drive.

1.3

Bad Cars

Transmission went at 5500 and 17500 miles. No help from Hyundai complaint other then fixing the car. Bad cars, worse customer service. It will save you money in the future by buying a different brand of car.