2017 Hyundai Sonata consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Sonata Hyundai
Explore the 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Shop the 2017 Hyundai Sonata

Great car!

Very happy with my purchase! I love my car! It’s roomy and drives very well. The interior is a light gray and it looks great with the white exterior. The backup camera is a plus too

Great Car

This car checks all the boxes. We are a family of 5 who typically drive a suburban, but when we want something with better gas mileage but that we can all ride in comfortably, this is your car. There is so much room in the back. Nice interior and all the electronics to boot.

Very classy, smooth ride, with a lot of space

My Hyundai Sonata Sport is elite. It rides smooth, it's spacious, holds convenient functions, tons of storage space, reacts quickly and is super reliable. I've never felt safer in a vehicle.

Great used car.

So far I am very impressed with car. Always nervous buying a used car. But it was certified pre own and I put a bumper to bumper warranty on it just in case. The car runs great and looks great. Drive and handles real well. Looks and runs like it was brand new. Love apple play and all the interior features.

I love this car - comfort and reliability

Great price, comfortable, reliable and the dealer is fantastic. I have owned Honda and Acura in the past and feel this car has been more value for the money and actually more comfortable.

Most reliable car I have owned

This car is awesome it meets all of my needs. It has plenty of room good on gas. I received updates on recalls from the manufacturer

1.7

Worse car I've ever own.

Hyundai is full of it! Don't buy! I've had problems since I purchased. only had car for 2 months and power steering locks up when driving. Very dangerous. Hyundai Corporate and dealer will do nothing about it. Terrible, disgusting! Car is still under warranty only had 26,000 miles.

Luxury class for a used car!!Love it!!

Drives so luxurious and handles so well...loving this!The car looks so sporty and classy too..the paint color red is just beautiful..so glad I found this one!!

A very reliable car.

This is the second Sonata that we have owned. We were satisfied with the last one until it was totaled in an accident. Now we have a newer one to replace.

Great deal

A guy tried to sell me a lesser car for more money than the deal I got at CarLotz. Let’s just say I’m glad they were around.