2011 Hyundai Sonata consumer reviews

Explore the 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Shop the 2011 Hyundai Sonata
1.6

Don't ever purchase

I thought it was a nice car but have had nothing but problems with it. Some that were under recall and they won't reimburse me. I will never buy another hyundai product in my life. Horrible car

2.0

SUBSTANDARD

This vechile has had numerous recalls. Granted the Dealer has repaired, at no cost, however I feel the service techs were substandard. I've got less than 30K miles on new engine (Which was a recall replacement) and I have replaced the fuel pump 3X and the air compressor once. The headlight screws broke, therefore they fell out. HYUNDAI did nothing...classified them as an accessory. When replacement of engine occurred,and tune up performed..they never replaced the spark plugs...so recently I was informed that the plugs were the original . I have put a lot of $$$ into this vechile. I am a senior and cannot afford a car payment. I think the quality control of Hyundai is substandard.

My favorite car

I absolutely loved this car. Excellent ride, great speed, manual transmission, excellent sound system, beautiful car. It was one of my favorite cars I have owned. You will love it.

Most reliable car I’ve owned.

This car has met all of my needs. With proper maintenance it has lasted 10 years. I would highly recommend buying a Sonata. You’re sure to have many years of enjoyment.

This car has been very reliable.

This Limited Sonata has everything on it and will make someone a beautiful car for the money. It has never been in an accident and always owned by a senior aged lady.

Great car!

The car is very comfortable, is a reliable car, drives great and has great performance. I really love the. It is the second Hyundai that my wife and I have bought and we are both very pleased with both.

3.3

Too many recalls noisy engine

Looks better than it performs too many recalls wheel troubles even had an engine recall bad wiring connecting to lights had to replace cheap seats has a good look

Reliable plus bonus of a brand new factory engine

Nice looking and sporty. Perfect for a new driver or college student! Economy gas which is a gas saver! Plenty of space and interior like new. You can tell it was owned by one family, so clean.

4.1

Decent ride

This car saved my life , its functional, its modern, its stylish and it did exactly what the manufacturer said it would . It saved my family's life in a 80 mile per hr rear end collision on 1 95 with a stopped vehicle in the lane. The front end folded like origami uo to the firewall and all 8 airbags went off. We were sore but alive with no major injury.

Reliable and Great Car!

Great Car! Everything has been replaced. Very good condition. In Sport mode, the acceleration is good. I really like the looks of this car. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth. t's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology!