2016 Sonata

2016 Hyundai Sonata

2016 Hyundai Sonata

Have You Driven the 2016 Hyundai Sonata?

Sonata Sport : Great Car

by Car guy from Millstone,NJ from Millstone Twsp,NJ on Wed Mar 09 2016

Our Salesman Joe Postorino (his Mgr Ryan Guderian) were not high pressure types, he answered all our questions and gave us as much time as needed, now that we've driven this car 2,100 miles, this is one of the best cars I've ever bought, it handles well at speed on dry and wet roads, excelerates well, when you need to get on to highways quickly and at 42 miles to the gallon, what else needs to be said !

Great car - Good experience

by TBH from Gilford from Gilford, NH on Tue Jun 28 2016

Just bought a 2016 Sonata Sport. Traded in our old 2006 Sonata. Really like the 2016. It's quite, rides smooth, looks sharp, plenty of power for us, especially in sport mode. The front leg room is outstanding. Adham was a pleasure to deal with. This is so much better than the 2006 and we liked the 2006. This is going to be a pleasure to take on long business trips, especially the gas mileage.

2016 Sonata Limited

by Dave Templeton from Lafayette, In on Mon Apr 10 2017

Purchased a leftover 2016 with a smokin deal. Loaded with every option and still finding more neat value added items. Great fuel economy, fit, form and function of materials is nice. Great sound system, pano roof and LED's give it a higher end look for a modest price. No issues noted at this time.

High Quality Car for the Money. Very Satisfied.

by JAAC993 from New York, NY on Fri Mar 17 2017

After a lot of research I came to the conclusion that the Sonata was the best for me. The features came packed with the Value Edition Package which included heated front seats, a power sunroof, and the smart trunk feature just to name a few. The interior is very comfortable for my rather large size and it's a great car for road trips, especially when you're getting almost 33 miles to the gallon on the highway. The 2.4L engine lost some power from the previous generation which was very disappointing but 185 horsepower is still plenty for merging onto the highway or passing. Overall, the Sonata is a fantastic car and with the 10 year/100,000 warranty you cannot go wrong. I definitely recommend the Sonata to anybody looking for a mid-sized car.

BEST WARRANTY IN THE INDUSTRY

by MANDINGODRUM from OAKLAND, CALIF. on Wed May 24 2017

THIS IS MY 4TH HYUNDAI. (1) ELANTRA AND (3) SONATAS. I JUST TRADED IN MY 2015 HYUNDAI SONATA SPORT FOR A 2016 HYUNDAI SONATA LIMITED. IT HAS MORE FEATURES THAN I CAN WRITE ABOUT HERE. I LOVE THIS CAR. I GET COMPLIMENTS ON IT CONSTANTLY. COMFORT AND POWER ARE ALMOST INDESCRIBABLE. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER MAKE OF AUTOMOBILE. IT COMES WITH A (5) YEAR - (60K) BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY; ALSO A (10) YEAR (100K) POWER TRAIN WARRANTY. IF YOU WERE TO TEST DRIVE ONE, YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND MY APPRECIATION FOR THIS OUTSTANDING AUTOMOBILE

Great Machine

by F-AR/15 and J-AR/15 from Ocala, FL on Wed May 10 2017

It is great on fuel. It is a comfortable ride. Beautiful interior and exterior. Nice to have a vehicle with Bluetooth compatibility.

A maximum car for a minimum price!

by Sonata fan! from Newport News, VA on Thu Sep 12 2019

This car met all my needs. Bought it used, only for $ 15k I have a sport car, Sonata Sport. My height is 6'-4 " and I have lot of room for my legs. Really economical (GPM) and with high technology. They come with the Android Auto, which allows you to use your own cell phone to navigate through Google Maps. Much better than a portable GPS, Googles Maps is always up to date, I always find the addresses. Very comfortable for the family, it comes with USB and (3) 12V chargers Size 17 wheels, beautiful car. I love it.

Super value with super power and super safety

by UberDudeLives from Northern California on Sun Apr 30 2017

My Sonata was totalled by a hit and run driver and I got out without a scratch ***** 5 stars Hyundai. My next vehicle gonna be the 2018 Sonata. The 4 cup really gets you an easy merge on the freeways thumbs up

Nicest Car I've Owned

by John from North Canton on Sat Jan 18 2020

Plenty of room in the interior, was glad to see it came with a spare tire, I like the extra features like heated seats and blue tooth, drives nicely. I research the reliability of this car before I bought it and so far it's been running perfectly.

Can't beat the value

by Rich from Mentor, Ohio on Sun Nov 17 2019

I am a huge Hyundai fan. When my wife bought her first Elantra, I was sold. I like something bigger, so I went with the Sonata. and have never been disappointed. We're on our sixth Hyundai and you can't beat the quality and value for the money. The manufacturer 's warranty is hands down one of the best around. I am a customer for life.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18

Our Take on the 2016 Hyundai Sonata

The verdict: The car that won our 2015 Midsize Sedan Challenge has been surpassed by newer, nicer, quicker offerings.

Versus the competition: In the highly competitive midsize segment, the Hyundai now falls midpack. It offers some strengths versus the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry and Nissan Altima, like a better multimedia system and more standard features, but falls short of rivals like the Volkswagen Passat in quality feel and interior space. Its utterly invisible styling makes it less appealing than the Chevrolet Malibu or even an Accord Sport.

We really liked the previous-generation Hyundai Sonata. The swoopy-styled, comfortable, feature-packed family sedan finally put Hyundai on the map... Read More