2020 Hyundai Elantra consumer reviews

side view of 2020 Elantra Hyundai
Explore the 2020 Hyundai Elantra
Shop the 2020 Hyundai Elantra
3.4

Bad choice. I wish I never bought it.

had headlight problems since we got it. Dims are supposedly adjusted correctly but they only illuminate about 5 ft from the bumper Can not safely drive at night with dim lights on. I have to be at work at 6 AM so I am forced to drive with my high beams on at all times. Hate that HYundais poor policy refusing to replace the head light assembly. I asked a tech to drive it in a rural setting where there are no street lights so they could witness the problem. They refuse =to do so. Now it is having transmission problems too. The "free rental while they have the car is actually $10.00/ day. Cheap for a rental but the warranty we have says free. going to try to "fix" the problem instead of doing the right thing and replacing the whole unit. I'm sure they keep trying to "Fixit" until the warranty runs out. All in all I hate this car and now hate Hyundai.

2.9

Bad car and corrupt company Hyundai

Recall from Hyundai, they are seen how not to fix car, don’t buy this car dealer will sell and if a problem exist they will not help

3.9

Unhappy with the hidden fees.

The it self is good, but the dealer picked out the car for me and advertised it on the net at one price then when was all said and done I ending up paying $4000,00 plus more for the car. It felt like a bait and switch all they way, I may never buy another car from a dealer - thieves, I will go with private party. All those fees they charge are just extra profits for the dealership. The price advertised should be the price paid!

Love my Value package Elantra

I love my car. I wish is had front end sensors as my city has high curbs that I can't see during to the lower profile. It's an awesome car but I miss having truck

It is a fantastic vehicle I owned a car just like

It is a fantastic vehicle I get very good service out of my vehicle I had a 2010 just like the one I own now

Nice car that seems luxurious and fuel efficient !

I got a really good deal on this car it has most everything I need heated seats satellite radio, lane departure , and moon roof . It drives super nice gets great gas mileage and very comfortable .

3.0

OK car, transmission failed at 5k miles.

Car gets good mileage and is comfortable for size. Disappointed that transmission competely failed at 5k miles and then I discovered one of the tires had been repaired before I bought it! Neither dealership or Hyundai will make it right and won't return my calls. The one manager that did call back said tires couldn't be repaired in KY but there are many listing for companies that do repairs in Lexington area.

1.9

Worst car i ever owned

Stay far away engine is failing at 13,000 miles. have been to dealer over and over and they just ignore me. i just have to wait for it to blow. wasted $21000 shoulda got a corolla or civic.

Lots of bells and whistles

Very comfortable, handles well. All the bells and whistles very user friendly. Love the safety features. Had a 2010 Elantra, and while we really liked it, the 2020 has catapulted us into the future. We are leasing this vehicle.

GREAT

NICE DRIVING CAR, COMFORTABLE, NICE SIZE CAR, LIKE MY FRIEND SAID "WE CAN RIDE IN THIS CAR ALL DAY" IT HAS A SMOOTH RIDED. IT WAS A GOOD BUY.