2019 Hyundai Santa Fe consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Shop the 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
4.4

2019 SE, AWD

Overall, very satisfied with my 2019 SE, AWD. This particular year and model included a number of vehicle upgrades that were removed from the SE model in 2020. The value for the money, and getting AWD, is truly one of the best affordable options of any make and model for 2019. Once, the engine maintenance light went on; ultimately the vehicle required a replacement seal within the exhaust system. The car has run very good before, during, after the seal replacement. The only knock on Hyundai, is not the vehicle, yet rather service. Find that Hyundai service in Northern NJ is always a negotiation to get a fair price, or a loaner vehicle - and only when giving a negative review will the dealership respond with expected levels of service.

4.3

cruise control is frustrating

Very satisfied overall, but the cruise control is extremely irritating. When driving in hilly terrain with cruise engaged it is not unusual to lose 4 to 6 mph when going up a modest hill. I've driven many makes of cars and none are as bad as this one when it comes to downshifting far enough to maintain speed.

Love My Car!

I have had 2 other Santa Fe's over the past 10 years and the 2019 is the best one!! It's beautiful and has the best pick up I've ever had in a 4 cylinder vehicle.. I love this car!

Very happy with car!

The trim package is the Ultimate. The car drives smooth. It has multiple driving options. The interior is soft yet durable. It has a lot of bells and whistles for a reasonable price.

Haven’t had it that long but love it so far.

We really like the room and comfort of this car. We are enjoying all the extras we did not have on our previous vehicle. It is a smooth ride!

Best car I've ever owned

Lots of safety features, legroom, plenty of power, excellent handling, quiet cabin noise level, thoughtful design, gas mileage typically 28-32 mpg. I really like the car.

Wonderful car

I am really happy with this car. It is my 2nd Santa Fe. The car is comfortable and has very good gas mileage. Would definitely buy another one.

Beautiful, comfortable and reliable!

Hyundai does a fantastic job with design of their vehicles. Santa Fe is packed with features. Even the SE model comes with Blind Spot monitor in the 2019 model year which makes it very safe to drive. It is fuel efficient and extremely good looking. AWD will help on snowy roads. This is a great vehicle. Value for money.

Great Purchase

Has all the current tech advances, very please. Nice styling great handling, plenty power, excellent gas range, plenty of room for five adults and still has plenty of storage space.

Hyundai definitely upped their game

I fell in love with the new design of this vehicle. Looks sleek and the interior is nothing to complain about. Overall a very happy customer.